Combine Puzzle

Baby...I Love You (I Do)

“Junior!!!” One of his father friend called and Jinyoung stopped.

“Uncle, shopping?” Jinyoung asked with a bright smile.

“Yes, you know I cannot stopped my wife during New Year sales.” They laughed.

“So, how our project in Korea?” Jinyoung saw the men gloomy face.

“That’s why I’m coming back last night. Let grab some coffee.” Minjun and Jinyoung head to the nearest coffee shop.

“We are doing well during the presentation but it seem like the CEO not really please that you are not coming.” Minjun said.

“Why I need to come? The important thing is the person that I send is more than capable to explained it in detail. I’m just making a decision.” Jinyoung not even once shows up for their oversea event.

“Yes, we understand but not them, Junior. We had dinner schedule with them this upcoming weekend and I did tell your secretary about it but I heard you work from home for weeks this month.” Minjun heard about Junho leave to Maldives with Suzy so he don’t want to pressure his friend son.

“I’m taking a rest for a while but I’m coming back to work tomorrow.” Jinyoung smile even his heart was not yet heal.

“I’m not asking you to come Jinyoung but I’m order you to come to the dinner.” Minjun had his right since he was one of the Director.

Jinyoung back home and left the living room light turn off. He left to his room and leant on his bed. Nothing seem right, why in the end he will go to Korea too. Jinyoung closed his eyes since it also meant facing Jackson.

 

Jackson was yawning in his office, the big project come for development of new city. He put his head on the table and close his eyes to take a little nap.

“Sir, time to go home. It almost 10am.” The sweet voice just like a lullaby to his ears.

“Baby, wake up. Let’s go home and sleep.” Bambam ended up cupped Jackson face and left a peck.

They had been married for 3 years and the sweetness in their relationship was still there.

“Come here.” Bambam fall on Jackson laps and the boy snuggled into his crook.

“I know you were tired but let go home, first.” Bambam pulled his husband away and they smile to each other.

 

Bambam was driving while Jackson rest on the passenger seat.

“Mark is not contacting us even he was coming home since last Christmas.” Jackson complaint.

“He did contact Yugyeom last month and he was asking him about Jinyoung hyung death report.” Bambam saw Jackson frowned.

“It has been five years, why he asked now?” Jackson found it weird.

“Yes, me too and Jaebum hyung invite us to his wedding.” Bambam know Jaebum topic will change Jackson mood but since they talked about Jinyoung hyung so he just spill it out.

“That jerk. He is so lucky that Youngjae is so nice.” Jackson grumbling.

“He had his share for hurting Jinyoung hyung, guilty hit him. It will become 6 years this year, forgive him.” Bambam held Jackson hand.

“I don’t know. I just blame myself for not coming that night.” Jackson squeeze Bambam hand and thought maybe, if maybe, they come a little early Jinyoung will be safe.

“I know.” Bambam smile and he remember that night they spend together before Jinyoung left them forever.

 

Mark was standing at the balcony and he was thinking what had happen between him and Jinyoung. What if, he knew about his father plan and Jinyoung might not have to leave Korea. He took his phone and stared at Jinyoung number. He broke his promise to the younger parent and now, he even agreed for arrange marriage.

“I leave him, again.” Mark sighed.

It has been few weeks and he believed Jinyoung could stand on his own. Jinyoung is strong and he will not do stupid thing.

 

It Friday, Jinyoung flight supposed to be 8am delay, so he wait in the departure area. He heard about Mark marriage arrangement and he knew his parent also knew it by now. He lied to them for the past few weeks saying that Mark was here with him. He don’t want them to worry but now with this story spread sooner or later they will call him.

“Junior, Uncle will stay at my house so you will be okay to stay alone in the hotel, right? The CEO from the construction company will personally welcome you.” The mention of Jackson made Jinyoung heart heavy.

‘Can he forgive me or he will leave like Mark?’ Jinyoung sighed.

“It okay, uncle. I can handle it.” Jinyoung smile.

The flight seem so long for Jinyoung, 6 years by now and things must change right. Right after they landed, he was guarding to VVIP door and press conference will be hold soon in the hotel. Mark will be there during dinner as one of the partner for Jackson’s company to welcome him. He understand Mark decision but he cannot deny that he miss him so much.

“Sir, let’s go.” Jinyoung followed to the Limo and they head to Hotel.

