Don't eat before bed.

Blue (2jae)
I'm sorry I'm not updating the story as much as i would like to. But please understand that im managing two stories with completely different themes at the same time plsu i have school. so please be patient and thank you for reading this story!!! please show your ur support by giving ur feedback and feelings in the comments! you guys have no idea how happy i get when i reads ur comments. thank you again! enjoy!

 

 

Chapter 16: Don't eat before bed.

"Okay guys, now on to the last question. What three words would you use to describe one another if it was the very first time meeting each other over again?" - the interviewer asked, as Youngjae and Jaebum were having an individual interview along with a photo shoot for a magazine they've never heard of before.

"The very first time?" - Jaebum asked, smirking in Youngjae's direction.

"I guess it would be... loud, hyper.. and obnoxious?" - Jaebum said, laughing. Youngjae laughed along as well. It was no wonder that Jaebum would use those three words as their first meeting was quite special.

 

"Okay kids, gather around. He have a new trainee." - their choreographer said, gaining everyone's attention. Bambam laughed out loud, knowing who he was going to introduce, as Bambam have already met the new trainee the day before1. Jaebum didn't think much of the announcement as trainees come and go all the time. 

"Hello! My name is Choi Young Jae! I'm a new trainee. Please help and support me!!!" - a loud voice rang in everyone's ears. Jaebum had no other choice, but to look up to the new guy as he was a bit too loud. As Jaebum looked up, there was a weird guy with a super baggy T-shirt and baggy sweatpants on was standing in the middle of the room smiling as wide as humanly possible.

"That's one obnoxious kid." - Jaebum thought to himself and continued to stretch. The new trainee kept talking about how extremely excited he was to become a trainee and how amazing it was to finally step into the famous JYP building. No one paid attention to him, though, other than Jackson of course. As soon as the new guy came in, Jackson ran up to him to do God knows what. A few minutes later the dance teacher started the class and everyone began practicing come dance moves that Jaebum could do with his eyes tightly closed, in fact most of the people in the practice room could do that. But the new guy seemed to be a bit lost as he couldn't do some of the dance moves and was struggling to keep up. But the admirable thing about him was that he didn't know what exhausting was or when to stop. Even after 7 hours of training, the new trainee was the only one in the room still practicing his heart out. Jaebum usually always stayed to practice, but it seemed that he had gained a new partner in crime as they were the only people practicing in the whole building. Jaebum stopped for a while to take a five minute break from dancing and paid close attention to the obnoxious dude. He was still restlessly dancing in front of the mirror, his ears plugged with earphones and his eyes only focused on him. Jaebum smiled to himself, this new person kind of reminded him of his first few months as a trainee, when he would spend about 10 hours every day to perfect every single dance move he was taught to.

"Hey! New guy!" - Jaebum yelled. No response, the new guy kept on dancing.

"Choi Young Jae!" - Jaebum yelled again. Youngjae stopped for a few seconds and looked around him. Only after about five minutes Youngjae's eyes were fixed on Jaebum. he slowly took off his earphones and raised his eyebrows.

"Yes?" - Youngjae answered, not sure if the scary looking senior actually called him or not.

"Are you tired?" - Jaebum asked. Youngjae hesitated for a few seconds, thinking about the possible answers.

"No, hyung! I am never tired!" - Youngjae cheerfully answered as loud as he could and put on a huge smile on his face. Jaebum laughed to himself. This kid really was hyper and weird.

 

"As for me it would be... intimidating, scary and intense." - Youngjae answered, reminded of how scared he actually was of Jaebum the first few weeks of him as a JYP trainee. The interviewer laughed noticing Jaebum's confused glare at Youngjae and Youngjae's cheeky laughter.

"Then how about now? What are the three words that you would use now?"

"It would be... intimidating, intense and caring." - Youngjae answered, smiling sweetly. Jaebum acted offended for a second before bursting out with laughter.

