Pain

Baby...I Love You (I Do)

Jinyoung wiped the blood from his lips and put his hoodie on. It has been 3 months since he left Jaebum but his painful heart kept missing that man. Jinyoung stopped in front of his house door and he can hear his stepfather was shouting while his mother was crying inside. Jinyoung opened the door and he was welcome by a kicked on his stomach.

“Where are you going? I told you to bring money home. Give me your money!” Jinyoung stood up and ignored his father.

Another kicked hit from the back and this time his mother hugged him.

“Stopped it, Wooyoung! He already gave up his study to help me.” His mother cried.

“I don’t care about that but I need money now!” Wooyoung pushed her aside and search for Jinyoung wallet.

“I will take this.” Wooyoung left after took all notes from Jinyoung wallet.

“Jinyoung-ah, forgive me.” Jinyoung smile and hugged his mother.

“I’m sorry for not able to protect you, Omma.” Jinyoung hold his tears since he need to be strong in front of his mother.

                Jinyoung cooked for his mother and put her on bed before treated his scratched and massage the pain area from the kick. Jinyoung tears fall, if only Jaebum was here, if only he can tell everything to Jaebum, if only Jaebum can hold him for a bit, his pain will go away. Jinyoung sleep with his tears and he dream of Jaebum every night. That the only reason he still wake up the next morning.

“You can do anything to him.” Jinyoung wiped his eyes when he heard someone voice in his room.

“Uncle, what are you doing here?” Jinyoung wiped his eyes.

“I leave him with you.” Jinyoung saw a smile place on his stepfather lips and Jinyoung eyes turned toward the stranger who was grinned beside his bed.

“No, please.” Jinyoung tried to run to the door but that man was strong enough to pin him on the bed.

Jinyoung cried, he was shouting but he know that no one will hear him out.

 

                Jaebum woke up the next morning and he tried to find someone that always sleep beside him. Jaebum sighed when he remember no more Jinyoung smile that made his day blooming. After Jinyoung left, Jaebum blame himself when the university told that Jinyoung quit his school because of family matter. Jinyoung not really shared about his family with Jaebum, the only thing he knew was Jinyoung hometown is Busan. Jaebum walked to the empty kitchen that before full with Jinyoung prepared breakfast for him.

A rang on the door snapped him from memories of his ex-lover.

“Morning…” Youngjae pecked Jaebum lips.

“Morning…” Since Jinyoung left, he able to tell Youngjae where he lived and the younger will stop by when he had time.

“I bought this for you.” Youngjae opened the container and Jaebum suddenly hugged him.

“Thank you.” Youngjae helps him to realise that Jinyoung not there anymore and he love Youngjae not Jinyoung. The feeling for Jinyoung only guilty and he will not forgive himself for hurting Jinyoung.

“Hyung…” Youngjae know that Jaebum kept something from him but he did not want to ask because he afraid that he will get hurt.

 

Jaebum and Youngjae walked to university together and they happened to cross with Mark and Jackson.

“Hi, Jaebum. You look so happy.” Jackson smirked.

“Jackson please…” Mark stopped Jackson from fighting with Jaebum.

“No, I don’t want to stop. He is a jerk Mark.” Jackson pushed Mark aside and Jaebum punched Jackson that surprised Youngjae.

“Do you think I’m not hurting? I’m hurting too, Jackson. He left without telling me anything! He left after 3 months when I thought that everything was okay between us! He left…” before Jaebum continue a punched land on his cheek.

“You had no right to talk as if he left you without your permission.” Mark said and helped Jackson to stand up before left Jaebum and Youngjae there.

Jaebum took a deep breathed, Mark was right. He was the one who let the younger left. Youngjae want to help Jaebum but the older pushed his hand away and stood up by himself.

“I don’t want to go to class today. Sorry, Youngjae.” Jaebum turned back and Youngjae left with a bleeding heart.

 

Jackson throw his bag on the chair and everyone looked at him. It has been three months since he lost Jinyoung but the feeling of the boy smile and laughed never left him.

“Where are you, Jinyoung?” Jackson muttered and he missed the boy a lot. His feeling said that Jinyoung had a hard time.

After the class, he went to lunch with Mark and he saw the older gloomy face.

“Hyung…” Jackson called.

“Jaebum is not coming to today class, I thought he not love Jinyoung but I believe that he actually did.” Mark sighed.

“He did before he met that boy.” Jackson pointed at Youngjae and Mark had to agree.

“If only I had a courage to talk to him first maybe we can be together before he was falling in love with Jaebum.” Mark disappointed at himself.

“I will use my connection to find him.” Jackson said and Mark smile.

“I hope he was smiling.” Mark muttered.

 

Jinyoung was crying on his bed. That man was treating him like a , he heard his mother shouting like crazy to his stepfather.

“My son is not something that you can sell.” His mother shouted.

“Hey, your son not study in Seoul! He had this man photo in his wallet!” Jinyoung shocked and he quickly searched for his wallet.

Jinyoung wrapped the blanket around his pain body and come out from his room.

“Omma…” Jinyoung called and he took the photo of him and Jaebum from his mother.

“Who is that boy?” His mother asked and Jinyoung stared at the floor.

“Someone that made me happy.” Jinyoung said and he saw his mother cried.

“Why must you fall in love with him? Why must a man?” His mother slapped his body and Jinyoung fall on the floor.

Wooyoung, smile and he know that Jinyoung mother will let him do anything to Jinyoung after this.

 

After showered, Jinyoung come out from his room and he saw his mother folded clothes.

“Mom, I’m going…” Jinyoung want to kiss his mother cheek but that women pushed him away.

“Just go, you are not my son anymore.” His mother words like a knife to Jinyoung.

“Omma, I’m going first.” Jinyoung smile and wave to his mother likes he always did. Tears fall on his cheek after he was out from the house.

 

‘It snow’ Jinyoung thought. My heart is broken and it so cold.

Jinyoung walked inside the convenience store.

“Hyung…” Bambam shouted happily.

“What happen to you again?” Yugyeom asked while tried to push Jinyoung hoodie that blocked his view of Jinyoung cut.

“Just another rough night. You know I’m a gang member.” Jinyoung laughed but Yugyeom pinched the older cheeks.

“Jinyoung-hyung, we known each other for about three month but you never tell us about yourself and your family.” Yugyeom pouted.

“I love to live as mysterious man.” Jinyoung laughed.

Jinyoung work far from his house since he wanted to avoid from met up with his neighbour. They knew everything about his family. Jinyoung need to take two buses after taking a subway before arrived at his workplace.

“Jinyoung-hyung, tonight we want to invite you to Bambam party. His new boyfriend from Seoul will come.” Yugyeom laughed.

“Seoul?” Jinyoung eyes widen.

“Hmmm… I met him online so this will be our first time meeting each other.” Bambam blushed hard.

‘Jackson also love finding an online love website’ Jinyoung smile thinking about his best friend.

“Hyung, why you suddenly smiling alone?” Yugyeom shook his head.

“Nothing just remember about my best friend.” Jinyoung smile while packing the stock.

“So tonight are you coming?” Yugyeom asked.

“No, it is payday so I need to be home early.” Jinyoung winked.

“Hyung, do you actually had a wife/husband/baby at home?” Yugyeom asked and Jinyoung just grinned.

“I wished for that to happen.” Jinyoung giggled.

Jinyoung did not want someone to pity him, so that he can be someone that different from the black him. At least, people will see him with smile and that will make them smile too.