Jinyoung look outside, he remember his student life, his happiness and free time with Jackson and Mark. The time he would wait for Jaebum for a date.

‘It all good memories’ Jinyoung smile alone and when he reach the Hotel, he saw how Jackson and Bambam shocked to see him.

“Jun..ior.. shi..” Jackson offer his hand and Jinyoung can see that he was shivering.

“Nice to meet you, Jackson-shi.” Jinyoung dragged him into a hugged.

“Jinyoung…” Jackson whispered and Jinyoung patted his best friend back.

“Annyeong, Jackson. I’m sorry.” Jinyoung don’t want to lie to him since Jackson is the one who always support him.

Jackson hugged him tightly and Jinyoung send a smile to Bambam who already shed his tears. Pictures of them come out so nice in online portal during the conference. People said that this is the first oversea deal where Junior reveal his identity. The government look forward with the company JV since it two big construction companies from different country. After the press, Jinyoung requested to rest in his room and as he expected Jackson and Bambam become his guest.

“Hyung…” Bambam hugged him and Jinyoung let his happy tears fall.

Jackson just watched while holding his own tears and eyes stared at him.

“Tell me what happened to you Jinyoung?” Jackson pulled Jinyoung from the hugged and sat him on the couch.

“Mark, are not telling anything to you?” Jinyoung asked.

“Mark?” Jackson raised his eyes brow.

“I will tell you but promised me that whatever I said it all in the past. Don’t blame anyone because it was me that let it happened.” Jinyoung said and gave no choice to Bambam and Jackson to complaint.

 

Jackson want to punch the mirror after listening to the whole story and Bambam hugged Jinyoung.

“That old man should deserve a death sentence! How can he do that to you? His son lover just because you are not coming from the same status!” Jackson was flaring with fire in his heart.

“Hey, are you going to made me regret to tell you the truth?” Jinyoung pouted and Jackson sighed.

“After this, no more running away from me! Tell me everything, you know my parent treat you as their own son, right?” Jackson looked into Jinyoung eyes and the boy nodded.

“Are you okay to meet Mark hyung tonight?” Bambam asked and Jinyoung pulled him for another hugged.

“I’m a strong man now.” Jinyoung said while closed his eyes.

“What you eat last night?” Jackson asked and that made Jinyoung surprised.

“I’m… ermmm…” Jinyoung shuttering.

“Let eat at my house. I will call mummy to cook your favourite food.” Jackson hold Jinyoung wrist but the younger pulled back.

“I’m Junior not Jinyoung anymore. People will talk and i don’t want to risk other people life.” Jinyoung calm voice made Jackson regret about many things.

“I will ask my worker to send food to your room. Bambam let go back, Mummy must be waiting for us.” Jackson left and Jinyoung left with a deep thought.

Since Mark left, he lose his appetite and since he was alone it made it easy to forget the time to eat.

 

Jackson was driving and Bambam was thinking, the silent fill the air.

“Jinyoung-hyung, he was suffering a lot.” Bambam looked outside hiding his tears from his husband.

“Mark should not do that to him. He should at least stay even if Jinyoung was not saying anything. He should stay, I need to see him!” Jackson change the direction and he went to Mark house.

Bambam don’t want to get involve between the two friend so he walked around the garden. He surprised to see Mr. Tuan was there look so pitiful.

 

Jackson walked to Mark home office and he saw Mark was resting his eyes.

“Oh, Jackson.” Mark surprised with the sudden visit.

“Don’t you think that you had something to tell me?” Jackson looked at Mark with anger.

“So, you had met him, huh?” Mark sighed.

“That’s all you can say, Mark. Don’t you know that he was killing himself alone?” Jackson tapped Mark table hard.

Mark frowned.

“What do you means?” Mark asked.

“You see him yourself tonight but I want to tell you one thing. If you love him stay with him or don’t ever say you love him if you leave like a coward!” Jackson want to leave but Mark hold his wrist.

“Did he tell you about my father? I cannot face him Jackson with what my father did to him! I’m ashamed and it killing me.” Mark was kneeing on the floor.

“Mark, he accept you even he know about your father so what else that you want. He love you that is what important. He believe you and he forgive whatever your father did in the past! Think about it and that arrange marriage, I want you to cancel it. Don’t hurt other people.” Jackson patted Mark shoulder and Mark hit the floor.

 

Bambam shocked with Mr. Tuan confession.

