Chapter 4

The Ups and Downs of Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4;

 

OH SEHUN

Normally, I wouldn't pick up my ears for the sole purpose on listening to the latest gossip. But this time, I did. 

It was a first year, talking to his friends. "Yah yah, do you guys know that girl, Kim Hye In?" I don't know his name so I'll call him guy A. His friend, guy B, replied, "You mean Kim Hye In sunbae from class 2-2?" He asked. "Yeah, that's the one. She's super hot, don't yiu think?" He asked. "Did you even look at her face?" Guy B joked. "Of course not, I only looked at her s and ." Guy A replied. 

His comment made me sick to the bone. I walked up to him, and I landed my fist on his abdomen. "What the , man?!" He exclaimed. "People like you make me feel sick." I said monotonously. "What did you just say?!" He yelled and shot his fist out at me. 

I dodged him swiftly, and before I knew it, a full out brawl took place. 

I can't believe this guy. Maybe if he apologized, I wouldn't him up.

I was about to land another blow at his already bruised face, but someone stopped me. "Cut it out." She said. I looked up at the person with a stoic face. "He's already unconsious. Stop it." She growled. 

Why did Hye In have to see this fight unfold?

The moment I stopped, Guy B dragged Guy A away, not before glaring at me, though. "Sehun-ah, the discipline teacher wants to see you." Suho hyung said. "That old man? Maybe next time." I shrugged. 

Suho hyung frowned, "You need to stop picking fights. It's already your second one this month!" He said, sternly. I only averted my gaze. I really don't want to deal with this right now. 

I was about to walk away from Suho, but of course, someone had to stop me. "Oh Sehun!" Hye In called out. But, before she could say anything else, the bell rang. "I'm not really in the mood to deal with you right now. Maybe later." I said and walked off. 

"Yah, Oh Sehun!" She yelled, but I didn't look back. 

____

I skipped class and went to the rooftop, I needed some time alone.  Honestly, school wasn't my top priority, for now. I was still mad at that comment, and I know Hye In will yell at me without asking me the reason, not that I would tell her. 

Time passed by faster than I'd like it to, school ended. I was gonna wait a little longer so the school would clear out before I go for practice. 

The door to the rooftop swung open, revealing the person on the other side. "Oh Sehun. First, you started a fight, and now you skipped class? What do you think you are doing?" She exclaimed. 

"Why would you even start a fight? That first year even said he didn't do anything wrong!" She exclaimed again. "And you believe him?" I asked. "Of course I believe him when you don't even tell me why!" 

I averted my gaze from her and stared ahead. I heard her let out a lengthy sigh. "Why do you have to do this? Don't you know you're worrying your parents?" She asked, her eyebrows furrowed. 

My parents? They don't even care.

"Have you ever thought about their feelings every time you fight someone?" She asked again. 

Why should I care about them when they don't even care about me? 

"Are you seriously gonna ignore me everytime I try to tell you not to fight?" She asked again. I heard her sigh again,I've never liked hearing her sigh, especially if the reason was because of me. 

"Are you done yet?" I paused, "Because it's my turn." I said firmly. She glared at me. Typical. 

"You don't know me." I said staring straight into her brown orbs. "That's because you never tell me anything!" She sighed exaperatedly. 

"You know what? I don't feel like going for basketball practice anymore. Let's go home." I said and started walking. I stopped and turned around when I realised Hye In wasn't following me. 

"Aren't you gonna come?" I asked. She had her head hung low, something she does when she's reflecting on her actions. I chuckled slightly and walked towards her. 

"Mianhae. Were my words too harsh?" I asked while slightly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter