Is this the end?

Mission to kill you

Chapter 10~

Knowing that today will be Ji hyo first day at work,Gary woke up exceptionally and went straight to his office without even having his breakfast.He wanted to ask Ji hyo to buy him breakfast and he can made used of the oppurtunity to eat breakfast with her.Although it was just having breakfast,but he felt bissful by just imagining it.

"Ha Dong Hoon,why isin't that newly recruited secretary here yet.how can she be late for the first day of work"

"Hyung,we told her to report at 8.30am,it is only 8 am now.....she is not late you are the one that is terribly early....Is your watch spoilt?"haha said while looking at him unbelievably....can't believe that this lazy friend of his actually reported to work this early.

Gary immediately turned his back away from haha and walked back to his office,hidding his embarassed face.

After staring at his computer for 30 minutes,not being able to concentrate,someone finally knocks on his door.

"I am song ji hyo,may i come in"

"yes,please"

Although ji hyo was just weari a office attire like what all womens wear,she still looks exceptionally stunning in gary's eye.

10cd621d9414123cf96e80e095fa817c.jpg

"welcome Ji hyo ssi i am kang gary, from today onward i will your boss,you can just call me gary"

"yes,mr... mean gary ssi"

"Now please help me to go to the cafe opposite the office,and buy me a cup of caramel macchiato and a crossant,of course you can also buy your own breakfast and we can eat it together"

"okay"

As ji hyo turned around ,she placed her hand into her blazers' pocket,grabbing the gun .preparing to pull it out and shoot it at kang gary,completing this mission,ending the complicated feeling she had for him."Goodbye kang gary"

"One more thing ji hyo ssi"

'Did he saw it' ji hyo thought while she turned around with her hand still in her pocket holding onto the gun,ready to attack him any time.She was sweatting continuously.To her surprise,Gary took out a stalk of rose from the cupboard next to his desk and gave it to her.

"this is for you,a pretty rose for a pretty lady"

single scarlet rose on a white background Stock Photo - 9208772

JI hyo get the rose from him and walked out from his office without saying anything.Although she was fast but not quick enough to stop gary from seeing the soft pink blush on her face.As Ji hyo exit the company,she pressed the stalk of rose against her chest,she felt warmth in her heart,unknowingly her lips turned into a small smile.
"kang gary why are you making things so tough for me"ji hyo whispered

One week later~

Every morning Gary and Ji hyo will always have breakfast together and each day before the tart of work gary will always give her a stalk of rose. Throughout the week,she smiled more frequently and she was more opened towards him.Although she still dosen't want to admit that she do love him,but now she was more aware of her own feelings towards him,indeed he has stolen a place in her heart.Other than Jong kook,Gary had flew into her heart unknowingly...She has totally forgotten about the reason why she came back to Korea...All she knewn was she wants to spend more time with this person and together she wants to create happy and fond memories with him.

While they were having their breakfast together like usual in the office,gary asked"JI hyo tonight can we have dinner together after work?"

' HE  IS ASKING ME FOR A DATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG' ji hyo squealed in her mind then she just shly nodded before leaving the office .


Gary brought her to his favourite restaurant in Seoul.he once sweared to himself that he will never bring any other women to the this restaurant except for the two most important women in his life,which was his mon and his future wife.Although he has dated plenty of wommmen in the past but he brought neither of the girls there.After spending this one week with ji hyo ,he was certain that ji hyo was the right one for him and first he was going to make her his girlfriend.

"ji hyo ah,although it had just been a short one week of knowing you,but I am sure that you are the one I want to spend my life with,I know that before knowing you I had been a terrible playboy but I promised you that I will change for you,ji hyo ah will you be my girlfriend ?"

How ji hyo wished that she could just agree to him easily,telling that she actually felt something for him but she can't.Having feelings for her target was already a very big sin and now to date him,it will be ten time worst than a sin...If the organisation finds out about them not only will they hurt her but they will also hurt gary.She do love him but she can't accept him just like how she love jong kook but they can never be together...If only if few years ago she didn't sign that contract ,if only if she didn't agree to coming back to Korea for this mission she wouldn't be in this situtuation now,if only if they met each other few years ago....there were so many"if only"but there was no way time is going to be turned back.....she can only accept fate and cherish the time she spend with him.Actually,since the day she was aware about her own feelings,she has decided to abondon that mission and protects him from the organisation.