"Mine would be... weird, talented and cute." - Jaebum said, looking at Youngjae and noticing his beauty for the billionth time.

The evening after the interview was pretty uneventful. Jaebum and Youngjae just arrived at the dorm and went to sleep after doing stuff like eating and watching TV.

It was really early in the morning, when Youngjae fell down on his knees while holding his stomach while they were practicing some new dance moves. Everyone didn't exactly show reaction, as they though that Youngjae probably had another stomach flu or something like that. But they knew it was serious as soon as Youngjae didn't stand up after a minute like he normally would, with his trademark smile on his face. Youngjae was still kneeled on the floor, still holding his stomach area and frowning. Anyone who saw Youngjae would know he was in deep pain at the moment.

"Youngjae, what happened?" - Jinyoung quickly kneeled down besides Youngjae to check up on him.

"I don't know, hyung, but it really hurts." - Youngjae answered, breathing quickly as if it was hard to even breathe.

"Why? Did something happen? Should we go to the hospital?" - Jinyoung asked worriedly. Jinyoung quickly gestured to Jackson to help him put Youngjae on the sofa so that he would have a bit comfortable place to lay down on.

"No, hyung. I'll be fine. I think I'm fine." - Youngjae straightened up as soon as Jinyoung mentioned hospital. Youngjae hated hospitals. It was on the top three list of things he hated the most along with cucumbers and waking up early. Youngjae tried to dance again but couldn't, he was very short of breath and would frown whenever he moved, which was constantly. No one has ever seen Youngjae frown this much.

"I'm fine." - Youngjae kept on telling his worried members. But in the end, their manager somehow persuaded Youngjae into going to the hospital and getting checked up. Youngjae agreed but on one condition: he had to go to the hospital by himself, so he would feel more comfortable, he only needed their manager to drive him to the hospital. Youngjae arrived a few minutes later and went through the front doors of the health center after struggling for quite a while to climb up the stairs that was in the front of the entrance.

"What kind of hospital has ton on stairs in front of it?" - Youngjae quietly thought to himself, while climbing the last step and finally entering the hell hole that smelled of different chemicals. After about 20 minutes Youngjae was sitting on the hospital bed, all wrapped up like a baby and was listening to the doctor.

"You have a broken rib. It seems that you broke it a while ago but didn't know about it and it only started to hurt this morning. I would recommend a full rest for at least a week. But since it seems that you're an idol, it probably won't happen." - the doctor said, disappointment written all over his face. But Youngjae didn't pay attention to him any more. There was only one question on his mind: where and how did he manage to get his ribs broken? He remembered the dance rehearsals and concerts and could remembered nothing. How in the world does one not remembered getting his ribs broken? Then it suddenly hit him. That ing day with Jaebum going crazy in the studio. That day Youngjae clearly remembered trying to stop Jaebum and getting thrown off to the side, when he hit a table made of some expensive stone. Youngjae sighed, he could just feel how much it hurt at that moment as he hit the table, he remembered that it was very difficult to breathe or stand up or even more properly for a few minutes.

"Okay, thank you. I'll be okay, though, right?" - Youngjae asked, not giving a about anything else. The doctor weakly nodded. But it was obvious that he didn't want to let Youngjae go just like that, it was clear he wanted the restless and busy idol to rest for a bit. Youngjae thanked everyone again and got up to leave. As soon as he set his foot on the ground, everything started to hurt like hell all over again. It was hard to breathe and walk at the same time. Heck, it was even hard to just stand. But luckily Youngjae didn't have to suffer for a long time by walking a lot, as his manager was waiting for him right in front of the hospital. Youngjae quickly put on a smile and walked up all hyper and happy.

"They said I was completely fine." - Youngjae said loudly and laughed. His manager sighed of relief and quickly drove him to his dorm, so he could rest the rest of the day. Youngjae wanted to refuse and tell the manager to drive him back to the JYP building so he could practice with s. But the hellish pain took over his hardworking personality, as Youngjae silently agreed to rest for the day.

