Chapter 10

The Ups and Downs of Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10;

OH SEHUN

"We're here to escape life." Baekhyun explained. I glanced at Hye In who couldn't be even more confused and laughed at her reaction, earning a glare from her. 

"It's my house, more like a getaway when my family needs peace." Suho, being the level-headed one explained, "It must have been tiring after Sehun practically dragged you all the way here."  He smiled apologetically. 

"You had no idea." Hye In said exasperatedly, earning laughs from the rest. We were making small talk with the rest when the lively mood in the room dropped suddenly. "You brought her along?" Tao whined.

"What's wrong with me being here?" Kai's girlfriend said defended. "You know what they say, the more the merrier." Kai said. "Well, it won't be any merrier with her here." Tao muttered. 

What does Kai see in her anyway? Sure, she was beautiful and had a gorgeous figure, and too much aegyo where it gets obnoxious, but that's about it. She had a horrible personality, I kid you not her hobby must be to bring people down because that's all she does when Kai isn't around her. I saw how Hye In tensed up when her brother came into the room, Suho must have noticed too.

"Why don't you guys go rest up in the one of the unoccupied guests rooms?" He offered. "That sounds like the best thing to do right now." I said and dragged Hye In along with me.

As Hye In and I were walking upstairs, she asked "Why are we here?" 

"They're throwing a party tonight."

"Couldn't you go yourself?" 

"Nope" I said, popping the 'p' to annoy her even more. "I needed a date." 

"Date? Isn't this just your typical teenage party someone throws every weekend?"

"No, Yes, Kinda. It's full of heirs and heiresses to those corparations. But of course you won't be missing out on the action that happens at every teenage party."

"But I don't even have anything to wear." She said, trying to come up with excuses to not attend the party. I rolled my eyes, "Don't give me that crap." I specifially told her to pack something for the ocassion. "Why do we have to throw the party here? Why can't they do it back in Seoul? Besides, since it's so far, no one will even be here. Unless..." She trailed off.

"This is that party right?"  She groaned loudly.

Ah yes, the It  party that's hosted by one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter