Red Alert

Baby...I Love You (I Do)

Jinyoung was looking at the night view from the balcony of his new-shared house with the two younger boys. Jinyoung never want to reveal what happened to him to them, life was hard even his love life turn upside down. Mark who confessed that he love him and Jaebum who is coming to claim his sorry to him. He was tempted to be with Jaebum but his pain yet to heal. Mark was once his friend but he never thought about him in romantic way. He never thought the care the boy treat him is more than brotherly act.

“Jinyoung-hyung, why are you running from your house?” Bambam stand beside him.

“Sometimes life just need you to change.” Jinyoung ruffled the boy hair.

“I might applied new job at Seoul since my boyfriend said he want me to stay near him.” Bambam smile and he saw Jinyoung facing him.

Jinyoung remember when Jaebum offered him to stay together since he said it more convenience for both of them. Jinyoung was too deep in love and he left hostel for Jaebum.

“I hope he really love you.” Jinyoung muttered and Bambam frowned.

“Yes, I hope too.” Bambam understand what Jinyoung meant.

Yugyeom joined the three and they talked about many things before Bambam shows his boyfriend picture.

“Jackson?” Jinyoung asked and both of the younger shocked.

“You know him, hyung?” Bambam asked and Jinyoung took time before he slowly nodded.

Jinyoung looked at Bambam and he smile.

“You such a lucky man. He will never hurt you.” Jinyoung said and that received a questionable face by the two.

“He is my best friend, don’t worry.” Jinyoung did missed Jackson laughed.

“Really? What a coincident.” Bambam was so happy but he saw something bothered Jinyoung.

“Hyung, did you both fight?” Yugyeom asked and Jinyoung just stood up and left to his room.

 

Jinyoung rest on his mattress, he was happy for Bambam and Jackson but he was worried if Jackson will come and asked him why he left. Jinyoung took his phone and he saw that he received a call from Mark in his call history. Then, he remembered that he left his phone with Jaebum when he went to washroom during their lunchtime. Jinyoung at first decide to text Mark but he did not want to disturb him since tomorrow he might had morning class.

 

Mark was contemplating to either believe Jaebum or believe on his intuition. Mark took his car key and he head out to meet Jackson.

“Jackson…” Mark knocked on the younger apartment door.

“Mark-hyung…” Jackson shocked to see Mark in front of his door.

“Can I sleep over here today?” Mark come inside and Jackson never mind at all since they know each other since childhood.

“Did anything bothered you?” Jackson asked when both of them plopped on the couch.

“Jinyoung…” Mark sighed after mention that name.

“You met him?” Jackson was turning 180 degree to him.

“Yes and I learn about his family. He kept it so well that even Jaebum don’t know about it. He cried so much that I want to stay by his side forever.” Mark wiped his face with his palm remembering all the things that happened to Jinyoung.

“What does it mean?” Jackson now hold both Mark shoulder. Mark looked at Jackson and he told every single detail that happened to Jinyoung.

“…you left him after that?” Jackson yell and Mark admitted it his fault.

“I have to since he might want Jaebum to be there not me.” Mark can feel a death gaze from Jackson.

“Now Jaebum is your reason? Please hyung he need just someone to hold him that time and you just left!” Jackson cannot accept Mark reason.

Jackson phone rang and the boy left Mark. He went to his room. Mark leant on the couch and still thinking about Jinyoung.

“I will bring Jinyoung back tomorrow, since he is currently living with Bambam.” Jackson said relieved when his boyfriend called said that Jinyoung was living with him.

 Mark thankful that Jinyoung had place to stay.

 

Mr. Tuan wait for his worker to report to him.

“This is the boy sir.” Minhyuk shows the photo to his boss.

“So, he is the one made my son spend his money recklessly.” Mr. Tuan looked at Minhyuk and the boy nodded.

“That day, it happened that the boy…” Minhyuk about to tell the behind story but Mr. Tuan throw the picture on his table.

“You know what you need to do right? Get rid of him and make it clean.” Mr. Tuan ordered but Minhyuk just nodded. Minhyuk knew when his boss decide it mean you had no right to change him.

Minhyuk come inside his car where Sungjae wait for him.

“What now?” Sungjae asked.

“I cannot kill Jinyoung when I know what happen to him.” Minhyuk sighed.

“Did he asked us to kill him?” Sungjae shocked since he is someone Mark throw his life to safe him.

“The best choice is to kidnap Jinyoung and send him to China or Japan.” Minhyuk looked at Sungjae and the boy nodded.

“What a poor boy? He was having so much trial to live his own life.” Sungjae drove off and Minhyuk can see the hurtful smile on Jinyoung face when the boy carry his bag with his cast hand.

“He will find happiness if he met the right person.” Minhyuk comment and start to text his team for the mission.

 

Jinyoung saw a text from Jackson.

Jackson:

Jinyoungie… don’t leave me like that again.

Jinyoung:

I promise I won’t. <3

Jackson:

I will meet you tomorrow night.

Jinyoung:

Okay, buddy.

Jackson:

I love you, my friend.

Jinyoung:

Goodnight, tomorrow you had morning class so don’t sleep late.

Jackson:

Goodnight, to you too. Cannot wait for tomorrow.

Jinyoung:

Me too.

 

Jinyoung cannot wait to meet Jackson, his source of happiness. When he with Jackson he can forget all his pain and he can smile widely.