Youngjae arrived at the empty and clean dorm and quickly went to his room to lay down and give himself and his poor ribs a break. Youngjae couldn't make himself fall asleep though. No matter how much he tried there still was this unexplainable feeling of betrayal inside of him growing larger and stronger that was keeping from sleeping and forgetting about everything. Along with that weird feeling there was a small bit of Youngjae that sort of just hated Jaebum for what he did. "How could he do that?" - was the only thought that was bothering Youngjae. Youngjae knew that Jaebum hurt him unintentionally and he would never hurt Youngjae on purpose. But still Youngjae couldn't help but blame Jaebum and hate him a little.

A few hours passed by while Youngjae was laying overthinking everything. In fact so much time had already passed by that Got7 was already coming back from the practice. Yugyeom was, as expected, the first one to come and check up on Youngjae. The cute maknae was obviously worried. He practically ran into Youngjae's room and hugged him tightly after seeing Youngjae sleeping on his bed.

"Hyung, I was so worried!" - Yugyeom tightly hugged Youngjae, making him wince a little. Yugyeom quickly let him go, panicking a little because of the small sound Youngjae just made.

"Wait are you okay? You are okay, aren't you? Did I just hurt you?" - Yugyeom asked a millions questions at once, making Youngjae laugh, which of course hurt his broken rib. Youngjae did his best to hide the pain he felt with each laugh escaping his mouth. Youngjae just shook his head and smiled. Although he wanted to open his mouth and assure Yugyeom that everything was indeed okay, he didn't have the strength to even speak. Speaking required breathing and at this moment even breathing had become a difficult task for Youngjae.

"I'm really glad you're okay, hyung." - Yugyeom whispered and smiled warmly. Just as Yugyeom was about to say something else, Jaebum entered his room. As soon as he entered he walked up to Youngjae and looked at him carefully scanning his full body, making sure everything was in place and nothing looked suspicious and weird. He then patted Youngjae's back, smiling at him. Youngjae smiled back and held back the tears that were coming from the huge pain he was feeling at the moment. Why does one broken rib hurt so much? Technically it shouldn't hurt. It's just one rib among 23 healthy and okay ones.

Soon after making a small conversation with Jackson and Mark, who also came into the room to make sure everything was okay, everyone left the room and left Youngjae alone in peace. Youngjae wanted to sigh after everyone left but couldn't as it would result in ton of discomfort and agony. So he just sat there, carefully breathing in and out. But of course Youngjae's zen bubble popped, only lasting for a few minutes, after Jaebum's loud voice called him over.

"What does he want now?" - Youngjae muttered and slowly walked over to whervever Jaebum was standing at the moment. Jaebum was standing in front of the living room, in the middle of 'Markson and 2jae's' rooms, facing a brown thing. Youngjae soon enough figured out that it was Coco's poop on the floor, laying there all new and fresh. Youngjae rolled his eyes, a bit disappointed that he had to cause himself so much pain just to see poop. It was obvious Jaebum wanted Youngjae to clean up Coco's feces, as he was her 'father'. Youngjae stood there for a few minutes, trying to figure out a way to bend, so he could clean up Coco's mess. 

"What the . How the do I do this?" - Youngjae mumbled, trying out thousand different ways of bending and for the record none of them worked without adding Youngjae's suffering and distress. Why couldn't Mark clean it up? He was also Coco's owner. Why couldn't the others clean it up as well? They played with her and spent time with her as much as Youngjae and Mark did. As Youngjae was standing in the hallway, looking at the brown substance, Jaebum came up to him and sighed loudly.

"You couldn't clean up that small thing in all this time? You've been standing here for half an hour! Youngjae, what is wrong with you? Just clean up the damn thing!" - Jaebum yelled loudly, which annoyed the crap out of Youngjae. Honestly, who's fault was that Youngjae couldn't even more properly now? And he even dares to scream at Youngjae?

