Life being a killer

Mission to kill you

Chapter 3~

3 years later

"Who are you??Who paid you to kill me?"

"You will find out after you die"ji hyo smirked

Ji hyo pulled out a gun with a silencer and shot the women in her head.Then,she walked back to her car like nothing had happened...Before she drive away,she call jong kook to let him know that she has successfully completed another mission.

"Boss,the target is killed

"Good job ji hyo.You have never let me down,come to my office for a moment i have a new special mission for you"

"yes boss"Ji hyo replied coldly before throwing away her SIM card to prevent herself from being track down by any police.

As she is driving,she suddenly recalled her first mission being a killer after receiving strenuous training from Jong Kook for almost one year


Flashback to her first mission~

"OPPA!i am scared...i can't kill him,he has no grudge with meand i don't even know who he is..."ji hyo said,holding on to the gun,shivering

"Don't worry just pull that damn trigger and everything will be over within seconds"

Just like what Jong Kook said,ji hyo pulled the trigger and shoot,the bullet hit directly on the man's chest.One shot and the man died.

"Good job!"said jong kook and then he pulled ji hyo back to their car

ji hyo hug him and started crying"oppa i just killed an innocent guy...i ing killed....someone......i just killed..."

Before she finishes her sentence,Jong kook hug her back and says""no ji hyo listen to me it is not your fault,it is just simply part of your job"

"but still i killed him...oppa the police is going to catch me...bring me to the police station now...i want to own up!they will find out sooner or later!"shouted ji hyo

Afraid that ji hyo voice might attract other people,he has no other choice but to press his lip on her's to make her quieten down,to his surprise ji hyo actually responded to his kiss.Sensing that she has finally calm,jong kook break the kiss ,hold her shoulder making her look at him and says"ji hyo don't be scared,everything will be fine,the police won't find out who kill him i will be here for you no matter what happens trust oppa okay?"

JI hyo knodded her head and stay in Jong kook's embrace.As jong kook slowly caressing her hair,he said "ji hyo i want you to remember a very important lesson,being a killer you are not allow to have any emotions,a bit or a sign of reluctance and sympathy will cause cause you to lost your life ...this is the only way to survive in this cruel industry"

-end of flashback


After a half an hour drive,ji hyo finally reached jong kook's office."boss i am here,"

"i have told you before  that when there is only you and i you can just call me oppa don't need to be so formal"

Ji hyo just looked at him coldly and replied " so what is the reason for you telling me to come over?"

Sensing her coldness,Jong kook just go straight to the point,he put a folder on the table and said"this is your new target" She took the folder and take a look at her target photo and say" Isint this Kang gary CEO of KIAS company,son of chairman Kang?"

"looked like you understand this target of yours very well"Jong kook smirked

Ignoring what jong kook said ji hyo asked "Does this mean that i have to go back to korea to complete tthis mission"

jong kook just nodded his head.Without saying goodbye,ji hyo took the the folder and just walk out of the room.


"Did i make the right decision back then..keeping you by my side and training you to be a killer?I miss that mong,cheerful and bubbly girl.I miss you cheon seong im.."Jong kook said softly while a tear slip down from the corner of his eye.

- to be continue


Hi fellow readers

Hope that you have enjoyed this chapter as much as i do^^

The polling that you have been looking forwards to will be held on the 25 december which is the same day as christmas:) do remember to vote for your favourite couple!thank you

love,

kelly