Alone

Baby...I Love You (I Do)

Jinyoung woke up to see Mark was hugging him. ‘Why must it has been you that was here with me?’ Jinyoung looked at Mark. He dream of JAebum as usual but this time he let Jaebum go, not like how in his previous dream he will hold into Jaebum tightly. Jinyoung remember that Mark was always there for him before he knew Jaebum at the party. Jinyoung came closer to Mark and wished that he would never wake up again.

“Jinyoung…” Mark called after woke up from his sleep.

“Morning…” Jinyoung looked at Mark and smile.

“Do you want to eat something?” Mark asked when he saw that Jinyoung seem losing his weight.

“Hyung, you need to go back. I’m accepting it now.” Jinyoung said while stood up from the floor.

“Jinyoung-ah, told you that I won’t leave without you.” Mark determined.

“Hyung, I have to go to work now.” Jinyoung went to bathroom and Mark sighed.

Mark was waiting for Jinyoung outside the boy house. Jinyoung brought all his belonging and ready to start a new life. The moment he walked and saw Mark was waiting for him.

“Hyung… I’m not coming back with you. I will sort everything and pay you back.” Jinyoung said but Mark hugged him.

“Don’t asked me to leave! I need you and I love you. Please come with me.” Mark said and Jinyoung was emotionally thankful but not now.

“If you were pity with me, I understand hyung but my heart still not move on from Jaebum hyung and I don’t think I have a heart to fall in love again.” Jinyoung walked away and left Mark being ignored.

Mark followed Jinyoung and he shocked that the younger carried his bag to the bus stop.

“Jinyoung-ah…” Mark took the bag and Jinyoung held it.

“Hyung…please.” Jinyoung plead.

“Let me send you.” Mark carried the bag to his car and Jinyoung do not want to fight Mark.

“Promised that you will leave after that if not I will not follow you.” Jinyoung said and Mark don’t want to argue with Jinyoung anymore.

                Mark let the silent fill the air in the car, he confessed but he understand the younger will. Of course there were so many circumstances that the younger need to think. Mark was too focus with his thinking until Jinyoung shouted his name and he saw that he almost hit the front car.

“I’m sorry. Did you get hurt anywhere?” Mark asked after he took the emergency break.

“I’m okay hyung.” Jinyoung knew Mark tired but why Mark need to tell him now out of any other day that he like him.

Jinyoung asked Mark to stop at the subway station and Mark wonder where the younger wanted to go.

‘At least I know you are here.’ Mark drove back to Seoul and he knew that Jackson would shout at him for not telling him about Jinyoung.

 

                Jinyoung went inside the store and the boys shocked to see Jinyoung hand. They help him carried the bag and Yugyeom being a good boy gave Jinyoung milk. They were not asking but from the look, they knew Jinyoung was having a hard time.

“How was your party with new boyfriend?” Jinyoung asked after changed his clothes.

“Great and I’m glad that he better than online.” Bambam was smiling when talking about his lover.

Jinyoung laughed and so did Yugyeom.

“Hyung, you run from home?” Yugyeom ended up asked.

“I just want to live alone. Do you guys know any good place?” Jinyoung asked.

“You can stay with us. We had another vacant room and don’t worry about the deposit, you can pay later since it my parent house.” Yugyeom smile.

“Really?” Jinyoung asked.

“Hmmm…” Yugyeom answered and Jinyoung hugged him.

“Thank you, baby.” Jinyoung winked.

 

                Jinyoung phone keep on vibrating and when he saw the caller he cancel it. He had enough Mark kindness toward him and he did not want to receive more. If he did, he did not know how to pay it back. Jinyoung was taking a break from the work. He going to find another part-time job since now he need to pay for rental and Mark debt. Jinyoung looked around because of his hand people were rejecting him. Then he saw a place looking for a teacher and Jinyoung was once become a tutor in his university. The place shocked that Jinyoung said he had to stop study because they saw how JInyoung did well in his years.

“I’m willing to work hard.” Jinyoung bowed and they said that they would let him know after 2 days.

Jinyoung walked again but this time stopped when his eyes met someone. He was turning back but too late to run.

“Jinyoungie…” Jaebum held the younger wrist.

“Hyung…” Jinyoung pulled his hand from Jaebum gripped.

“Can we talk for a while? I was looking for you for few days and Busan is too big for me to know your location.” Jaebum saw Jinyoung avoided looking at him.

“Why? Is there anything left between us?” Jinyoung looked at Jaebum, he cannot stopped his eyes from staring lovingly at Jaebum.

Jaebum hugged him, tightly and Jinyoung melted again. Jinyoung let Jaebum hold his hand to the restaurant.

“What you want to eat?” Jaebum asked and Jinyoung was staring at him.

“Baby…” Jaebum called and JInyoung snapped.

“Anything…” Jinyoung answered and Jaebum was eating with guilty to see Jinyoung lose his weight.

“Give us this set for three. He need to eat more.” Jaebum interlace their hand. It perfect just like before.

“That boy is not following you here?” Jinyoung pulled his hand.

“He don’t know that I come here.” Jaebum said felt cold when Jinyoung pulled his hand.

“Hyung, I was once hurting because of your indecisive heart. Don’t hurt that boy, from what I heard he is such a lovely and kind boy.” Jinyoung words hit Jaebum.

“I love you Jinyoung. I want you to stay beside me like before.” Jaebum said it but Jinyoung just smile.

“Hyung, let this be our last. You only used that I always by your side not that you love me.” Jinyoung was strong, he want to be alone. He don’t want to get hurt anymore.

“Baby…please… come back to me. I swear I will love you more.” Jaebum cannot help to beg Jinyoung to accept him.

Jinyoung was tempting but he knew if he did not left, Jaebum would never change.

“No, I’m not going back to the past.” Jinyoung said and their food come.

 

Mark back to his home and he saw his father sat on the couch reading newspaper.

“You used quite a lot of money yesterday.” His father said and Mark walked to his dad.

“I need to help someone.” Mark sat on the couch in front of his father.

“Just someone or special someone?” His father peeked from the paper and smirked.

“I don’t know. He had a hard time so I’m leaving him to answer me later.” Mark always had a frank talked with his father.

“I heard him not her?” His father now put aside the paper.

“Yes, it him.” Mark saw his father fascinating face.

“So, it seem like he is not coming from the same status like you and Jackson since he need money.” His father made a comment that flinched Mark.

“What do you meant by not the same status? We are all human anyway.” Mark hate when people decide to discriminate.

“Yes we are human but not all of us the same. Don’t easily trust people Mark, money can make kind boy to an evil.” His father sips his coffee while Mark stood up and left with anger.

‘Jinyoung not like that. If he want money Jaebum will solve his problem but he left to solve it himself.’ Mark thought.

He tried to call Jinyoung again but this time someone else picked up.

“Hello, Mark why?” Jaebum voice enco on the other line.

“Jaebum?” Mark asked even he knew it.

“Yes, don’t call my baby again.” Jaebum said and the call ended.

Mark heart felt the pain like before.

 


Updating early since might not able to update tomorrow. 

Jackson will appear next chapter <3 feeling likes i was leaving him behind.

Love won't come easily right?