"Then why don't you clean it up yourself!" - Youngjae yelled loudly, wincing a little. It seemed as if he has broken all twenty four of his ribs and not just one single rib.

"Choi Young Jae!" - Jaebum screamed, annoyance already showing up on his face.

"What? What now?!" - Youngjae screamed louder than him, his loud voice filling up the entire apartment. Fortunately, everyone was out to get some dinner and only Mark, Youngjar and Jaebum were left in the apartment. Mark was in his room, possibly sleeping or on his phone.

"Mind who you are speaking to! Also don't you think you should clean up your dog's mess? Aren't you her owner? To be honest, you should have trained her well. If you would've trained her well enough, we wouldn't be smelling dog poop everywhere in the dorm!" - Jaebum attacked Youngjae once again. Youngjae was frustrated, angry, pissed, hurt and on top of all that in agony.

"What if I don't want to mind who I'm speaking to? Huh? Then what? I get that you're older than me but that still doesn't give you the right to yell at me!" - Youngjae yelled once again. Both Youngjae and Jaebum's faces were red as a tomato and smoke could be seen coming out of their ears. Jaebum was especially angry, as Youngjae was a quiet and patient person, no matter the situation, he didn't let it get to him. Youngjae didn't like arhuments and stayed quiet most of the time during arguments, so it shocked Jaebum how bravely and disrespectfully Youngjae was yelling at him. It wasn't usual for Youngjae to even yell at Yugeyom and Bambam, let alone at his hyungs.

"What the did you say?" - Jaebum stepped forward, towards Youngjae. Jaebum decided to cover his surprise, shock and hurt with anger instead. Youngjae, who didn't seem to be scared of him, stepped forward as well.

"I said you have no ing right to yell at my face like that." - Youngjae spat, looking straight into Jaebum's eyes. Jaebum swung his arm in anger, aiming for Youngjae's face. Youngjae on the other hand didn't move back or dodge it like he usually would, but instead blocked it with his own arm.

"Don't you ing dare. You have no right to do that as well." - Youngjae whispered bitterly, throwing Jaebum's arm away to his side. Jaebum's eyes widened and his expression became even scarier. It was obvious, he was raging with anger. Jaebum angrily pushed Youngjae, making him lose his balance.

"What the did you say? I no ing right to do what? Huh?" - Jaebum screamed, pushing him even with more pressure this time, causing Youngjae to fall on the ground. Jaebum grabbed Youngjae's collar and made him stand up again.

"I can do whatever the I want." - Jaebum proceeded to hit Youngjae in the face several times. Mark, who just finished watching a movie and heard a loud noise outside his room, rushed out of his room only to see Jaebum almost killing Youngjae. Mark ran to them to stop Jaebum from doing whatever he had in his mind. Mark could barely separate the two, as Jaebum was strong.

"Jaebum, what are you doing!" - Mark yelled, coming between them. Youngjae dropped to the ground, as soon as Jaebum let go of him. His face was filled with blood, cuts and bruises, as Jaebum was still wearing the hundred thousand rings on the hand he hit Youngjae hit. As for Jaebum, the only thing not right about him was his hand that was covered with Youngjae's blood.

"What the do you think you're going, Jaebum." - Mark shouted and quickly bent down to make sure Youngjae was still alive and breathing. Luckily, Youngjae was alive and for some miraculous reason was still conscious of everything that was going on currently. Youngjae was sitting on the floor, holding his stomach area and breathing hard. He was in real agony. Not only his ribs were about to actually kill him from breathing too hard, the thousands of cuts on his face stung and hurt like hell. Only after a few minutes, Jaebum cooled down a bit and realized what he had just done. As he saw Youngjae's horrible condition, he collapsed on the floor, unable to do anything. How could he let his temper get the best of him and let it hurt his precious baby like this? Why couldn't he just control his ing temper?

