Trust

Baby...I Love You (I Do)

Jinyoung prepared breakfast for his parent and go to gym before get ready for his date. He counting the last time his heart beat so fast and wait for someone to come meet him. He was waiting with a very casual shirt when his parent come out from their room.

“Junior, where are you going? It only 9am.” His mother tidy his jumper.

“Mark wanna picked me up to go to somewhere.” Jinyoung shyly answered.

“Don’t going out to late. You still need to cook for dinner.” His mother remind.

“Yes, Mummy. Papa, I send one email to you last night regarding our construction company. Can you look over it?” Jinyoung sat in front of his father who is eating the kimchi friend rice.

“Okay, Mummy come eat this salad that your son prepared.” Junho called Suzy that busy staring at her son.

“Honey, I’m so happy.” Jinyoung just smile and he hope that one day he would able to be in love likes that too.

 

Mark hesitated to ring the bell. The call from Seoul last night made his heart a little worried. He pressed and Junior opened the door.

“Do you want to come in first?” Jinyoung asked.

“I will greet your parent first.” Mark was polite and that what Jinyoung can trust on him.

Mark greet his parent and then he took Jinyoung to his car. It was their first date and Jinyoung was hoping that nothing about the past would become a story.

“Junior…” Mark called and Jinyoung looked at him.

“Let go to stroll around and eat. I will help you to buy ingredient for tonight.” Mark suggested and Jinyoung nodded.

“Okay.” Jinyoung knew Mark lack of words but the older will only talked about important thing.

Mark park the car near the west lake. The place that Jinyoung always want to visit with someone special to him.

“It beautiful right?” Jinyoung nodded.

Mark took Jinyoung hand and intertwined it with Jinyoung soft finger. Jinyoung stopped Mark, he knew something not right since the moment he saw Mark in front of his door this morning.

“Let just walked for a while.” Mark hugged Jinyoung and let out his hard breathed.

They walked for a while and Jinyoung bought some hot coffee for Mark.

“You love me right?” Mark asked while walking and they stand near to the lake but Jinyoung not uttered any words.

Mark took deep breath and he let Jinyoung facing him.

“Baby, I’m serious about our relationship. My father called last night and he said that he heard about I’m dating someone. I’m going back this upcoming new year and I want to bring you to meet him.” Mark saw Jinyoung eyes widen.

“Junior…” Mark called and caress the younger cheek.

Jinyoung was trying to generate the correct code from what Mark told him. ‘I’m going to meet Mr. Tuan?’

“Mark, I’m not ready for that yet.” He pushed Mark hand away from his cheeks and walked pass him.

Mark looked down and he knew that will be the younger answered.

“Don’t worry I still have few weeks, if you change your mind and want to come with me, you can tell me anytime.” Mark said.

               

                Jinyoung was looking over the beautiful lake, Mark will leave to Seoul and his family will leave to Maldives. He should know that nothing last long for him. Jinyoung was too deep in his thought that he not aware that he bump into someone.

“Jinyoung?” Their eyes met and Jinyoung flustered.

“Park Jinyoung. It was you right?” Jinyoung was staring and his soul was living his body until Mark pushed the man hands.

“Sorry, he is Junior.” Mark hiding Junior behind him and look at Jaebum.

“Mark? What are you doing here?” Jaebum still try to look at Junior.

“I’m on date and what about you.” Mark looked at Jaebum suit and he sure the boy not just coming for view.

“Oh, I’m taking a pre-wedding picture with Youngjae. He was changing now.” Jaebum saw Junior was clinging to Mark.

Mark can feel that Junior was tugging him from the back. The younger must felt awkward to see him get angry out of sudden.

“Have a good photoshoot. I’m leaving since it will be uncomfortable for Youngjae to see Junior.” Mark dragged Junior but Jaebum was thinking why Junior had all Jinyoung featured.

 

Jinyoung yet to recover from meeting Jaebum, besides his family Jaebum is the most closest to him. He saw him in and out, from the way the older staring it shows that he know that Junior is Jinyoung.

“What are you thinking about?” Mark asked while they are waiting for the food to be serve.

“Nothing just Park Jinyoung.” Jinyoung looked at Mark and the older took a deep breathed.

“That also means Im Jaebum, huh?” Mark annoyed but he tried to say it with less anger. ‘Why Junior care?’

“Mark… I’m not thinking about him. You know that right?” Jinyoung was a little guilty for mentioning his own name.

“I love Jinyoung from the first time I met him, he is a nice and charming boy. When Jaebum come into his life, he change to distance from me and I understand his situation. When Jaebum and him fight that evening I wished I was not there since Jinyoung was crying his heart out loud. I want to hug him but I cannot since the boy only saw Jaebum. That’s why, if you also fall in love with him. I would not let you go to him and get hurt.” Mark looked at Junior who is crying.

“Junior…” Mark called and come to sit beside him.

“Stupid boy for not looking at you who is hurting.” Jinyoung hugged Mark. Jinyoung admit he fall for Mark first but since the boy not showing any interest so he let Jaebum entered his heart.

“No, Jinyoung is clever boy and I’m not angry with him, since he always stay as someone special to me.” Mark wiped Junior tears and kissed his lover lips.

‘One day, you will suffer because of me again.’ Jinyoung hugged Mark and ‘I will not let that happened’.

 

Jinyoung bought all the ingredients and Mark surprised to see how Jinyoung could recognise each of the fish in the market.

“Want me to help you cook?” Mark asked since Junior’s parent was not in the house.

“Nope, just sat here.” Jinyoung pulled Mark to sit at the bar chair.

Mark wait for Jinyoung to change his clothes and he was looking around the house.

“Baby, where is your childhood photo?” Jinyoung almost tripped from the stair and he quickly snapped.

“Mummy kept that in her room.” Jinyoung answered and Mark nodded.

Mark back hugged Junior and followed him to the kitchen.

“Don’t be a koala, sat there.” Jinyoung ordered.

Mark sat at his previous chair and looked at Junior. If Jackson was here he would definitely shocked just likes how Jaebum saw Junior today. Junior had same trait likes Jinyoung but Junior smile not as happy as Jinyoung. Even though Junior is well-off in term of life status but Jinyoung smile always true.

“Junior, you should asked your mom if you had a twin brother.” He received a silent.

 “I’m sorry for asking a stupid question.” Mark said.

Jinyoung smile and he walked toward Mark. He looked at Mark with the most beautiful smile. Mark startle since this is Jinyoung’s smile. Jinyoung kissed Mark lips and touched his lover face.

“Stop talking and just look at me. I cannot concentrate to your story and made the meals.” Jinyoung back to his kitchen while Mark left dumbfounded.

‘Jinyoung don’t want to hurt Mark, he should not leave a scar anymore in that man sincere heart and only left a sweet memories. He won’t forgive the past Jinyoung for hurting Mark.’