Run to You

Baby...I Love You (I Do)

Jinyoung was organising his table when Minhyuk and Sungjae came to say goodbye. The two stopped working in black market and having their honeymoon time together after they decide to do entertainment business. Jinyoung at first hate them for throwing him in the foreign country and left his home country but now, both of them is his friend and family. Suzy and Junho only know a little about Jinyoung from the two and Jinyoung did not want them to know his past.

“Mr. CEO, can you treat us tonight?” Sungjae winked at Jinyoung.

“Ah… My heart.” Jinyoung acted and Minhyuk laughed.

They left the company and without them notice Mark was there and he was kind of remember that he saw Minhyuk and Sungjae somewhere.

 

Jinyoung was yawning and the two can understood the boy burden.

“I asked my friend about Mark and they said that he had friend name Peniel that liaised with your company. They are your company consultant for security back up.” Minhyuk saw Jinyoung bites his lips.

“I saw him again this morning and he kind of flirting with me.” Jinyoung grabbed the plain water and sipped a bit.

“I told you that it dangerous, Jinyoung.” Sungjae frowned worried if something happened to Jinyoung again.

“Hyung, it five years ago. I’m not someone that will not had anything prepared for myself.” Jinyoung winked.

“We are not going to be by your side anymore. Sungjae and I, decide to get married and migrate to USA.” Minhyuk gave Jinyoung his ordered.

“I know but don’t throw me away and annoyed when I called.” Jinyoung pouted.

“Hey, you are our little brother forever.” Minhyuk poked Jinyoung cheeks.

“Mummy and Papa said they want me to start handle oversea project too. So, I won’t be able to play much now.” Jinyoung eat his food and Sungjae understood him.

“It okay, Junho hyung and Suzy noona raised you well.” Sungjae had to agree that the two did great and who was cared about other thing when Jinyoung became a diamond.

 

Jinyoung send them to airport and back to his house.

“Jinyoung, Mummy brought someone home.” His father whispered. One thing about Suzy he kind of open match making company.

“Papa, can you advise her? I told her that….”Jinyoung about to spill more words but he saw Mark was there with someone he did not recognised.

“Son, come here.” Suzy patted a place beside her.

“Hello, Mummy.” Jinyoung kissed his mother cheeks and he can feel Mark stared at him.

“I met this two in the super market and this gentleman helps me to carry my things.” His mother explained.

“Oh, hi. Thanks for helping her.” Jinyoung smile and Mark was staring again.

“Oh, I forgot to introduce them. Junior this is Peniel one of our partner and his friend Mark Tuan.” Jinyoung shook hand with both of them.

“We met before, right?” Mark asked and Jinyoung panic ‘Did he recognised me?’ Jinyoung heart raced.

“During your parent party and this morning.” Mark said and Suzy smile excited to hear the whole story.

“Sorry but I don’t remember it.” Jinyoung said that cut his mother blooming heart.

“It already late. I think we should get going.” Peniel can sense something was wrong between Mark and Jinyoung.

“Oh… okay but please come again later. You both promise to have dinner here later right?” Jinyoung looked at Mark and the boy facing him.

“I will come if your son cook.” Mark eyes saw Junior turn away his eyes from him.

“Junior? You will regret this. He is master in culinary.” Suzy praised and Jinyoung blushed.

“Mummy, I’m cooking only for both of you.” Jinyoung saw his parent laughed.

“Mark and Peniel, you can come this weekend. JInyoung will cook.” His father said and received a death glared from Jinyoung.

“I will. Thank you so much.” Mark so happy that he decided to shop for some lemon and ended up in Junior’s house.

“Call Jinyoung when you get home.” Junior’s mother shouted and he saw Jinyoung in dazed with that statement.

 

“Honey, I like Mark.” Suzy told Junho, ignored Jinyoung that was walking behind them.

“Yes, he at least shows interest to our son.” Junho hugged his wife waist and Jinyoung pushed the two away, a little pissed off.

“Hey…!!!” Junho giggled when he saw Jinyoung pouted and went to his room.

Suzy rest his head on Junho shoulder.

“Do you think that we should tell him?” Suzy looked at Junho with his teary eyes.

“He suffered so much after losing his mother and I don’t know how to tell him that you suffered brain tumour.” Junho sighed.

“I want someone to take care of him and I can sense Mark strong feeling toward him.” Suzy plays with his husband finger and kissed Junho knuckle.

“I know you afraid to leave him alone.” Junho kissed Suzy forehead, he promised Suzy to stay beside her and live their life together at Maldives by end of this year.

 

Jinyoung was listening to the conversation while he about to tell his parent a goodnight. He slowly closed back the door and thought about to at least sacrifice himself for their happiness. Jinyoung wiped his tears since he did not expect Suzy suffered so much.

 

Next morning, Jinyoung woke up early and he spent time to prepare breakfast for the two. He put the small note ‘I prepared healthy food breakfast, Mummy don’t worry so much about me.’ Jinyoung left the food on the dining table and when to his office.

Jinyoung phone rang and he picked up.

“Hello…” That deep voice not surprised Jinyoung anymore.

Jinyoung sighed, if this the only choice.

“Can we met up?” Jinyoung asked.

“Wow, I thought you hate me.” Mark laughed.

“If you don’t want just say it.” Jinyoung made an annoyed voice.

“Okay, when and where?” Mark was smiling on his way to Jinyoung’s company café.

“Where are you now? I’m coming to you.” Jinyoung said and Mark giggled.

“I told you Junior that I’m a new fan of your company café. I’ll wait for you here.” Mark smile while order his Americano.

Jinyoung pray that Mark will agree and he will do anything for it. Jinyoung was running since he was late about 20 minutes due to traffic.

“Sorry…” Jinyoung panting.

“Junior, sit down.” Mark dragged him to sit and that hand still as warm as what Jinyoung remembered.

Mark took an ordered for him, Jinyoung looked at Mark from the back and he was blinding by Jaebum love that he not able to see Mark kindness.

“Here.” Mark gave the coffee.

Jinyoung open the lid and took a deep breathed.

“Please be my boyfriend.” Jinyoung stood up and bowed to Mark.

“Ju..ni..or…shi…” Mark shuttered. It his wished to be Junior boyfriend but he not expect this early.

“I don’t have much time, just until this end of year. Please pretend to be my boyfriend.” Jinyoung looked at Mark and he was desperate to ask for this.

Some of his workers shocked to see Jinyoung intense stared with the unfamiliar handsome man in the café.

Mark looked at Junior and he dragged the boy to sit down.

“Tell me what happened?” Mark looked at Junior and the boy looked down before told him the truth.

“I did wished you be the one for me since you really look like someone I love. I lost my chance to be with him since he love someone else but right now, that not a problem anymore since I know that I’m falling in love with you. I don’t want to fake our relationship but I will be your boyfriend. A real boyfriend to you, Junior.” Mark saw Jinyoung was surprised with his confession.

“Mark…” Jinyoung did not expect a bold confession from Mark.

“I will not let you disappointed with me. I don’t want to lose my love for someone else anymore.” Mark said and Jinyoung bites his lips.

“So, now are we going official?” Jinyoung asked shyly.

“Yes.” Mark winked and interlaced their hand on the table. Mark stared at Jinyoung and slowly brought his lips toward the boy. Jinyoung closed his eyes and they shared a kissed in public. ‘Junior, even if this not happen, I will always run to you.’

Jinyoung did not knew if this is a good decision but with Mark it always calm as if everything is good.