Chapter 6

The Ups and Downs of Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6;

 

OH SEHUN

I've never liked watching Hye In's smile that shines as bright as the sun on a cold afternoon during winter  slip off her face. I offered to buy her favourite caffeinated drink; a white chocolate mocha or an iced caramel macchiato. 

Yes, they do sell it in school. 

I watched her silhouette as she walked to her group of friends with a smile, anyone could tell it was forced, maybe it was just me. I walked to the stall that sold her favourite drink, it wasn't great but it was drinkable. 

I took a sip of the drink before I handed it to her. 

"No extra whip cream?" 

"Be grateful." I poked her cheek. 

"Did yo- did you take a sip from this?" 

"What are you talking about?" I gave her a cheeky smile and went to my own group of friends. 

I saw Kai hyung's girlfriend sitting next to him. "Get a room." I said as I sat down. 

"Why? You jealous?" He smirked. I only smiled back. 

"Oppa, are you sure your parents won't be home today?" I heard his girlfriend say. 

"I'm sure, baby." He cooed. 

"I think I'm going to gag." Baekhyun mocked. She responded with a giggle. 

I ate my food quickly to avoid anymore sweet talk from them. I put my tray away and roamed the hallways. 

"P-please accept my gift!" I heard a girl say. 

I hadn't accept any chocolates from anyone today. I only want Hye In's , but she doesn't plan on giving me any. 

"Sorry, but I'm not worth your money and time." I smiled regretfully, spun on my heel and walked to my locker. 

A letter fell out when I opened it. Pink envelope with a heart-shaped sticker, smells strongly of perfume as well. I opened it and read it. She wants me to meet her on the rooftop after school. 

I should go, I had to reject her properly. 

The warning bell rang and students swarmed the hallway, getting their books for the next few periods. I like crowded areas, it is chaotic yet it calms me because I blend into the crowd easily.

 

School ended and I went up to the school roof. Yes, I may have beaten people into pulps, but I've never dared laid a finger on girls. 

The girl who confessed her love to me was the girl Hye In mentioned this morning; Jung Soo Jin. I rejected her with no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter