Back to korea

Mission to kill you

Chapter 4

Before ji hyo enter the departure gate she gave jong kook a call

"Boss,i am at the airport Entering the departure hall"

"Ji hyo,be careful when you carry out the mission okay?this target is not an easy one.Always  remember ,do not include any emotion when you are carrying out the mission is either you kill him or you get killed by him.....if there is any emergency call me immediately,I am always here for you"

"Yes opp...boss"and she hang up the call

Touched by his words , ji hyo ,almost call him oppa but still nonetheless he is still her boss she should always keep that in mind like what bora (jong kook secretary)had told her before. On the other hand,jong kook manage to catch what ji hyo said although she change it to boss..but still he heard the word oppa 'omg did she call me oppa ,I miss how that word sounded when it came out from ,she used to call me that everyday,until one day she simply stop and began to call me boss like what everyone does'when jong kook thought about it he can't help it but to let a miserable smile shown on his face....


After 4 hours of flight ji hyo finally arrive at Korea

It has been so long since she came back....so long since she last seen and contacted her family and friends...although she have not tell anyone about it but still she is nervous about coming back... how is she going to answer her parents when they asked her about her job and what has she been doing in America....

she remembered the last phonecall she had with her parents


Flashback

"Hello omma appa I am seong Im"

" you finally call back we miss you so much,how are things there,when are you going to come back to visit us?if things are too harsh there come back,the door is always open for you my precious daughter "

Hearing this , seong im can't help  but to start tearing,her parents has always been very supportive,they are always there for her.but not wanting them to worry and also part of the term in the contract she did not tell them about her newly found job-being a killer "Omma appa dun worry everything here is good,but I won't be calling you for quite sometime ,due to my busy work schedule,plee take good care of yoursef "

"My dear girl dun worry about us,we will miss you ,remember to eat well and sleep early ok?"

"Yea I will dun worry,omma appa I love you bye !"

End of flashback

Since it is already 8pm (korea timing )ji hyo decided to check in into a hotel near the airport and start her mission...before visiting her parents tomorrow

She take a bath and change into a simple dark blue skin tight one strap cross over the shoulder mini dress and accessorized it with stiletto heels.she curled her hair and put on make up she was absolutely drop dead gorgeous when she done fixing herself.She then make her way to the pub where kang gary is at.

a0f839d4710aae9b0fe0a2ce3f4a037d.jpg

Since gary is not just any normal target,he is always surrounded by bodyguards,ji hyo can't kill him like how she normally kill others .The only way to do it is to get near him and kill him when he is alone .After severer research on him,ji hyo found out that every night without fail,he would go to XYH club and that is a very good opportunity for her....to take his life. As she was walking into the pub,it was very different from what she expected ,there was no bodyguard surrounding the pub....

'you are so dead tonight mr kang 'Ji hyo smirked while thinking

She saw gary was surrounded by many pretty girls that was in y dresses,she found a table that was directly opposite his and ordered a cup of drink.When the waiter walked towards her with the drink,she purposely put her leg out causing the waiter to trip over and the drink to pour all over her dress causing a small commotion. Hearing the commotion,gary up and was mesmerised  by ji hyo's beauty .sensing that the target is walking over ji hyo smirked and continue wiping her dress.

"Hey miss,do you need any help"

Ji hyo faked a smile and look up at him "never mind it's ok thank you for asking"

Being a gentleman,gary took off his outer blazer and cover ji hyo's shoulder"may I seat beside you?"

"Yes sure why not?"

"By any chance do you know me ?" Ji hyo just shake her head gently

"Hahaha it seems like I have not been appearing on enough magazine,I am kang gary the ceo of KIAS company nice to meet you"

Just another arrogant guy,later on you are so going toregret meeting me tonight ji hyo thought before replying him "nice too meet you too i dun think you need to know my name,and I am sorry for not knowing you since i dun usually read magazine "

They continue chatting, while ji hyo has already prepared the knife in her hand ,preparing to take his life any time just when she was about take her action.........someone interrupted......She glared at that person who interrupted her,

"Mr kang it is time to leave"said gary assistant ,seolhyun

"Pretty It was great knowing you and I got a feeling that We will be meeting again soon"he flashed his charming smile and hug ji hyo before leaving

Kang gary I will make sure the next time we meet,you will definitely realise how misfortunate you are to meet me

-to be continue


reminder:

the voting will be on 25/12 do remember to vote for your favourite couple^^