Oh Meanie!!

Oh Mingyu!!

"I am in love with you, Jeon Wonwoo."

For Wonwoo, the situation felt so surreal. Everything felt like it was moving in slow motion. He planned on confessing, but backed out and now the tables have turned. Mingyu had confessed instead.

"Wait. Oh my gawd. What? Okay hold on." Wonwoo dragged Mingyu to a place much more quieter, a.k.a the back of one of the booths since a concert was starting and big crowds were gathering, making a lot of noise. "Alright. Let's get this straight. You like me?"

"Pretty much what I meant when I confessed a minute ago, hyung." Mingyu chuckled at the flustered Wonwoo in front of him. He found it absolutely adorable.

"Okay, woah but how? I thought you just liked teasing me. I mean, you always take my food and you make fun about fan arts on us. Kim Mingyu I swear if this is a joke-"

"It's not a joke, though. I love teasing you, yes and it's only because I love your reactions. You act all flustered and your cheeks turn red, it's cute. About the food thing, well, it's because I thought that you wouldn't mind. Look, I could have taken Hansol's or Seungkwan's. Pretty much any other member's food but why yours? Right?" Mingyu explained carefully.

Wonwoo nodded, listening to every word his dongsaeng said. "O-oh..."

"So...how do you feel? About me?" Mingyu questioned seriously, holding Wonwoo's hand.

"Ah, of course. I like you too." Wonwoo, cheeks flared up as he revealed his feelings that he had been keeping from Mingyu for the longest time possible.

"Hmm? Only like? I remember using the word 'love' when I confessed earlier though." Mingyu teased, pinching Wonwoo's cheek affectionately.

"Yah! I'm still your hyung you know? And yea, I love you too. Ever since a little before debut actually."

"Wah! Really? I'm so sorry for not realising it earlier hyung! It must have been hard on you!" Mingyu exclaimed, pulling his hyung into a tight hug apologetically.

"I know right?" Wonwoo laughed. "I'm joking."

"Oh? What do we have here?" Wonwoo and Mingyu heard a familiar voice. Maybe a bit too familiar. They faced towards the direction of the voice only to see their sunbaes, BTS. This time though, only J-Hope, Jimin and Jungkook. 

"Aye hyungs!" Mingyu cheered and the five of them did a group hug.

"So the confession happened. Finally. Oh and don't ask me how I know. I heard a part of the conversation. On purpose of course, psht. Who believes in the whole 'I just happened to be passing by and heard it' anyway." J-Hope admitted, earning glares from Jimin and Jungkook.

"You were not supposed to tell them! Are you crazy? Gawd, I knew we should have brought Taehyung along." Jimin shook his head in disapproval, alongside Jungkook.

J-Hope sighed deeply. "Jimin, don't interrupt me. How many times do I have to repeat that and Jungkook you've got to stop agreeing with him. Gosh, you know what? Actually, just go enjoy the carnival and watch the concert if you want. Just leave."

'The sass though.' Mingyu and Wonwoo thought.

Jimin and Jungkook rolled their eyes before saying their congratulations and goodbyes to the meanie couple. They then walked off, not sparing J-Hope another glance.

"Well, I can't leave them alone for any longer to be honest. Rap Mon will kill me, but hey. Congrats you both. I always knew that you guys would make an awesome pair ever since I saw ya'll in the dorm that day." J-Hope complimented. "Alright, I'll have to end here for today. See you guys soon!"

Mingyu and Wonwoo waved goodbye as J-Hope dashed off, calling for Jimin and Jungkook loudly.

"Should we go back to the dorm? It's like, 7 p.m. already. I want dinner." Wonwoo commented, glancing at his watch.

"Sure. I am pretty hungry too. Guess just cotton candy and water aren't really filling."

They hailed a taxi and got in. With that, they were on the way home to the dorm. Once they have arrived, and after trudging up the few flights of stairs, they rung the doorbell only to be greeted by Chan a few seconds later and a very quiet apartment.

"Chan? Why is it so quiet? Is everyone sleeping?" Mingyu looked around, confused.

"Nope. They all went out. Separately though. In their pairs I believe." Chan answered but seeing his hyungs still not quite understanding the situation, he lead them to the couch and explained it from the top...

- A FEW HOURS AGO -

"I know Chan is not involved, but the rest of you. Name all of the official ships now." Seungcheol ordered, his arms folded.

"Okay uhm...Myungho and Jun hyung of course. Then Soonyoung and Seokmin hyung." Seungkwan replied, breaking the silent atmosphere. Seungcheol nodded, gesturing for him to continue but he shook his head, refusing.

"Fine, fine. Jeonghan actually confessed that night when we went out to dinner after church. We're dating now, basically." Jisoo confessed, earning sarcastic gasps from the members.

"Alright, I see. Anyone else? I guess it's my turn. Jihoon and I are going out. We didn't plan on keeping it a secret so you guys have probably guessed it already." Seungcheol said casually, high-fiving Jihoon.

"I guess there's no point in hiding it since everyone's revealing their boyfriends. Seungkwan and I are together. The end." Hansol leaned back against the couch.

"Well, since Mingyu and Wonwoo hyung are on a date? Why aren't we able to?" Seungkwan questioned, earning agreement from the rest of the boys.

"Aish. Whatever. I'll inform manager hyung later. Let's go have fun!" Seungcheol exclaimed and the boys dispersed to go get ready. As everyone left the dorm, Seungcheol and Jihoon left a note on the counter top for the meanie couple.

- PRESENT -

Wonwoo picked up the note and read it out loud. "Hello Mingyu and Wonwoo! The date went awesome right? Wonwoo, I hope you weren't a sissy and actually confessed like you planned to. Though I still feel like Mingyu would instead. WHATEVER I KNOW IT WORKED OUT. Anyway, the rest of us are going on a date with our bf too so you guys do whatever you want. There's some pasta in the fridge. You guys can heat it up. Bye!"

"Seungcheol hyung actually guessed right about the confession part. Wow. Not that I mind." Mingyu shrugged and took out the refrigerated cheesy pasta. Since he felt nice, he decided to heat up a portion for Chan too, who was bored and lonely.

"What if it didn't work out though?" Wonwoo smiled.

"Impossible." Mingyu kissed his cheek and went back to heating up the food.

"Okay, ew. Lovers. Can't believe there's gonna be one whole household of lovers." Chan stuck his tongue out in disgust and returned to his room.

"There's pasta, Chan ah!" Wonwoo called out affectionately to the maknae as Mingyu divided it into three portions and placed the plates on the table.

Chan dashed out of his room among hearing about the food and joined his two hyungs. After dinner and helping out with the dishes, Chan said goodnight to Mingyu and Wonwoo before retiring to his room.

It was roughly nine at night when Mingyu and Wonwoo have finished washing up. The other ten members were still not back and the dorm remained unusually quiet. As they went into the bedroom, Wonwoo noticed his scarf on Mingyu's bed. He had totally forgotten about it.

"Oh, sorry hyung. Do you want it back?" Mingyu held it out and Wonwoo shook his head.

"It's alright. You can keep it." He yawned and climbed up the ladder to the top bunk of the double decker bed that he shared with Mingyu.

"Goodnight Mingyu~" Wonwoo said, his eyelids feeling heavy.

"Night, Wonwoo hyung. I love you~" Mingyu replied and went to sleep on the bottom bunk after switching off the lights.


Of course, had to include some BTS. lol J-Hope though.

It's officially the end of this fanfic in the next chapter! Brace yourselves guys!