Chapter 7

The Ups and Downs of Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7;

KIM HYE IN

It's currently 7:33 p.m, I'm sitting on a couch with Sebrat, watching The Hunger Games, munching on pizza and fried chicken that I ordered. Yeah, it was pretty awkward between us. I saw a car pull into my driveway. Huh, must be Jongin and his girlfreind. 

His girlfriend? Yeah, I know her, she's pretty much my arch nemesis, but Jongin doesn't know that, Jongin doesn't know anything. Did she know that I was Jongin's sister? Nah, I doubt it. 

Oh, you want to know the story between me and Jongin's girlfriend? Maybe another day. 

The movie ended, the credits were rolling and I didn't even realise. 

"So, what do you want to watch next?" Sehun turned to me.

"Let's do something else." 

"Like what?"

"I don't know, it's your house."

"Yeah, but you suggested." 

I thought about it, I felt like dancing. 

"Let's dance." I said. 

Sehun stood up and and went into a room, it was huge and had a mirror on a piece of wall, but it wasn't exactly a practice room. He plugged in his iPod into the speaker in the conner of the room, an upbeat song started playing. He moved his body to the beat as if it was one. I haven't seen him dance for awhile now, I might as well stop and stare enjoy. 

Seeing him dance was like art, no paints nor brushes, pianos or violins were needed to make this art. He was beautiful. I fell in love with his movements, but not him, fortunately. 

"You said you wanted to dance but you're just standing there admiring me."

"Who said I was admiring you?" I felt my face heat up from embarassment.

"Will you dance with me?" He asked as he held his hand infront of me. 

Kiss me by Ed Sheeran was playing, I chuckled. 

"Just like old times?"  I said as I placed my hand into his. 

"Just like old times."  He smiled.

"I bet you still at ballroom dancing." He teased as he placed his hand on my back. 

"I have an excuse to step on your feet." I retorted as I pulled him close by the shoulder.

"I'll show

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter