A close dongsaeng

Mission to kill you

Chapter 6~

The honking sound from the car interrupted their lovely moment,gary let go of ji hyo and pulled her to the side of the road where there is no car .

"Miss beautiful are you okay?"

"......"ji hyo looked at him still loss in his eyes,and did not hear his question

Gary gently shake ji hyo shoulder to wake her up "are you okay?are you suffering from a panic attack?dun worry,you are fine now I am here to protect you now"then gary once again pulled her into his embrace.

'You are fine now I am here' gary is the second person who said that to her, the first time she heard this heartwarming sentence was from jong kook ,the first man who gave her a sense of security,the feeling of being safe. When jihyo is pulled back to the reality,she realised the facts that she was In his embrace,she immediately push him away. 

"yep I...am..ok thanks"then without waiting for him to continue she immediately ran away....she can't look at him any more not even a second,she need time to figure out what is her feelings

On the other hand,gary placed his hand on his chest, his heart was beating crazily,his face is burning,although he had dated many other girls before but this girl who just ran away from him  was the only person who have the ability to made him feel this way,"Miss beautiful I think I have fallen for you"he said while seeing that girl disappearing from his sight.


In the hotel room

After ji hyo closed her hotel room door,she went to take a glass of ice water to calm herself down .While she was doing so,she felt that someone is in the same room as her, watching her,she looked around but she see nobody.However ,she knewn that there is only one possible suspect...and he is...him

"Come out, Kim dong jun stop hiding, I know that you are here"she takes her drink and sat down on the sofa

"Hahaha Noona how do you know I am here?"

"Who else except you would sneak into my room through the window when they could have just knock on or break through the door easily?how many time have I told you not to be a Spider-Man that climb thought the window , and just walk through door"

"Noona it's ok that's my hobby"

Ji hyo just rolled her eyes,seriously who the hell would have such weird hobby. Dong jun is one of her dongsaeng from jong kook's company.He is a very good fighter but yet at the same time he is very innocent and sometimes too innocent that he actually believe that everyone around him is good people. He have a crush on ji hyo but she didn't know it ,she only treat him as a dongsaeng whom she can be trusted other than jong kook.

"What is reason for you to come to Korea ?"

" I have asked permission from boss to assist you whenever you need it as you should know that kang gary is not an easy target."

"It's ok I dun need your help I can kill him by myself"she said it with a little bit of guiltiness.

"Are you sure Noona?i dun think so"

"What do you mean,I am sure you know that i am a better killer than you why can't I do it ?"

"Noona I don't mean that...I saw everything that happened on the road just now,I saw how you looked at him and how you let him hugged you....you would never let me do that..would you ?"

"......."ji hyo just stared at the floor not knowing what to say,she is not sure of her current feelings....or maybe is she just afraid to acknowledge the truth.

"Noona,you had been in the company for a longer time than I been,you should be clear on what are the consequences of not completing the mission....you will die....do you know that? If you know it why are you allowing yourself to fall for him..?WHY ARE YOU FALLING FOR A PLAYBOY LIKE HIM!" dong jun lost his calmness and started raising his voice.

Tears started flowing down from ji hyo eyes.This was the first time dong jun seeing the weak side of her breaking down It hurt him so much,watching the woman he love crying.He went over to hug her,letting her cry freely in his embrace and he gently caress her back.At this moment,he felt that she is not just his noona but his woman,he has the responsibility to keep her away from any form of danger .Her biggest danger is kang gary and to protect her he has to get rid of him.

'Noona don't worry,I will protect you with my life'

-to be continue


Reminder:

The voting will start on tonight at 12am.Do remember to vote for your favourite couple ending^^

thank you for reading this story,if you like it do remember to subscibe and upvote:)

love,

kelly