this called for another observation.

HVC's So-called Diary

hello guys, so, here is another update >< thank you for subscribing and commenting <3

references used in this chapter:

Mingyu: a date with Younghee on V APP 

When Mingyu caught Wonwoo on Mafia Game lolol 

SEVENTEEN V APP broadcast in Hong(jisoo)kong (include meanie linking arms and mingyu's ridiculous pun 'Jeon Eonu') 

Seungkwan is the BEST quality

SEVENTEEN "No Jam" Unit & Ailee - Q&A MV 

SEVENTEEN - Mansae @ MAMA2015

SEVENTEEN "No Jam" Unit & Ailee & Seungkwan V App Broadcast (include coups saying that he and woozi went to eat together or something like dat)

 

♧♧♧

 

Hansol is out with Seungkwan and Chan so I'm going to write in this poor little diary who keeps being abused by Hansol's bad language.

Hi guys, who am I? this is S.coups of course.

So I tried to read the whole thing he wrote here since I already got permission from the original author hahahahahahah and man does our Bonon talk about Wonwoo and Mingyu a little bit too much. Actually I can't totally understand the whole story but I saw the word tumblr and I'm interested. He mentioned his id too, right? Nice, I'll access it later.

So, since I'm the 'overall leader', it's only natural if I got concerned when it comes to uri members. So, what is it about Mingyu and Wonwoo? Right, I know that they had a fight a few days ago and I guess it has been settled down because I saw them being bestfriends like they used to before.

Or bickering or fighting over small stuff like 'who's hotter Luke Hemmings or Calum Hood' and I was like....who the fck are they? Ok forget it and excuse my language hehehe I kind of censored the word though yeah I'm a clever guy.

Wonwoo. hhmm him and Mingyu have always been close since like forever and I didn't see anything wrong with that. The only wrong thing is when they ignore each other, not fighting over the smallest thing, not arguing, not pushing each other off, and other stupid stuff like that.

You know, we are (ahem) actually a visual unit. You guys know it already, right? Younghee-ya? ;))

But despite the fact that we are a bunch of handsome and charming boys, we're kinda….dumb? Maybe not me, but Hansol? Mingyu and Wonwoo? Yes they are.

I'm so tired. Bye. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

 

 

♧♧♧

 

 

wassup!

it's been awhile yo we're very vey busy preparing for our upcoming concert kkk

whatthehellman

cheol hyung didn't really understand the whole content, did he? he didn't understand what's going on, didn't he?? goddamnit (plus why is he so cheesy like ugh)

but i can say whatever i wanna say here since 'he' cannot understand what i write! LOLOLOL i'm worried over nothing!

today...

is the second broadcast of the younghee date thing on v app. younghee is our fans, and we are cheolsoo kkkk cute and funny and kinda embarassing since we have to act :( but tbh we don't need to actually 'act', just be yourself and imagine a date with a fan who adores you wholeheartedly, that will come out more naturally heheh

it's easy to think about it idk what will happen when it's my turn......    sigh

and today is mingyu hyung's turn AND

wonu hyung: "bet it's just going to be awkward"
minggu hyung: "you're not ONE to say hyung you are more awkward than me!"
wonu hyung: "oh shut up my acting is better"
minggu hyung: "act? HAHAH you forgot I'm the first one who caught you off guard when we played mafia game??"
wonu hyung: "it has nothing to do with that!"

and idk man i kind of dragged myself away from them to grab some water (to save my ears)

AND OF COURSE mingyu hyung has to talk about wonu hyung on his 'date' today

AND OF COURSE my dashboard is exploding with the screams of our fangurls

AND OF COURSE i have to reblog some ridiculous post because I CAN and I FEEL THE SAME WAY

not the same way the same way but

ah forget it i'm going to sleep

 

 

♧♧♧

 

 

 

hello guys it's been awhile i'm vernon and currently chillin with my family in HONGKONG! YEAH! wow the air feels so different lolol ((i'm typing on my phone, gonna copypaste it on my mac later))

i'm sitting on a bench in the park rn with A LOT OF STREETFOOD STALLS SURROUNDING ME (and seungkwan, and chan, and myungho hyung), the others are busy spending their dollars on food. lol cz why not and probably tomorrow we gonna starve cz MAMA stage!

yum btw i'm eating this huge sausage wow so yummy. you want some? k no

im so random idk what to write but i want to write something! seungkwan said smth ridiculous just now "look! hansol is writing weird lyrics about sausage!!"

it's ridiculous! but myungho hyung and chan laughed as if it's not a low quality jokes

((probably seungkwan somewhere inside my head, screaming: "I'M BEST QUALITY!!"))

this fella-

but it's actually quite genius? i can write lyrics about cheeseburger why can't i write one abt sausage?!

forget it, fans will make fun of me again on tumblr

YES, FANS, I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING ALL THIS TIME

i even watched some vine videos. damn creative eh u guys?

