Second Chance

Baby...I Love You (I Do)

Jinyoung ready to work and he left the apartment first since he got a message that he got a job. Jinyoung happily when to the said address and he was welcome by the guarded house. Jinyoung then invited to come inside and he saw a masked man was waiting for him. He ignored the pounding in his heart.

“Grab him.” The man ordered and within a second Jinyoung was unable to move, his mouth was shutting up.

“Listen Jinyoung, you play with fire that you should not flame it. I will send you to China and my friend there will take care of you but you cannot comeback to Korea again.

Jinyoung tears falled, what kind of fate that he face now.

“From now on Park Jinyoung is dead and your new name is Junior. The rich Korean family agree to adopt you as their son so be good and live as Junior not Park Jinyoung.” The masked man said and JInyoung sobbing.

“Junior, listen this is all your fake documents. Mr. Tuan want us to kill you but we did knew what happen to you. So, make sure that you kept your distance from Mark too.” The masked man patted his hair.

“Why I cannot live my own life?” Jinyoung said after they let him speak.

“Junior, if you stay here your life will be in danger. Your stepfather will find you back and Mark’s father will continue to make you disappeared. Live your new life there.” Minhyuk hugged Jinyoung and Sungjae wiped his tears from far. They grow to love Jinyoung for his kindness when they read his information.

 

Jinyoung was then send to the airport. He was a new born VVIP and two bodyguards followed him. He still thought that he was dreaming but that not the truth it real. Jinyoung was sitting in the business class, with his branded clothes and the stewardess will smile at him seducing. Jinyoung is now Junior and a son of one of the rich Korean family. He wonder why Mr. Tuan want to kill him.

‘I’m sorry Jackson. I left again.’ Jinyoung looked outside and the journey seem so long.

He lost his family, his friends and even his own identity.

 

Jackson shocked when Bambam called and cried.

“Bambam, tell me what happened?” Jackson on his way to Busan with Mark.

“Hyung, Jinyoung hyung… Jinyoung hyung died in fire at his house.” Bambam cried and Jackson quickly stopped on the side road.

“Bambam tell me it was not true?” Jackson shouted.

“It true hyung. The body was fully burn and people are saying it maybe his stepfather doing.” Bambam cried and Jackson tears fall.

Jackson ended the called and Mark took a deep breathe before asked.

“What happened?” Jackson looked at Mark and the boy stared blankly at his best friend.

“Jinyoung died in fire.” Mark hold his tears and try to deny but Jackson nodded.

“I should not left him.” Mark yelp and hit his chest. Tears fall non-stop and after calmed down, both of them drove fast to Busan.

 

Jackson and Mark did everything for Jinyoung funeral. They saw Jaebum was coming with Youngjae supporting him.

“Why you did this to me? Why you made me felt guilty? You such a jerk.” Jaebum yell at Jinyoung grave and Jackson was about to kick Jaebum but Bambam hugged him.

“Let’s go back.” Mark turned and he met Youngjae sad eyes.

“Love him more than Jinyoung ever did.” Mark patted Youngjae shoulder and smile.

 

5 Years later

 

“Junior, come here!” His father called and Junior was smiling brightly at the guest.

“My son will take care of my business from now on. I want to rest since we are too old to deal with new young workers.” His father laughed and Junior hugged his father.

“Hope we can work well together.” Junior known as a successor who is able to change risk to opportunity.

“You did so much for us, Junior. I never regret to have you.” Suzy hugged his son.

“Mummy and Papa, thanks for everything.” Junior hugged them.

Jinyoung was asking himself where his happiness is before he met these two beautiful people. These two is the source of his new feeling and what he do until today yet to pay the two kindness. Jinyoung was sending to study business and they trained him to start from bottom to top.

Junho took Suzy hand and Junior know it time for dance. He will step aside every time his parent and their friends start to open the dance floor.

“Wanna dance with me?” Minhyuk offered but Junior laughed.

“Sungjae will kill me, hyung.” Junior pushed his hand away and Sungjae took that hand with a witty winked at Jinyoung.

His heart will never believe in love again. Mark and Jaebum is enough for him to face painful memories.

Jinyoung went outside and took a deep breathed while looking at the sky. ‘How are you doing Jackson, Bambam & Yugyeom? I miss all of you.’ Jinyoung happy but he miss his own self the most.

 

Mark was force to go to rich Korean couple party by his colleague since he had an urgent thing to do. He stuck with some oldies song and it suffocate him. He was about to go home when the host called his son on the stage and announce him as his new successor. That not what made Mark shocked the most but that face, a face that he miss for the past 5 years. His eyes full with tears and he followed that man until he saw the man was alone outside.

“Can I join you?” Mark saw the man turn and his face was frowning.

“Sorry but I prefer alone.” Junior looked back to where he stare before. His heart almost burst out when he saw Mark.

“You looked the same like him but you more coldly.” Mark said and that get the man attention.

“That picked up line is too old. If you want to stay here, you can have it.” Junior want to leave but Mark hugged him from the back.

“Just for one time.” Mark said.

Jinyoung pushed Mark hand and eyes anger.

“Don’t you ever dare to do that to me!” Mark saw the man left with anger.

Mark left too with his heart felt so much pain. He never want to fall in love again after Jinyoung but why that Junior made his heart beat up fast again.

 

Minhyuk and Sungjae saw everything and they run to Junior.

“He did not recognised you right?”Minhyuk hold Junior’s hand and the man nodded.

“How can he come to this party? As I know his family did not deal any business with your father company?” Sungjae added.

“We will protect you.” Minhyuk patted Jinyoung shoulder.

Jinyoung left to his room still shacking with the sudden meeting with Mark.

“He still so warm.” Jinyoung smile and cried on his bed. The memories of past run on his mind again.

 

Jinyoung when to his office that morning, his mother was nagging at him to stop watched sad movie before sleep since his eyes swollen so much this morning. Jinyoung smile at his workers when they greet him.

“Junior-shi, nice to meet you again.” Junior stopped when he saw Mark was standing there looked so excited meeting him.

“What are you doing here?” Jinyoung asked.

“Having new hobbies, buying a coffee from your company café.” Mark smile and winked.

Junior almost laughed if he remember Mark from the past.

“I’m busy. Have a good day.” Jinyoung want to leave but Mark hold his wrist.

Mark touch his fallen hair and smile.

“Now, perfect. See you again.” Mark left the stunned Junior.

‘This will going to be hard’ Junior sighed.

‘Out of all people, why he met Mark?’

 

Mark smile, he won’t let that man go. His heart won’t lie that Junior is a gift from Jinyoung to him for his second chance.