Mixed Feelings

Mission to kill you

Chapter 9~

"Ji hyo ah I heard that you are interviewing for" before Jong kook can complete his sentence ,Jihyo interupted him
"I know what are you trying to say and yes I have already went for the interviewed and I am recruited"
"What?!Do you even know what you are doing?are you are out of your mind"
"Kim jong kook whatever I do it is none of your business,all you have to care is whether if I complete my mission a not,I don't have to tell you any of my plans.i am busy right now"Then ji hyo hang up the call
Whatever she said,none of it came from her heart.She hated herself for hurting Jong kook,how she wish she could comfort him,telling him not to be worried, things will be fine,assuring him that nothing will happened,assuring him that she will protect herself,but she know that she can't talk to him about gary because she if they ever talk about him the sense of guiltiness she felt this past few days will be even stronger. ...

She was so tired,tired from all this mixed feelings,she found a pillar to lean on and  tears started falling down uncontrollably. .
"Ji hyo shi is that you ?"
"When she looked up she saw him,the guy who made her feel confuse,the guy who she was suppose to kill-kang gary.Seeing ji hyo teary eyes,breaks gary 's heart, neither does he know why....ji hyo was not his girlfriend,she was not anyone that he should be caring for....he brought his hand to wipe away those tears,he caressed her cheek, feeling that soft skin of hers and pulled her into his arms ...On one hand he just wanted to console her but on the other hand he has to admit that he just selfishly wanted to satisfy his desire ...

Ji hyo just let him do whatever he want,she needed someone's comfort..although she has been strong and cold but still she was a woman....At this point of time,she was too tired to even think about all those stupid mission....She just allowed herself to stay in this man embrace. ..She know that it was wrong but everything just feels so right....
"Ji hyo are you alright now?"
Gary asked quietly but there was reply ,he shake her gently just when he was about to panick,he heard some soft snore,that was when he realised that the girl had fallen asleep....
'Aigoo,how can someone actually falls asleep while standing....'Gary thought while smiling 
Then he picked her up and carried her to his car in bridal style...


Little did he know,all this while someone had been staring at them
"Why did you allow him to hug you.....didn't you said that you can control your feelings.....but Noona....dun worry I will protect you I will make sure i kill him ....i wii kill him" Dong jun said while curling his arm into a fist.


When ji hyo wake up she realised that she was actually at the river near her hotel,she saw gary staring at her.
"How do you know that I stay near here"
"Coincidence..or maybe fate led me here"
"Fate?haha I never once believe in that .....nevermind forget it anyway thanks for sending me ...."
Seeing that ji hyo was struggling with unbuckling her seat belt gary bent over to help her.....their face was so near to each other .They can feel each other's breath,just a little forward and their lips would be touching.She closed her eyes waiting for his lips to touch hers....suddenly jong kook face pop out in her mind, she immediately opened her eyes,pushed gary away and ran out of the car....Gary was so shocked, when he saw her closing her eyes,he thought that she has acepted him....but why did she pushed him away....his heart was beating like crazy..
'Kang gary what happened to you, you have kissed so many girls before, why is your heart still thumping so fast ....Song ji hyo what have you done to me " Gary said while putting his palm on his chest,trying to calm his heart down....


Ji hyo was back into her hotel room.
'Aigoo song Jihyo what were you doing why did you freaking close your eye,why were you anticipating for that kiss? SONG JI HYO you love Kim jong kook ,you don't love kang gary....you love Kim jong kook..you don't love kang gary...you love kang ...ga...ry....'she was ripped apart by those mixed feelings....In her mind,she was very clear that kang gary has already stolen a part of her heart  but she just dosen't want to acknowledge that cruel fact.....the cruel fact that she has fell in love with her target -the play boy kang gary ,.that night she cried herself to sleep.

-to be continued

Hi fellow readers,

I know most of you must be wondering"do this author even know what she was typing why did she make ji hyo fall in love with gary ,didn't she said it will be a spartace ending?"..hahaha but i can assure you guys i am aware of what i am writting.Don't worry this story will still be a spartace ending,if you want to know how ,stay tune for the next chapter:)Thank you for reading!

love,

kelly