 

 

♧♧♧

 

 

BRO BRO

mingyu hyung and wonu hyung keep walking side by side tonight lol they even link arms! it might not be a big deal to me before but YES IT IS right now! ((why? cz of you.....younghees)) ((thanks tumblr))

this is....ah what kind of feelings is this? i found out about the thing the fans keep fangirling about. it's called OTP? what is an OTP i don't even know! haha all i know is that wonwoo hyung and mingyu hyung is an OTP. and then, i witness their 'moment' with my own eyes so it's kinda fascinating? i was like "Ah so this is what makes the fans go crazy" and i couldn't help but keep on observing them!

i'm going crazy

and btw..... mingyu hyung's pun of the day: "전언우"

'jeon eonu' for santa's sake! smh!

he said it while we were doing the v app broadcast! HAH HAHAHAH very funny hyung.

but actually you are not a true seventeen member if you cannot do  a pun or word play professionally

forget it that's stupid. 

 

 

🌌

 

 

hah cannot wait to see uri fans' reactions to

*drum rolls*

"girl, i know wassup on you mind, stop fronting and tell me"

*insert moon emojis*

*insert boo seungkwan meme*

*insert my own meme*

l m a o

pls anticipate our new single

it's coups + woozi + vernon & ailee

wooohoooo it's called Q&A!

 

 

🌌

 

 

Tripped on MAMA stage
in front of the sunbaenims

I'm so doomed
Everyone worked very hard and I ing tripped
We practiced together day and night, we don't care whether we're tired or hungry or need to go to the bathroom
We just want to give our best to everyone, to show them who we are
But I ing tripped

I
ing
Tripped

(Hansol don't you dare delete this. I ing tripped. I'm the leader but I ing tripped)

 

 

🌌

 

 

Coups hyung.......

 

 

🌌

 

 

so..the song was released and i think it does well on the chart. i'm frikin happy

and  we're just done recording v app with ailee nuna!  she's an amazing person! really! very friendly too

boo seungkwan that dude, he keeps getting flustered whenever ailee nuna complimented him! now he is going to brag about it until the end of the year! ugh

but 2015 is going to end soon. i do not have to worry about stuffing a breadstick into his mouth. LOL no. just kidding. he would kill me if i did that HAHHA booseungkwan why u so scary!

btw...... sunyoung hyung was making a fuss just now. so, only 6 of us were left in the practice room. me, sunyoung hyung, jihun hyung, cheol hyung, chan, and myungho hyung. after the v app broadcast, we (the q&a team/ no fun unit LOL) went to practice room, to practice ofc, for our upcoming concert. and then....

hosh: so you guys were eating together without me yesterday? wow you basically ditched me in the middle of the street saying that you guys have something to do in private, leaving me there, on the street, alone, for a dinner??
wooz: what the hell? it's just a dinner! we were starving and you've eaten a box of chicken!
coups: guys-
hosh: it's just a dinner?! ok fine it's just a dinner! but you didn't have to leave me out of our usual discussion. i thought you guys supposed to help me making the choreography? jihun, you too, owe me a lot of explanation regarding to that new song! 
wooz: what-
coups: we were not talking about the song!

silence.

me, chan, and myungho hyung were sitting against the walls like a frikin statue. watching the floor, waiting for the hyungs to finish whatever business they were having

god, i hate this situation

hosh: not talking about the...song?
coups: no!
hosh: then what were you two doing....?
wooz
coups:

ugh right. sunyoung hyung must be really stressed out. usually he is not ONE to be all dramatic about something like this. maybe he felt betrayed cz jihun hyung and cheol hyung 'sort of' ditched him and left him out of their usual discussion. i wonder, if they just wanted to eat dinner, why would they go without sunyoung hyung? they were walking home together even.....

"something to do in private"

that sounds ridiculous :-(

what kind of privacy do we have....living with ton of members under the same roof?

this is a mystery.

 

but i don't want to 'observe' another pair of dudes!

goddamnit!

 

 

♧♧♧

 

 

bruh i forgot cheol hyung could read this diary anytime soon

whatev

 

 

♧♧♧