An awesome opportunity

Mission to kill you

 Chapter 7~

In the middle of the night,when ji hyo woke up she realized that she was lying on dong Jun lap.She stood up and took out a blanket to cover him. Then she sat down infront of her laptop thinking about what dong jun said....thinking about the mysterious feeling that she felt for gary....

'he is right i shouldn't have any feelings for kang gary especially when he is my target ....if I failed to kill him not only will I get killed but I will also be disappointing jong kook oppa...yep ....jong kook oppa... he is the one i love not that playboy rich kid kang gary those feeling aren't real ,it is just some mistaken feelings....song ji hyo focus on your mission ,kill him and everything will be over'ji hyo reminded herself while afew drops of tears roll down her eyes .

She wipe them away with her hand and on her laptop to search more about gary,but to her surprise an advertisement pop out featuring that KIAS company 's CEO is actually hiring another Secretary.'Even god is helping me,to finish you up'she smirked.

"Noona what are you doing here?"dong jun placed the blanket on her shoulder and sat beside her and he saw the advertisement.

"Please don't tell me that you want to interview for this job"he asked seriously

She nodded her head while concentrating on reading the advertisement. He closed the computer's cover and said" Noona I won't let you go for this"

"Why?don't you realised how good this chance is for me to get rid of him .isin't this what you want?me completing the mission and going back to America with you"as continue her sentence she started raising her voice.

Dong jun hold  ji hyo's hand with his trying to calm her down "Noona don't you understand?i am worry for you, I am just afraid that you can't bring yourself to kill him when the time comes"

"Don't worry I will be able to do this ,you should know that I am always good in handling my emotions I won't let it get into my way"she assured dong jun with a smile however behind the smile there was a little sense of guiltiness that both of them are aware of...

'Ji hyo when the times come even if you can't complete the mission I will make sure that I will help you to complete it 'Dong jun thought to himself before taking ji hyo into a tight embrace

-to be continued


Hi fellow readers 

honestly this is really one of the shortest chapter i have ever wrote.I am so sorry^^I wanted to post it  yesterday but i was feeling unwell thank you everyone for your patience!

School will be starting tmr but dun worry i will try to update it on every weekend!All the best to everyone who is also having school tmr!

Thank you for reading^^  

Next chapter jong kook will be appearing again:)

love,

kelly