Prologue

The Ups and Downs of Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prologue;

 

 

 

16 December, 2013. 

Dear Diary,

I got discharged from the hospital toaday, which was why I hadn't written an entry for a while now. I was involved in a car accident an lost one year worth of memories, it might not seem a lot to some people, but to me, it felt like I've lost a big part of me that made me who I am today.

For the entire week that I was in the hospital, I tried really hard to remember what happened. For starters, I was very careful when it comes to crossing roads, but some of the witnesses said that I crossed the road when the light was still red, which I find really odd. Maybe it was because I was in a rush, but if that's what it is, what was I rushing for? 

I've tried asking Sehun since he always sticks around me to annoy me, but he told me that he wasn't there when the accident had happen. I also tried asking my brother, but he told me he doesn't know anything in a rather cold manner, which was extremely unusual. Oppa has always been that overprotective and caring older brother that overflowed with kindness, but he was just cold towards me, and only me. I wonder if we had gotten into a fight in that one year. 

 

22 May, 2014.

Dear Diary,

I have not written an entry for about five months, mainly because I was so caught up in trying to remember and had forgotten to really live. But, in this five months, I had fully recovered from the accident and regained most

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter