First Date Part 2

Love♡

                                                       *NOTE*

                                       Hyomin thoughts will be in bold 

                                       Jiyeon thoughts will be underlined  

Author's POV

Both of them stared at each other lovingly for a while before they proceed to a restaurant for dinner.

( At the restaurant)

After they have ordered their food, they have some small talks while waiting for their food.

Jiyeon: " I am so hungry, why hasn't the food come?"
Hyomin:" Maybe they are busy, wait a little bit longer okay?"

Jiyeon nodded and start eyeing on the waiter to see when their food is coming, suddenly she saw the waiter heading their way.

"I think our food is coming!" Jiyeon said excitedly while pointing at the waiter. 

Unfortunately, the waiter just pass by them, Jiyeon gave a disappointing look when she realised that it is not their food.

(from t ara pretty boys, yoontaeyeon.wordpress)

Hahaha, she is so cute!!!  Hyomin then giggled.

Jiyeon: " Why are you giggling?" 

Hyomin :" Because you are so cute waiting for your food!"

Jiyeon blushed and said "Because i am really hungry and you are much cuter!'

Hyomin: " Sweet talker!"

Jiyeon:" Only for you, my love" *wink*

(From t ara round and round mv, forum.360kpop)

Omg she almost killed me with that wink! Hyomin feel her heart racing faster as she hear those sweet words from Jiyeon, she feel that she is falling deeper for Jiyeon.

Finally their food arrived and Jiyeon started to eat her food asap.

"Ahh" Hyomin said as she is trying to feed Jiyeon, Jiyeon look at Hyomin shyly and ate the food, Jiyeon then feed Hyomin as well.

Hyomin:" The food that you feed me taste so much better!!"

Jiyeon: " Don't lie!"

Hyomin:" I am not lying, it really taste so much better because you feed me, my baby~" *wink*

(from t ara bunny style mv, t-aracolombia.tumblr)

cleardot.gif

tumblr_mkd8y8H0Wg1rsccsro1_250.gif
 

 

Jiyeon feel butterflies in her stomach as she saw that wink, she is so sweet, being with her longer just make me fall deeper in love with her. I am so happy that we are together.

After they finished their dinner,  they decided to go home as it is getting late. Hyomin, being a good girlfriend decided to sent Jiyeon home.

(While walking to Jiyeon's home)

Hyomin:" Did you have fun today?"

Jiyeon:" Of course! It is always fun when i am with you!"

Hyomin smiled, when they reach Jiyeon house, they saw a man standing in front of Jiyeon's house.

Hmmm who is that man?

Who is he? Why is he standing in front of my house? His back looks so familiar but i cannot remember who....

When that mysterious man turn his back as he notice the girls' presence, both of their jaws dropped in shock.

Jiyeon: "D-dong-gun oppa..."

Why is that man here? Don't tell me that he is here to take Jiyeon away from me..... Today is only our first date....  This cannot happened!

Dong-gun then hug Jiyeon and said " Jiyeon, i miss you so much, you don't know how hard my life is without you."

Jiyeon just froze as she is still shock.

Dong-gun then broke the hug.

Jiyeon: " W-why are you here?"

Dong-gun :" I am here to say sorry and tell you what happen. Look, i broke up with you because i thought that i did something wrong but actually i found out that i actually didn't."

Jiyeon:"  Huh? What do you mean? I don't understand"

Dong-gun :" Do you remember that we had a huge fight once?"

Jiyeon:" Yeah?"

"That day i went to drink and i got drunk. The next day,when i woke up i realised that i am on a bed and there was a girl beside me, so i thought that i had a one night stand. But i didn't told you that because i only want you and i love you so much, that day was just a mistake so i just pretend that the one night stand never happen. But three months later, the girl from that night suddenly called and said that she is pregnant with my child. So i decided to break up with you that day because i am too ashamed to still be with you and I have to responsible for that girl. However, when the child is born, my gut feeling is telling me that the kid is not my child so i decided to do a DNA test just to be sure. The test revealed that i was indeed not the father. The gilr also later confessed that she frame me as she need someone to take care of her and her child as the real father just abandon her and i look decent that's why she choose to frame me. I know this sound unrealistic but it really happen. I can give you the girl's number if you don't believe me." Dong-gun said while looking at Jiyeon's eyes sincerely and seriously.

" It's okay, i believe you, I know that you are not lying since i have known you for so long..." Jiyeon said with tears in her eyes, she can't believe that the reason why they broke up is this...

" I am so sorry for all the hurt i have cause you, i still really love you very much Jiyeon and i want you back. My life was so miserable without you and you seem as though you still doesn't have a boyfriend yet so will you come back to me please? I really love you Jiyeon ah" Dong-gun said with sincerity in his eyes.

Hyomin started to tremble with fear, she is really scared that Jiyeon would agree to him.

Her heart drop when she heard Jiyeon say, " Yes oppa.............

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next chapter will most probably be the last chapter. I decided to add him back because these days i keep thinking about Jiyeon with Dong-gun and especially after the news (about 11-12 days ago)  that said that they are still going strong and that they were caught in a date. I feel sad about it even though i don't really know why, but that doesn't mean i don't support minyeon or her with dong-gun, for me, i just feel that as long as Jiyeon is happy i will support her. Okay enough of my nonsense haha.