New feeling

Love♡

Author's POV

Jiyeon tried to move on from Dong-gun and Hyomin is always by her side to support her and cheer her up. After a few months, Jiyeon finally is no longer sad anymore and have gotten over him. Jiyeon and Hyomin have also gotten a lot closer during these months, they would visit each other whenever they are free. Hyomin still loves Jiyeon very much until now, today Jiyeon and Hyomin are going to meet each other at Hyomin's house.

Jiyeon's POV

i am going to Hyomin's house today like the usual, we would always have fun with each other, sometimes we would just watch movies while sometimes we will just sleep, i wonder what we will do today! Even though we meet each other almost every week i am still excited, hmm i wonder why i feel excited to see Hyomin though, even though i don't feel this way when i meet my other friends.

*Ding Dong*

The door open and Hyomin greeted" Hey Jiyeon!!!!". She smiled and hug me, i hug her back, her hug always make me feel comfortable and then we went into her house. "So what are we going to do today?" i asked excitedly. Suddenly, Hyomin gave me a mysterious grin and started to tickle me! "AH! STOP HYOMIN STOP!!! HAHA STOPING TICKLING ME!" I tried my best to get away from the tickles, i struggled and i accidentally slip and fall, i closed my eyes and get ready for the impact when i fall.

Ouch, that hurts a lot. 

When i opened my eyes i saw Hyomin's face, then i realised that she is on top of me, she must have fallen down also. Her face was so closed to mine, i felt my heart skipped a beat and i felt blood rushing up to my face. Wow, she is so beautiful, even though i know that she is pretty but i didn't know that she is so so so beautiful, i feel as though i was mesmerised by her beauty. *Cough cough* i got back to my senses when i heard Hyomin cough, then she get up from me and asked if i am okay. I nodded my head shyly, why do i feel so shy now? Why do i feel an indescribable feeling? I noticed that Hyomin face gone red too and now there is an awkward atmosphere around us.

So i decided to ask something so that it won't be so awkward, I asked "So... er... you wanna watch a movie now?" 

"Sure, there is a horror movie that i wanted to watch but i am scared to watch it alone so let's watch that okay?" Hyomin asked.

I agreed and we decided to watch it, i can feel that Hyomin is very tensed when she is watching the movie. She is really cute. Suddenly, Hyomin hug me and scream, i felt nervous of all a sudden when she hug me, i never felt like this before. What is wrong with me? i wondered but my thoughts got cut when Hyomin hug me tighter, i can feel that my heart is racing as she hug me tighter. 

Finally the movie ended, but throughout the whole movie my focus is only on Hyomin and i keep wondering about the weird feeling i have. Hyomin seems as though she had a terrible shock from the movie that she is even sweating, i find her so cute hehe."Wow, the movie is so scary isn't it?" Hyomin asked."Scary for you cause you are a scaredy-cat hahahah" i teased Hyomin and i recieved a playful punch on my shoulder. "Ouch" i acted as though i was hurt but i only earn a merong from her haha, how cute can she be? 

After that, we spent time talking about our life in school and joked around. Throughout the talk i found myself staring at Hyomin's face and admiring her beauty, i wonder why did i do that? Hmmmm, then i went home after having dinner with her. When i am at home, i kept on thinking about the weird feeling i have when i am around Hyomin. This is the first time that i felt this way when i am with Hyomin. i wonder what is this feeling? So i decided to call my best friend, IU, for help since she is always so wise.

( At a cafe)

"Yah, dino, what help do you need?" IU asked.

"Stop calling me dino, you shorty! I feel a weird feeling when i am with Hyomin it have never happened before but today it did and i feel nervous around her. I felt my heart raced when she hug me, IU ah why am i feeling this way?" i asked.

"Maybe you are in love with Hyomin?'" IU said

"But i am straight right?" i asked

"Jiyeon, love is a mysterious thing you know, it happen unexpectedly, you can't plan for it, you can fall in love with a girl. Since love is a feeling and it can be towards a girl or a boy. Your mind may think that you only like guys but love is something to be felt by the heart and not the mind, and i have a feeling that your heart is saying that you love Hyomin. Think about it Jiyeon." IU  answered.

i thanked IU and head home. After thinking, i think that i may really have fallen for Hyomin. I smiled as i think about Hyomin, her smiles, the warm feeling i feel when we hug and her cuteness and not to mention that gorgeous face! I guess i really have fallen in love with Hyomin, but i am scared that Hyomin may not like a girl and even if she is not straight, i am scared that she may not like me and only treat me as her friend. Hais, i sigh but i decided not to think so much and just go with the flow.