The Beginning of My New Life

Mission to kill you

Chapter 2~

"Hello,Seong Im are you ready?I will be reaching your hotel in 15 minutes"

"......Who is this???How did you get my number?"Seong Im said while still being half asleep

"I am jong Kook oppa....Don't you remember that you gave me your number yesterday...Dont you remember i met you in the pub?"

"Ohhh oppa sorry i am still half sleep but where are you bringing me to?"

"Aigoo seriously this girl why are you so MONG~I am bringing you to my office today!pali pali go and get ready i will be reaching soon"Jong kook said while laughing 

"yes oppa see you later at the hotel lobby bye!"

Jong Kook thought while smiling to himself'After so many years,her mongness really has not change at all,still as cute as last time'


After 15 minutes~

Jong kook is waiting patiently for Seong Im at the hotel lobby

"Sorry oppa!I am late..."Seong Im said while running towards Jong kook 

She wore a jeans with a white shirt .She cover her shirt with a blue blazer

863be5aaadc2186cbb0662f77aef811e.jpg

"Nevermind its okay,come on lets go we are getting late"Jong kook is trying very hard to stop himelf from staring at her.She look like an angel in that outfit.He really want to pounce on her and take her right there damn that freaking hormones.To prevent himself from doing something wrong he immediately walkto his car while Seong Im just follow behing him.

After an hour of driving,they finally reached their destination.They are outside a building deep inside the forest,that place is very isolated.Seong Im is starting to feel uncomfortable.

"Oppa....what are we....doing here?"she asked awkwardly

Feeling what she is thinking,Jong Kook can't help it but to laugh out loud!"Seong Im don't worry,although i cant deny that you are really very pretty but don't worry i won't do anything funny to you,this is really my office"he said while hitting her head lightly with his knuckle.Hearing this,Seong Im let out a sigh of relieve.

Being a gentleman,Jong kook help her to pull open the door.As Seong Im walk in she was shocked by the interior of the building.It was  totally different from what she expected..There was no office tables and chairs,no computers but filled with different type of weapons and gun shooting sound.

She turned around and looked at Jong Kook asking for an explaination.However ,instead of answering her Jong Kook grabbed her hand assuring her that everything will be fine and pull her inside.As they are walking to the office,they passed by many people who are practising their weapons.Upon seeing Jong Kook they immediately stop what they are doing and bow down.

When they reached the office,they were greeted by Jong kook's secretary Goo Hara.

'Boss the documents that you asked for is already on your table' said Hara before leaving the room

'kim jong kook who are you indeed?are you somekind of gang leader?"Seong Im is starting to freak out from what  is going on 

"Seong Im,relax seat down and i will explain everything to you"

She sat down opposite him

"Seong Im i am the CEO of the largest KILLER company,just now thoes people whom you saw are all  killers that i have recruited from all over the world, They are the best fighter within the best.Since yesterday you told me that you cant find a job so i am thinking of recruiting you as my killer, are you wiling to? By joining my company,you will have to change your name to prevent your identity to be discovered.If you are willing to you can sign on this contract.But here is one reminder,ONCE YOU SIGN IT THERE WILL BE NO TURNING BACK."

Seong Im is shocked with what she just heard....someone is asking her to be a freaking killer?She has never kill someone before in her entire life....not even an ant or an insect....but she needs a job...ahe cant go back to Korea telling her parents and relatives that she has failed to survive in America,her relative has always been looking down at her families with her failling it will only make it worst.

"but oppa i can't kill people...,i don't know how to.."

"Seong Im dont worry i will teach you everything that you should know,since i am the one who bring you in i will be responsible for you"

After thinking it throughly,Seong Im has come out with a decision....she took a pen from his table and sign on the contract..She dont know what will happened to her future after signing it but she know that she can't let this job oppurtunity slip away...

Jong Kook walk over to her and hug her."Seong Im welcome to our big family!Ohh wait starting from now i should call you ji hyo,song ji hyo"

Ji hyo did not react to his hug,she was still lost in her thoughts...Is this really right?How will my parents react after hearing this?

-To be continue


Hi fellow readers

i guess this is the longest chapter that i have ever wrote!hahaha hope that you have enjoyed it!

i have read the comments below many people have chosen this story to be a spartace ending but the comments below won't be counted into the vote.Still Thank you for telling me your preferences.Pls remember to read the important information to know more about the upcoming poll.^^

Thank you for reading this story and also do remember to comment below so i know what to improve on

love,

kelly:)