Mission to kill you part 2 prologue

Mission to kill you

Prologue

"OMMA!!why did you choose to marry appa back then?"

"Aigoo,Kim jun myeon why are you asking me  this kind of question?"ji hyo said while patting her son head

"I am already four years old,old enough to know...Omma tell me pleaseeee????"he said cutely  

Ji hyo carried him up and place him on her lap "love s a very complicated thing but the moment when your appa was willing to sacrificed everything just for me,I know that I have found the right person ....and I happy to have him"jihyo smiles

"Ewww omma is  so mushy....hahaha Appa!appa!omma is disgusting "jun myeon jump down from his omma lap and run into the bedroom to look for his appa....

JI hyo just looked at him while smiling, wondering how can she even managed to give birth to such a cute son.

-to be continued 

Just a small part of part 2 :)who do you think Jun myeon father is? I think most of you probably have got it right. ..hahaha!

MUST READ:

After the posting ot the previous I guess most of you are confuse to why did ji hyo fall in love with gary... didn't I tag this story as a spartace story. Let me clarify ,indeed this story it will be focusing on spartace but I will also be using gary to bring this story to its which is ji hyo liking another person which is gary.of course ji hyo still like jong kook but because she thought that she will never have a chance to be with him after what bora told her in one of the earlier chapter she decided to open her heart to gary...but now gary is dead and she will be going back to America.jong kook will soon confess his feelings towards ji hyo but happy ending dosen't come this easily ...there will be more obstacle along the way in part 2 ...Want to know how they can overcome everything and end up being together?Continue reading this story but if you think that you really don't like it then nevermind go and read other better stories written by other authors...

All in all thank you for reading !especially to people like @einsara ,mithani,messybunny and jessReadsRm thank you for constantly commenting and the motIvation that u guys have given me!

Love 

Kellyyy_rainbow