storytelling.

HVC's So-called Diary

Hello, guys! Sorry for the late update. College is being syit :-( anyway thank you for subscribing to this story I know this is not that great but still HAHA and thank you for leaving comments <3

And for Jicheol and Meanie shippers, I want to share this video with you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyc1OJQmCAc

Summary: Seungcheol is going to marry Jihoon and Meanie are Seungcheol's parents. (plus Hansol as a dog and Seokmin as dog food)

LOL

 

 

 

♧♧♧

 

 

 

 

A-yo a-yo! This is Coups. It's been weeks since Hansol wrote his diary. Boy looks so tired he's been working nonstop. We all are.

 

I'm writing this inside Jihoonnie's studio. Jihoon is currently working on his newly produced song and I'm already done writing my part. Jihoon is so focused on his works and he can't be bothered. I'm serious.

 

You know what will happen if you disturb him in that state?

 

It's simple. You'll die. The end.

 

Not die die but die. You know. It's kind of scary but if it's me I doubt Jihoonnie would mind.

 

So I try

 

Wait

 

 

 

 

By the way, Hansol is supposed to be here but he's gone.


 

 

 

 

 

♤♤♤



 

 

 

 

Hey. I'm alive. It's only been 30 minutes if you're wondering. So, yeah......

 

I tried. And I'm alive.

 

You want to know what I did just now?

 

Ay it's a secret.

 

Oh! Hansol is back.

 

Bye <3


 

 

 

♧♧♧



 

 

 

what the hell cheol hyung. idk you actually wrote something here weeks ago.

 

BUT FIRST! I WANT TO THANK Y'ALL BECAUSE....

 

ROOKIE AWARDS!

 

*squeals in different languages*

 

ok ok uhm I just got back from convenience store with chan and jun hyung. we were eating triangle kimbap and a cup of jin ramen, wow i feel so energized now. i haven't eaten anything other than chips since this morning :-( we work really hard and giving our all for our upcoming album, you know. so, priority wise, works come first.

 

(we have to work hard to meet public's expectation after all of these rookie awards. we have the weight of those awards on our shoulders now. damn heavy)

 

im so tired right now and idk why but i really want to write something in this diary. yep, I'm no longer ashamed to call this a diary. a rapper with a heart as deep as the atlantic like me having  a diary is understandable. a rapper likes to spit out words and expressing their emotions through a lyrics. you see my point. LOL

 

by the way, don't you miss my rant about the 'OTP'?

 

so, uh how do i say this, actually i have a lot to say about 'them' but my brain is kinda rusty so I can't completely recall what happened during my 'hiatus'. (lol....hiatus?) so im just going to tell a story which happened only recently.

 

at isac. (you guys shortened it as isac, right?) mingyu hyung played with junghan hyung a lot. they were having so much fun to prevent themselves from getting bored and sleeping (though junghan hyung ended up sleeping. with his mouth open. in front of our fans). so they played whatever. piggy back, carrying junghan hyung on his shoulder, hugging, a lot of touching, and i don't know i didn't have my eyes on them all the time, ok? meanwhile, on the other side, the darker side, wonu hyung living up his sloth image for the entire day. it was like his energy had been outta him completely. he walked damn slow, sleeping like a polar bear in hibernation, though occasionally joined others entertaining the fans.

 

(we were all really tired tho. practice, working on songs, playing sports, and so on and so on.)

 

so when we got back to the dorm after that one tiring day, we all slumped in the living room, me and wonu hyung were the first to use the bathroom. mingyu hyung wanted to join, but wonu hyung lightly pushed him saying "2 ppl only please"

 

idk?? i don't understand? we usually showered with 4 ppl at once! now whut, 2 ppl only?! i didn't say anything cz i was damn tired i thought i might fall asleep under the shower. mingyu hyung had this confused face

 

"what? why?"

 

"i don't know, sod off mingyu"

 

mannnn his expression was so scary (it's a combination of his usual straight face, tired face, and 'i don't with u' face), you fans won't understand!

and you should see the expression on mingyu hyung's face. he looked so confused it's almost sad(?). he reminded me of the actors in dramas when they got dumped. ok lol that's ridiculous.

 

i don't even watch drama! (but i read webtoons. what)

 

so long story short, we showered, just the 2 of us. it was so quiet I'm almost scared. but then i asked him

 

"why didn't you want mingyu hyung to join us? he looks tired"

 

"i don't know"

 

"ok"

 

and then someone knocked on the door, turned out to be seungkwan who wanted a quick shower. and just like that, a day passed by.

