First Meeting

Love♡

Hyomin's POV

I was walking along the street with my camera of course! I love taking photos since young! Suddenly i saw a crowd, they seem to be watching a performance.

"Hmm i should check out what is the commotion about" i thought. I tried my best to push through the crowd so i can see what is happening. Then,I saw a girl dancing, she is the most beautiful girl i have ever seen, her moves are so mermerising. I just kept staring at her looking at her perfect face.

Suddenly there were sounds of claps and cheers that got me back to my senses that the performance ended. The girl bowed and was sweating profusely but she still look so beautiful in my eyes. i feel like i am being attracted to her and the next thing i know is that i am standing right in front of her!!

"How did i even get here?" i wonder.

"Hi, is there something wrong?" the girl spoke, wow even her voice is beautiful

"Erm..... can... can i take a photo of you please?" i stuttered.

Omg did i just ask that question?! She must think that i am a weird person now.... who would just ask a stranger that question? Argh! Stupid me! I hit my head and mumbled "Stupid. stupid"

Then, i heard a chuckle from her, she then said "Sure! Make sure to take a nice picture of me!" She winked. I feel that my heart skipped a beat when she winked at me, i started to smile like an idiot while she start to pose for me to take a picture.

*Click* 

"Done! And my name is,,, is,,, Park Hyomin, nice to meet you"

"I am Park Jiyeon, nice to meet you too!" 

So her name is jiyeon, what a nice name, my lips started to curved up unknowingly.

"You seem like you love to smile a lot! You have been smiling since just now hahaha!" Jiyeon laughed

"Yeah...Haha.." i awkwardly said and scratch the back of my head. "Nice performance by the way, you really danced well! Do you perform here everyday?" i asked.

"Just once a week, it is my way of relieving stress from studies" Jiyeon said.

"oh i see..." Then i decided to muster up my courage and asked nervously ' Jiyeon i know we only just met but can... can we be friends" I feel so nervous now waiting for her reply.

" Sure! Why not?" She smiled. 

I feel so happy that she agreed!!! Even though we are just friends but i still feel very happy!! i hope that she don't find me weird though hehe!

After that we exchanged our phone numbers and we went home separately.

(At Hyomin"s room)

Today is the happiest day of my life!!!! i think i may have fallen in love with jiyeon!! hehehehe! i stared at the photo i took just now and smile like there is no tomorrow.

*BEEP BEEP*

From: Jiyeon <3

Hi hyomin! It is nice knowing you today! Goodnight my friend! :)

OMGGG she just send me a message!!!! i squeak!

'Thankyou for being my friend hehhe, goodnight and sweet dream jiyeon! :)" i typed.

And then, i fell asleep with a smile on my face.