Seeing that ji hyo was not replying him,to prevent himself from getting rejected by ji hyo,he quickly added"nevermind ji hyo ah ,it is okay if you dun accept me or you need more time to think about it..i will wait for you forever until the day you decided to accept my feelings but for now can you just promise me that you will call me oppa?"

"oppa?"

"yes oppa , just gary oppa"

Then for the rest of the dinner,they just put aside the topic and enjoy eating together.As they were walking to the carpark ji hyo felt that someone was actually watching them,in fact she got that feelings ever since they were eating in the restaurant  just now.Suddenky someone came out from the side and tried to attack gary.Ji hyo immediately pushed gary aside and punched that person in his stomach.To her surprise ,that person that attacking them was actually Dong jun...yah like what you are thinking, kim dong jun..

"Dong jun,what are you doing here?why are you doing this?"

"Noona,I once said I will protect you no matter what...i am helping you since you can't do it then let me help you,Don't worry I wouldn't tell boss that I am the one who kill him,just wait for me at the side once I am done ,we will forget everything that happened here and return to America to live like how we used to"

"No,sorry dong jun but I can't let you kill him,I....love ...him,please just leave us alone,or else don't force me to attack you ,you should know that with my skills you can't win me.."

"you..love him?you love kang gary!why?!! Didn't you said that you wouldn't love him,didn't you said that you will control your feelings...Noona why?If you are going to be with him,you should know that the organisation will never let you off....Even if boss tries to protect you,big boss wouldn't just let it off.They will haunt you down and kill you ...Isit worth for him?..."

"yes...it is worth it.I will never regret "

Then ji hyo ran towards gary and pull his hand to run away with him,but dong jun stood up and chased after them,he aimed a punch towards gary but he managed to dodge it...ji hyo and dong jun began to kicked and punched each other...

"Noona you are out of your mind i am not going to just let you continue with your crazy act"

This was the first time ji hyo actually uses her full strength on attacking dong jun,although during training she was always asked to fight against him but back then she will only used less than ten percents of her strength...After ten minutes of fighting,both of them were lying on the floor but it was obvious that dong jun injuries was much more serious than ji hyo's .

"I am sorry dong jun ah"

then ji hyo stood up to grab gary hand and they continue to run out of the carpark.Although there were many question marks in gary head but he decided to trust ji hyo now because of what she told that guy just now "I love him".

'bang!............'just when they were about to exit the carpark, someone aimed the gun at gary and shoot him from the back...The bullet pass through his chest mercilessly.

"oppa!!oppa!please don't die !!"ji hyo cried while supporting his body on the floor.

"ji hyo ah although after what happened I really don't know who exactly are you...but that dosen't matter to me all those that matter was your confession just now.you said that..you love.... me ....ji hyo ah can... you ...please say it one ...more time..I want to hear it before I die ..."as gary speaked more blood flow out from his mouth.

"kang gary I love you!!garyy oppa I love you please don't leave me I love you "ji hyo said while tears stared flowing down controllably .

"song.. ji... hyo I love you too,remember...i have ...never love ...anyone as much as i love you"gary smiles weakly while trying to reach out for ji hyo cheek but just as he was about to touch it,his hand drop down lifelessly,he has stopped breathing,his heart has stopped beating...he was gone..

"Oppa!Oppa!why must you be someone that i was suppose to kill,why must you be kang gary"shouted ji hyo while she pulled gary into her embrace.............

When she looked up to see who was the one who killed gary,she saw him the man that she least expected staring at them with that cold glare....Kim jong kook....

-to be continued

hi guys

kang gary is dead  and jong kook was the one who kill him, but don't worry this wouldn't be the end of the story there will be a part 2 to this story,in part 2 the story will solely be emphasised on spartace.please look forwards to mission to kill you part 2!thank you for reading!

Last but not least,do remember to comment below,your comments are my motivation.For people who have been commenting thank you!i am really very grateful!

Hint :In part 2 Kim jong kook will be  confessing to ji hyo and he will try to win her heart back

love,

kellyyy_rainbow