 

the very next day we all had to come to the 2nd day of isac filming. i didn't remember much from that day. i only remember mingyu hyung and wonu hyung didn't talk at all.

 

seriously, it's happening again! and of course seungcheol hyung noticed. i talked to him about them being weird and cheol hyung said in a cool way(?)

 

"i know. we gonna solve it later during our usual talk"

 

ah, seriously though, during predebut we fought a lot, yes. what do u expect from us? ofc we occasionally fight whether it's over something petty or even some serious cases. but mingyu hyung and wonu hyung barely fought, as long as i can recall. but boys fight and solve it overnight. the longest is about a week in our case, it was between seungkwan and chan, thanks to doogi-pd. it's not even huge, just a very small little thing if i think abt it.

 

(and doogipd took  pic of kwan and chan holding hands on their way to the dorm and posted it on our website! hahahah)

 

sigh

but in less than a year, those 'meanie' hyungs already fought 2 times. idk if it's just a simple misunderstandings between friends but still it's a 'fight'. and from what I can see, the problem is not that big? last time it was because of wonu hyung's jealousy (jealous as in between friends ya know hahahah yea right)

 

back to the main topic

 

bro how could i write this much?? uh okay not important

 

so how did those two get back together?(???)

 

at first I thought it was because of mingyu hyung being all over jeonghan hyung and left 'the sloth' getting bored all by himself BUT BIG NO BRUH HAHA I was so wrong

 

im such a smartass gdi

 

but still. they fought.

 

wonu hyung said that night, that he was hurt by mingyu hyung's words. WHICH WORDS? turned out it was something private. just the 2 of them I mean

 

so we left them so they can solve their problem

 

(NAH KIDDING we basically kicked them out of our dorm. telling them to take a walk or go to 7-11 or something HAHA ohmygod our group is the best!)

 

sorry no offense

 

SO YEA. all i remember is the next day I found wonu hyung and mingyu hyung feeding each other

 

ohmygod they looked like a cheesy a la MBC pair of newlywed!

 

(MBC = margarine butter cheese. LOL pls laugh)

 

so that is the end of my little meanie story. you guys like it?

 

(omf i feel so stupid i keep saying 'you this' 'you that' but idk who is 'YOU'?)

 

i have another story to tell! but i think i need to use the bathroom right now

 

SEE YA!


 

 

 

♢♢♢


 

 

 

Hansol left his laptop in the studio, again. I saw him running to the toilet like he was being chased by a speeding Bugatti. Ok, whatever, I'm using this now.

 

Why did he write so much stuff? Is this an essay or something? I can't understand anything ㅠㅠ But hey it's not like I'm a perfectionist or a grammar nazi or something, but Hansol Vernon Chwe, seriously, you need to learn this thing called capitalization.

 

By the way, I just checked our latest spread on TenAsia. Oh my God, we are so good-looking, all of us! I don't know if it's the photographer or the editor but I'm not joking, not even a bit, I mean it when I said we all look so good! Handsome, cute, carefree, youthful, and OH I saw the videos, too. Our little Jihoonnie looks so cute I want to baby him! Ah what the hell am I saying.

 

Speaking of Jihoon, I have to go to his studio right now.

 

 

Hansol you know where you can find me if something's up.

 

 

 

♤♤♤


 

 

 

i'm back from the bathroom. damn there was a freaking cockroach so i unconsciously threw my precious bucket hat at the disgusting creature, i regret it now.

 

my precious bucket hat. ppl might hate u but i like you still.

 

come on guys this ain't no phase! i like bucket hat (or fisherman hat or whatever u call it)

 

ah, where was i? hm btw i haven't read what cheol hyung wrote the other day. i should scroll back up

 

wait a minute

 

 

okay im done

 

my question is:

what did seungcheol hyung do to jihoon hyung?

 

OHMYGOD HAHAHAH     ok that's a weird question

 

do i want to know?

 

nah


 

 

yes i want to know

 

this is cheol hyung's fault for making it like they did something scandalous!

 

speaking of those two.....

 

they've always been close. yes. but y'know, they are close but there was this awkward vibe lingered around them for months. sure they talk, they laugh, cheol hyung like there is no tomorrow, tho sometimes when they're alone they do nothing, just eyes unfocused and stare into nothing. (wth am i saying)

 

but surprisingly, that awkward vibe has gone and disappeared into a thin air. they look so comfortable and as close as ever when there's no camera and screaming fangirls around. I'm glad.

 

we're family after all, how can you be uncomfortable around your family?

 

ok back to the first unanswered question

 

WHAT did they DO?


 

 

 

♧♧♧