Jihoon's Dad

Oh Mingyu!!

"Please continue to love and support Seventeen. Thank you and bye bye!" Seungcheol did the closing for Seventeen's hour-long broadcast that morning and the members bowed towards the DJ before leaving the studio and making their way to the van that was already waiting for them downstairs.

"We're going to change and then leave okay hyung?" Mingyu informed Jihoon who waved him off with a bunch of 'okay's and 'whatever's. With that, he continued talking to Seungcheol. Mingyu pouted, questioning everything in life and why Wonwoo was not in the same van as him. Taking out his phone, he texted his beloved hyung. Literally.

rapgyu; :c

wonwoo; awh what happened

rapgyu; Jihoon hyung doesn't want to talk to me just because he has Seungcheol hyung :<

wonwoo; haha it's ok. we'll hang out later :) oh and change your username. I told you that last week.

rapgyu; FINe

ilovewonwoohyung; how about now hahaha

wonwoo; change it ohmygawd Mingyu

ilovewonwoohyung; nope i'm keeping it *^*

wonwoo; whatever see ya ltr bye

ilovewonwoohyung; byee love ü

The boys unbuckled their seatbelt as the vans pulled into the dorm building. Seungcheol unlocked the door and opened it as they slowly streamed into the living room before having the shock of their life. Seven familiar looking boys jumped up from behind the couch, screaming 'SURPRISE'.

"Wah! It's the BTS hyungs!" Seungkwan cheered, pumping his fist in the air along with Seokmin and Soonyoung.

"Oh! It's another Jihoon hyung!" Chan exclaimed, pointing towards Suga who smiled proudly.

"Yes, yes. I've heard about Woozi. Or Jihoon I should say. Come, where are you son." He looked around and pulled Jihoon to the front with the rest of the BTS boys. "Woah. You're not that tall. Oh well, I'll let it go since you're my son."

Jihoon blushed. "I-I'm well aware of that. Yea." The members tried to stifle their laughter but it was not successful as they soon roared with laughter along with BTS. Jihoon took a glance towards his guitar that was sitting nicely in the corner of the room. The boys immediately quietened down.

Everyone sat together in a circle in the living room eager with anticipation. All except Mr Kim Mingyu who felt like the world was totally against him today since without anything needed to be said, his outing, or what he likes to call a 'date' with Wonwoo was obviously cancelled. He pouted and tugged on the sleeve of Wonwoo who was seated just next to him. 

"Just try to enjoy yourself okay? It won't be that bad. We can always have other chances to hang out." Wonwoo said softly in Mingyu's ear, together with an apologetic look.

"Alright. Listen up boys. Name all of them." J-Hope ordered and they stared at him in confusion.

"Them what?" Hansol voiced out.

"Why, them ships of course. Name all of the ships in this band. Don't worry. Just say them comfortably. There's also no straight in BTS anyway." J-Hope folded his arms and leaned back onto the couch that was behind him.

Minghao slowly raised his hand and shyly pointed towards the boy next to him, Junhui.

"Awe. You both are cute. Okay next." Jimin continued.

"Uhm excuse me Mr No Jams, I'm hosting this thing, now shhh." J-Hope slapped Jimin on the shoulder and rolled his eyes as Jimin complained childishly to Jungkook.

Seventeen watched them with a smile but on the inside, they could feel their energy slowly draining from seeing their dramatic sunbaes' antics.

"Sorry about that. Now, shall we continue? Next ship?" J-Hope brushed off everything from before and continued.

"It's actually these two. Even the fans like them together but they're not dating. Yet, at least." Seungkwan stated and gestured towards Mingyu and Wonwoo. "Apparently they were supposed to have a date somewhere today but BTS hyungs are here so they can't go." He blurted out.

Mingyu's eyes widened. "Yah Boo Seungkwan! How do you know that?" He had to raise his voice a little from all the clapping and yelling/cheering.

"How do I know? You're seriously asking me that? You're ridiculously noisy in the van okay? Talking about how much fun you're anticipating. Talking to yourself? Psht. It's like using a megaphone instead." Seungkwan exclaimed, feeling wronged and Hansol instinctively rubbed his back, calming him down.

"Oh. Really? Sorry about that." Mingyu scratched the back of his head, embarrassed.

"Guys please keep it down or we're going to receive complaints from our neighbours again!" Jihoon yelled, silencing everyone to the point that only the noise from the fan could be heard. Suga nodded and smiled proudly, giving Jihoon a thumbs up.

"Okay so I know Minghao and Jun are together, Mingyu and Wonwoo are I guess complicated at the moment. However as I see it, the rest of the ships are pretty clear. Seungkwan and Hansol. Seungcheol and Jihoon." J-Hope started. "Jisoo and Jeonghan, you guys didn't speak much but don't think I didn't see you guys whisper to each other a lot the whole time. Also, you two. Soonyoung and Seokmin. Great variety skills. Next time I come back, you're joining me on the MC panel. I can't stand having Jimin here. Oh my gosh." He massaged his forehead as Jimin narrowed his eyes with a frown.

"This group is odd numbered however. How about Chan?" Jungkook questioned.

"He's still a fetus. Too pure for this world. He'll get there someday." Taehyung replied.

"Okayyy. All that aside. Mingyu and Wonwoo were really supposed to go out today?" Rap Monster asked and Wonwoo nodded.

"Awh. I apologise, you both. To make up for it, why don't you guys go to the convenience store together and get us some snacks and drinks?" J-Hope suggested and Mingyu's eyes lit up.

"How is that making up for it? You're basically asking them to run errands." Jimin pointed out.

"Shush, boy. Just go with the flow."

"We'll be back soon." Mingyu said, going over to put on his shoes while Wonwoo did the same. He looked towards the BTS and Seventeen boys as they mouthed a 'hwaiting'.

The both of them enjoyed the afternoon breeze as they made their way to the convenience store. Once in a while waving to a few fans, taking some pictures and signing autographs. The cold air from the air condition hit their face as they made their way in to pick out a few large packet of crisps with two whole packs of the canned cokes.

They paid for the items and exited the store. Mingyu sighed, kind of upset that their shopping was done so quickly. Wonwoo noticed this and laughed. "Do you want to play at the park for a while then? I'm pretty sure that the rest will not mind." The younger rapper nodded happily.

They sat on the swings and admired the view. Children running around, squealing excitedly. Worried parents. Elderly going for walks. It was a very calming place. Wonwoo broke the silence. "Hey, I'm sorry about today. I know how much you wanted to go out today."

"It's alright! I'm having a ton of fun now! The BTS hyungs are really funny too!" Mingyu assured, standing up. "C'mon. We don't want to keep them waiting for too long."

"We're back!" Wonwoo's voiced echoed through the apartment as they brought in the drinks and snacks.

"Welcome back! Took you guys long enough! Did you have fun?" Rap Monster asked, taking a coke and the both of them agreed.

BTS and Seventeen continued hanging out and talking until the late evening when their managers knocked on the door telling them that they had to return to the dorm early to rest for the next day's schedules.

"It was extremely fun today! Bye children! We'll be back soon!" J-Hope waved goodbye.

"Bye son! Dad has to go now but we'll see each other again soon!" Suga laughed and gave Jihoon a hug which was returned comfortably. Seungcheol stared at them with a hint of jealousy.

"Yea alright bye, d-dad."

Soon enough, all the BTS boys had left and Seventeen began to clean up the dorm that looked like a party just took place.


Here's the second update! WOOP! It was so much fun to write haha ^^

Hope this makes up for the previous short chapter! :) Feel free to subscribe, comment and upvote! ILY guys!! <3