KIM CORPORATIONS

It's You

Muttering a string of curses, Kyungsoo rushed into a tall building located in the middle of Seoul. ! ! !

 

‘Excuse me, I’m here for the secretary’s interview’, Kyungsoo panted.

 

‘Please proceed to the 11th floor and turn to your left’, the receptionist replied with a polite smiled.

 

Kyungsoo thanked her and rushed to the lobby lift. Blinded by his nervousness, Kyungsoo bumped hardly into something or someone causing Kyungsoo to fall down.

 

‘Ouch! Yah! Watch where you’re going!’, someone hollered.

 

‘I am so sorry’, Kyungsoo quickly got up, brushed his suit and looked at the person in front of him.

 

‘KIM JONGIN?’

 

‘DO KYUNGSOO?’

 

‘YAH!’, both of them yelled at the same time.

 

‘What are you doing here? Ugh, talk about bad luck before the interview’, Kyungsoo said angrily.

 

‘Wha-…don’t you have eyes Kyungsoo? Look at where you’re going!’ Jongin snapped.

 

‘You’re such a waste of time Jongin. Now move cause I’m late for my interview’, Kyungsoo gave a displeased look and walked away. He stopped and turned to Jongin.

 

 ‘ And Jongin, worst wishes for your interview.’ Kyungsoo smirked before leaving Jongin in bewilderment.

 

‘Wha- interview?’ Jongin turned to his assistant, Mr.Nam.

 

‘Their having an interview for the search of a new secretary today’, Mr.Nam replied.

 

‘Oh…uhh, I changed my mind about the factory trip to Busan. I’ll go to secretary’s department while you shall be my representative to the factory’, Jongin said tapping his assistant’s shoulder.

 

'Yes, sir.', Mr. Nam replied.

 

He walked to lift with a smirk plastered on his face and plotted something in his mind. Do Kyungsoo, you’re going down.

 

 

*****

 

Kyungsoo was waiting for his turn. You can do this Kyungsoo! You have to get this job! Fighting!

 

‘Do Kyungsoo. Please enter’

 

‘Yes.’ he got up and entered the interview hall.

 

A short while after the interview started, the doors opened and Kim Jongin walked into the interview hall. The row of directors stood up and bowed.

 

‘Good morning, sir.’, the directors greeted Jongin as he made his way to the table.

 

‘Good morning, I’ll be here for the interview. Please continue’, Jongin said and sat down comfortably, smirking at Kyungsoo.

 

Kyungsoo furrowed his eyebrows, unaware of the situation. One of directors said, ‘This is President Kim.’. P-P-PRESIDENT???

 

Kyungsoo wanted to bury himself under the ground and never want to see the light again.

 

'Aren't you going to greet him?', one of the directors asked.

 

'Uh... yes. Good morning, sir.', Kyungsoo greeted unwillingly.

 

Jongin smirked and nodded his head.Throughout the interview, Jongin just looked at the elder. Kyungsoo’s interview came to an end and Kyungsoo couldn’t be happier because it was suffocating to be in the same room with Jongin.

 

‘Mr.Do, are you going to respect your superiors once you get the job?’ Jongin asked the elder with a smile.

 

‘Of course’, Kyungsoo faked a sweet smile. This brat!

 

‘Very well. I expect your apology later’, the latter said with a smirk, one that Kyungsoo wanted to wipe off his ridiculous yet handsome stupid face.

 

 

*****

 

Kyungsoo was about to exit the building when ‘Yah! Do Kyungsoo!’. He turned around only to greeted by an ugly sight.

 

‘Hey amigo. I guess you forgot something’, Jongin grinned, showing off his pearly white teeth.

 

Kyungsoo scrunched his face, ‘Stop smiling! It’s hurting my eye!’

 

‘Why should I stop doing something that annoys you? Now where’s my apology?’

 

‘Apologize for what?’ Kyungsoo asks innocently, blinking his eyes.

 

Jongin scoffed. ‘You know what you did. For bumping into me duh. My good suit got a little crumpled because you bumped into me.’

 

'Why should I? You’re at fault too because I bet you didn’t even see me coming.’

 

‘Well you look like a midget so it’s not my fault that I can’t see you. Tsk.’

 

Kyungsoo narrowed his eyes, daring Jongin to say anything about his height. Kyungsoo thought it was unfair because he was elder than Jongin but the height shows the opposite. He looked at his watch. 12:05pm. He’s going to be late for his part time job at Suho’s café.

 

‘Look, you took up 5 minutes of my life just to hear your gibberish. Goodbye, Jongin.’, Kyungsoo huffed and walked away.

 

‘Yah! My apology!’, Jongin hollered shooting lasers at Kyungsoo’s back. 

 

*****

 

‘Hi Kyungsoo. How was your interview?’ Suho asked him as soon as he entered the café.

 

‘The worst. You wouldn’t believe who’s the president of the company and I do not wish to talk about him ’, Kyungsoo rolled his eyes, walking to the staff room.

 

‘Who? Jongin?’, Suho leaned against the door frame with his arms crossed.

 

Kyungsoo immediately turned to Suho with a shocked expression and his eyes wide opened. Suho covered his face with the apron in his hand to muffle his laughter because Kyungsoo looked like an owl.

 

‘Hyung! You knew about this? W-Why didn’t you mention about this at all?’

 

‘HAHA! Well, you didn’t keep up with our group chat. Too bad, Soo,’

 

‘That groupchat is trash sorry not sorry. Baekhyun posting about eyeliners, Chanyeol and his Rillakuma selfies, Luhan and Sehun’s limitless public display of affection, Jongdae and his obsession with pink socks and the only person sane is Xiumin hyung. Looking at them talk shall result me with a dead brain and I wouldn't want that.’

 

‘I am sane and Yixing too.’

 

‘That’s not the main problem, hyung. The main problem is I applied for a job at Jongin’s company and I didn’t even know that KIM CORPORATIONS is his.’, Kyungsoo wanted to cry his eyes out for applying his job at Jongin's company.

 

‘Try to be positive about it, Soo. Maybe you two can patch up things and be friends.’

 

‘Moi? Me and Jongin? Friends? Jongin and ‘friend’ does not come together in one sentence.’

 

Suho patted Kyungsoo’s shoulder, ‘Maybe you can drown away your worries during worktime. Come on it’s lunch time and there are many customers out there.’, Suho said and tossed the apron to Kyungsoo who just sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Hi guys :D This is the first chapter. How was it? *embarassed* Should I continue it? I hope you like it. Comment and subscribe maybe? *shameless favour*