Tumblr and Fan Art

Oh Mingyu!!

"Soonyoung hyung. You can't be serious on calling our fans Mounteens...are you?" Seungkwan asked calmly but his facial expressions said otherwise.

"As a matter of fact, I am. Now let's order some lunch! My treat because I am currently in high spirits for coming up with the greatest thing ever." Soonyoung clapped his hands and went off into his room to make the call after getting the member's orders on what to order.

"Our fans are shocked. Literally. It's all over the social medias." Seungcheol sighed deeply.

"Hey! You're the leader! Shouldn't you be the one making the decisions?" Jihoon stated and slapped Seungcheol on the shoulder.

"Firstly, ouch. Secondly, I don't know...it's difficult. Soonyoung looked really happy and excited about calling our fans...Mounteens." The leader whispered the last part and the rest of the members cringed. "Okay nevermind. Let's let it go for today and just enjoy the food. At least we're getting a treat."

"Oh my gawd. Look at all these fanarts." Chan said in amazement as he continued to scroll through tumblr on Hansol's phone. "They're really no joke."

"Oh my gawd how many times do I have to say, you can't say that!" Hansol grumbled, folding his arms, annoyed.

"Hey! Little kid! You're not supposed to be looking at that and Hansol, don't even try to be mature. We all know you're still twelve." Mingyu took the phone away and looked at the posts before covering his mouth in shock too. "Woah. Wonwoo hyung! There are so many fan arts on us!"

Wonwoo walked over to confirm his doubts and his eyes widened in disbelief. "Oh my."

"Are there any SoonSeok ones?" Seokmin voiced out, peering over Mingyu's shoulder as well, curious.

"Psht of course not. This is the meanie tag means it's all for me and Wonwoo hyung only." Mingyu stuck his tongue out playfully at Seokmin. "Wonwoo hyung, just imagine if we actually started dating, damn. There'll be a whole lot more of fan arts on us."

Whispers erupted amongst the members almost immediately as they stared at their blunt but confident dream tree. Wonwoo himself was appalled too. Since when was his dongsaeng this straightforward? 'Damn it. Stop leading me on Kim Mingyu. I might die from feels.' He thought, placing his hand on his heart, feeling it beat faster.

After the breakfast that Soonyoung ordered was wolfed down deliciously by the boys, they quickly got ready to go the practice room for that day's practice session. Of course, Soonyoung was fired up as per usual, saying that he had awesome ideas for their new song.

"Ahhh! I cannot take it anymore. It's like he's toying with my feelings. Except that he doesn't know I like him." Wonwoo whined to Jihoon, ruffling his hair in frustration. "I think I need to confess soon. I rather let my feelings be known to him than live my life worrying about this everyday. I feel like it's affecting my performance and you know, I love and don't want to disappoint my fans." He continued to pour out his worries to Jihoon who simply patted his back comfortingly.

Not expecting it, Wonwoo felt water droplets on his cheek. He was crying. Hurriedly, he wiped off the tears with the back of his hand.

"You know, Wonwoo hyung, maybe you should distance yourself from Mingyu these few days. Just until you've figured out what you want to do." Jihoon advised. "It might be difficult since you guys are in the same unit but I know you can do it. It's for the best."

Wonwoo always thought of Jihoon as this strict guy who would just randomly hit people with his guitar but who knew. He had a soft side too and he was doing a good job consoling his fellow teammate.

"Children are you all ready to go?" Seungcheol's voice boomed through the dorm and everyone replied a 'yes' in unison.

"All the best hyung. You can do it." Jihoon stated encouragingly before getting up to join the rest of the boys, ready to leave the dorm.

"Aye Wonwoo hyung~" Mingyu slung his arm over Wonwoo's shoulder and he felt his hyung stiffen up at his touch. Instead of smiling back at Mingyu like how he usually did, he surprisingly pushed Mingyu's arm off and jogged off to join the other boys at the front.

"I hope they'll get over this soon." Jihoon whispered to himself while sighing deeply, watching his two teammates from behind.


oMG I'm so sorry for this kind-of-sad chapter. >_<

I don't even know how. I always think of a plot and start writing the fanfic, telling myself "keep it happy and cheerful" for each chapter but then things like these happen and bam! Angst will find it's way into one or two chapters somewhere, somehow.

I'll just add this cute meanie gif here then.