-not an update-

Mission to kill you

HI fellow readers 

Sorry to disappoint you but this is not an update yet...Today i am here to share a story of an author from aff that i came across yesterday....

Yesterday,while i was browsing through asianfanfiction looking for something to read.Just like what you expected i found a story .However what  really shock me,was when i read the comments section people was telling the author to rest in peace...Therefore i went to the last chapter and saw her cousin post,announcing the saddening news of the author's passing ....

I really respect this author for her love for writting.As i was reading through her story,it seems like I can feel how she felt while she was struggling to write each chapter because of the amount of pains from her lungs....i can feel her positive mindset while reading her author notes..despite the great amount of pain she was suffering from she would still include smilling faces or even jokes throughout her sentences...After she was awake from her surgery,She immediately posted a chapter .Even when she herself can't post each chapter on her own she asked her cousin to help her to....She tried her best complete her story despite of her illness....Her effort has paid off,I can safely say that she has completed it beautifully it is definitely an awesome story!

I also respect her for her love towards her fellow readers..After all the struggles,she went through just to complete her story,she even started a extended version upon the requests from her readers...However,the sad thing was that she only have the chance to complete and post one chapter ....

Although i know that she will never see this,but i would just like to say that i am really proud of her atttitude and she will always be my role model in writting fanfiction.For those of you who are interested in reading this author fanfiction it is called"The venture"...However please make sure that you are 18 years and above as this story is M rated....

Last but not least,i would like to say ...rest in peace authornim,god bless you.

-Thank you for reading-

I would be updating both of my story either tomorrow or on sunday please look forward to it