“I’m killing Mark by the time Jinyoung left.” Mr. Tuan sighed.

“So, you know Junior and Jinyoung is the same person?” Mr. Tuan smile and nodded.

“I just knew recently when my friend said that Mark date someone in China. When I saw his picture it like a dejavu, the past hit me. I start to gather information about him and the result is it confirm that he is the same person. I’m happy since I saw Mark smile likes before in the picture. So, I asked him to bring Jinyoung home so I can beg him to forgive me.” Mr. Tuan voice turned down.

“…but he back alone and I know Jinyoung won’t forgive me… Mark was asking me to set him an arrange marriage and I did set him up.” Mr. Tuan looked at Bambam.

“With whom?” Bambam saw a smile on that old man lips but before he answered, Jackson dragged him away.

“Yah, we are not finish talking.” Bambam pouted.

“I hate him. So, no way I will let him talk to you.” Jackson patted Bambam head.

“Aigoo… it an important part!” Bambam enter the car and Jackson smile at how cute Bambam whining.

 

The dinner start and Jinyoung was greeting all the guests and they start to love how Jinyoung mingle around so friendly and humble toward them.

“Oh, come here Mark-shi.” One of the CEO from Jackson’s partner called Mark when he enter the hall.

“Nice to meet you.” Mark offered his hand to Jinyoung and the younger reached it.

Mark understand what Jackson meant by look it himself. Jinyoung lost weight that for sure and he seem lack of rest. He was smiling but Mark can see the emptiness inside.

“I heard about your arrange wedding. When will it be?” Jinyoung looked at Mark with a fake smile when the CEO asked Mark.

“I don’t know. I let my father handle it.” Mark looked at Jinyoung who excuse himself from the group.

Mark saw Jinyoung sat at his place and Mark decide to follow.

“How are you?” Mark took a sat beside Jinyoung.

“Good.” Jinyoung said while avoiding Mark stared.

“You lost weight and I saw you only drink tonight.” Mark hold Jinyoung hand under the table and it shocked Jinyoung.

“I don’t really feel that I want to eat.” Jinyoung said and pulled his hand.

“I’m here. I will not leave anymore.” Jinyoung looked at Mark and mum his lips.

“Mark, I’m a broken glass don’t make me more miserable.” Jinyoung stood up and head out.

Mark run to catch Jinyoung but to his surprised his father was stopping Jinyoung at the hallway.

“Papa?” Mark run and he pulled Jinyoung hand away from his father gripped.

Jinyoung was shaking and Mark can feel it.

“Let get inside.” Mr. Tuan calmly smile at them and Jinyoung forget that he is Junior for the first time.

“Oh, yes.” Jinyoung followed and Mark back to reality that his father don’t know.

 

When the event finished, Mark follow Jinyoung to his room because he need to talk to him, alone.

“Come inside.” Jinyoung said and Mark took off his coat and Jinyoung went to his room to change.

“What you want to say?” Jinyoung said when he come back to the living room.

“Sat here.” Mark patted the place beside him and Jinyoung shook his head and sat in front of Mark.

Mark knew Jinyoung was sulking.

“I’m sorry for leaving but my love to you never change.” Mark came and sat beside Jinyoung.

“Mark…” Jinyoung want let a little space between them but Mark hold him.

“I will tell my father that I want to marry you. I will only marry you.” Mark hold Jinyoung hands.

Jinyoung pulled his hand.

“Baby…” Mark called and Jinyoung looked away.

“Don’t give me false hope anymore, Mark.” Jinyoung tearing out.

“No not this time.” Mark turned Jinyoung to face him.

Jinyoung cried and Mark hugged him.

“It hurts so much when you left me. I miss you so much.” Jinyoung sobbing and Mark pulled away.

“I’m sorry. I won’t do that anymore.” Mark wiped Jinyoung tears and kissed the younger lips.

“I will stay with you, forever.” Mark said and Jinyoung rest on his chest.

“I love you so much.” Jinyoung confessed.

“I love you too.” Mark hugged Jinyoung.

‘When two people in love it easy to hurt each other and it easy to fall in love again. The magic word ‘sorry’ is enough to let the other forget when you sincerely won’t repeat the same mistake.’

Jinyoung would not let Mark leave him again. This time he will hold Mark with all his strength, he will face all the hurdles together. Mark was ready  to fight for his love and Jackson was right, it enough when both of them love each other.