About 40 minutes later, everyone came back only to find their main vocalist almost dying, their leader having a mental breakdown and the oldest one nagging both of them. Got7's manager and Yugyeom went to the hospital with Youngjae to get him checked up once more. The rest stayed in the house to figure out what exactly happened while they were eating the fanciest spaghetti on the planet Earth.

After Yugyeom, their manager and Youngjae, who fainted in the car on their way to the hospital, arrived at the hospital, Youngjae was immediately treated and the other two found out about Youngjae's broken rib. Only this time, it seemed that he got worse, Youngjae had broken another rib as he fell down on the floor after Jaebum pushed him. Besides the two broken bones, Youngjae had injured his nose a bit, which explained the ton of blood on his face. As soon as Yugyeom heard the news, he called Bambam to tell him the news and to also yell at Jaebum for hurting Youngjae and for not being able to control his damn anger.

"Okay, Yugyeom look after Youngjae okay? Don't take your eyes off him, not even for a second." - Jinyoung answered for Jaebum and ordered Bambam to hang up the phone. Jaebum was still in shock, Youngjae's bloody face still very visible in his head. But it wasn't the bloody face that really got into his heart, it was Youngjae's eyes, that carried something other than love. Something negative, like hatred or worse disappointment was visible in his eyes and Jaebum couldn't stop seeing those brown set of eyes in his head no matter what he did. Why the did he do it? Jaebum just couldn't seem to find the answer. What the Jaebum was going to do now? Youngjae already forgave him once for screwing things up, but he surely wasn't going to forgive him this time as well.

"Jaebum, I told you once and I'm telling you again. Dude, go see a therapist or something. And stop getting it all out on Youngjae. Youngjae's not your personal heavy bag that you can hit whenever you feel bad." - Mark said, as they alone in the apartment. Jackson, Bambam and Jinyoung went to the hospital Youngjae was going to stay at to visit him and make sure he wasn't dying or anything like that. Jaebum just sat there, not knowing how to feel about the situation. 

"Youngjae's going to walk away someday, Jaebum. If this continues, he's never going to return and walk away." - Mark added, getting from the couch they were sitting on and went into his room, not bothering to hear Jaebum's reply. After a while, Jaebum slowly realized Mark's words. He was right, Youngjae was probably going to walk away for real. What fool wants to stay with someone so abusive and aggressive? No one. Jaebum started to cry. He couldn't possibly leave without his ray of sunshine. Youngjae was his huge source of happiness. Just looking at Youngjae made him feel thousand of positive emotions. Jaebum honestly didn't know what he would do if Youngjae actualled left him, which scared him to death. He was terrified and frightened of the fact that Youngjae might leave him. The matter of the fact was that Youngjae could easily survive without Jaebum in his life, but Jaebum couldn't. Youngjae gave him strength and will to do anything in life. As stupid it was to admit, Jaebum's life depended on Youngjae and his stupid smile. And without Youngjae in his life, Jaebum would have no life.

Jaebum woke up with sweat dripping from everywhere. His whole bed was wet from how much he sweat during his sleep. He started to panic. What the hell was going on? He looked at Youngjae's bed which was abandoned. What was exactly going on? Did he actually just made it all up? Was Youngjae okay? As he was about to get up from his bed, the very loud and happy six members entered his room holding a cake.

"Happy second anniversary, leader!" - Jackson loudly yelled. Jaebum quickly got up, looking for Youngjae, who was standing in the center holding the cake. Jaebum as soon as he saw the main vocalist hugged him tightly, not even caring that now there was a cake all over both of their clothes. He was just happy Youngjae was okay.

"I'm so glad you're okay. Your ribs don't hurt right? Everything is okay, right?" - Jaebum questioned, examining every inch of Youngjae's skinny body. Youngjae just laughed at his weird hyung, not thinking much of the weird questions.

"I see you had a nightmare?" - Youngjae said, smirking.

"A really bad one." - Jaebum pouted.

"Told you you shouldn't eat right before bed because you will have nightmares." - Youngjae answered, proud that he was once again right.