News

Love♡

(Next Saturday)

Hyomin's POV

Today is the day when Jiyeon is going to perform again i am still indecisive on whether i should go there or not today.I finally make up my mind and decided to go to the street as i miss her a lot and even though she can't be mine, as long as i can be there for her when she is sad to cheer her up or just to support her it is enough for me as i really love her and i only want her to be happy.

I sigh and start to make my way there.

*T-ara Sugar free music*

Jiyeon is dancing to sugar free, she dance so well that she can be a memeber of T-ara. All her moves are so perfectly on time. Her face, i miss her face so much.....

After the performance ended i clap loudly and cheered. Jiyeon saw me and went to hug me, i was so shocked and my heart skipped a beat. I feel delighted that she hug me but sad at the same time also as i know that it is just a friendly hug.

Author's POV

Jiyeon: "Hyomin!!! I was so worried about you after that day, i am so scared that you are not okay." 

Hyomin:" Don't worry, look i am fine now!" 

Jiyeon broke the hug and drag Hyomin to a street food stall as Jiyeon is starving. 

Jiyeon:" WAA, this tteokbokki is so delicious!!" Jiyeon gobbled up her food.

Hyomin find this sight of her cute and took a photo of her with her camera.

Jiyeon:"Why did you take a photo of me when i am eating i look so ugly in that picture." *pout*

*Click*

Jiyeon:" Hey, why did you take another picture?"

hyomin:" Hahah because you are too cute jiyeon ah"

Jiyeon" Hehe i know right!"

*BEEP BEEP*

Jiyeon's phone rang

Jiyeon's POV

I took out my phone and i realised that Dong-gun oppa just texted me, i smiled. 

From: Oppa <3333

Jiyeon we need to break up. I am sorry but let's break up, bye jiyeon.

My vision became blur as i read that message

Hyomin:"Hey, are you alright? Why are you crying?"

I just hugged Hyomin and cried my heart out, why did oppa wan to break up with me? We have already been together for a year, i love him so much, why must he do this to me?

Hyomin pat my back and just let me cry on her shoulder.

Hyomin's POV

Omg why did Jiyeon cried so suddenly? Did something happen? It really break my heart to see her cry like this and i don't know what to do to cheer her up so i just pat her back and hope that she is okay.

"Dong-gun oppa *sobs* broke up with me" Jiyeon cried. I can't believe that he just broke up with Jiyeon, he is a jerk to make such a wonderful girl cry.

"Everything is going to be okay alright." i tried to comfort Jiyeon.

After Jiyeon have calmed down i decided to sent her home but she said that she don't want to go home as she can't let her parents to see her in this state.  So i decided to bring her back to my house.

When we reach my house i gave Jiyeon a glass of water and try my best to comfort her. Suddenly Jiyeon started to cry again, i hug her and said " i am here, just cry it all out, you will feel better"

After 15 minutes she stopped crying and i can feel that she is breathing slowly, i guess that she is asleep so i carried her to my bed, luckily that my bed is not too far. She look like an angel when she is sleeping so i decided to take another picture of her.

I went to the toilet to wash up and prepare to sleep, when i went out from the toilet, i saw Jiyeon siting on my bed staring blankly. ' Are you okay?" i asked.

"i think so... let's sleep" Jiyeon said.

So as i was heading out to sleep at the couch Jiyeon asked 'Where are you going?"

"I am going to sleep at the couch, i am scared that you are not comfortable if i sleep with you." i said

"No, it's okay, please sleep with me if not i would feel bad and this is your house you should sleep on your bed.... or should i sleep on the couch instead? "Jiyeon asked

"Nono, let's just sleep together on the bed." I blush a bit as i said that.

Then, i lay down beside Jiyeon.

"Can i hug you, please?" Jiyeon asked me.

"S..sure" i stuttered.

Jiyeon then hug me and cried, i pat her back as she cried and hug her back and assured her that everything will be okay. i really hope she can get over that jerk soon... i feel so sad when she cried, i feel that there is a need for me to cheer her up and try my best to not make her sad again.

Jiyeon then slept after she cried and i too drift off to dreamland.