Confession Big Plan

Oh Mingyu!!

- Visual Hip Hop Group Chat - (seungcheol, rappersoul, ilovewonwoohyung, wonwoo)

~ seungcheol, rappersoul, ilovewonwoohyung, wonwoo is online

seungcheol; woah Mingyu. affectionate much?

ilovewonwoohyung; says you. your PDA with Jihoon hyung is worst.

rappersoul; I actually wanna go and hang out with Seungkwan now...

wonwoo; you sure you really don't like him?

rappersoul; yea. I dislike him so much so I'm gonna go talk to him now.

~ rappersoul has gone offline

wonwoo; mingyu go offline. I wanna discuss some rap stuff with the others

ilovewonwoohyung; ouch. okay bye.

~ ilovewonwoohyung has gone offline

~ rappersoul is online

rappersoul; Seungkwan is busy now so hey again

wonwoo; okay so I'm a 101% sure that I wanna confess

seungcheol; love that confidence. I say go for it

wonwoo; but howww

rappersoul; amusement park?

seungcheol; a carnival! there's one today! I'll pm you a pic of the flyer. I was thinking of taking Jihoon but meh you can go with Mingyu instead

wonwoo; WOOO thanks hyung. text me the pic now

seungcheol; okay

rappersoul; finally.

"Hey Mingyu ah. There's a carnival tonight and I would like to know if...you wanna go?" Wonwoo asked Mingyu out in front of all the members in the living room and there was a series of cheering and wolf whistling.

"SAY YES." The members chanted in unison and Mingyu nodded slightly, cracking a smile. He would go anywhere with Wonwoo.

"We're leaving now then!" Wonwoo got up to grab his jacket, wallet and phone. Mingyu did the same and the rest of the Seventeen boys continued to exclaim happily. As the two rappers headed out the door, without Wonwoo's knowledge, Mingyu turned his head towards the boys and playfully stuck out his tongue as if to tease them about Wonwoo only asking him out.

When they were out of sight, Seokmin closed and locked the door, shaking his head. "Pabo. He has always been first among us in Wonwoo's heart since the start anyway. Psht. Things are just beginning to take action after a really long time."

Jihoon smirked. "Why? Are you jealous?"

"O-of course not-" Seokmin got cut off when Soonyoung laced his fingers with Seokmin's, giving his hand a gentle squeeze. "It's okay to be jealous, Seokmin. We can go out too. I'll treat you to your favourite Doenjang Chicken! Seungcheol you don't mind right?"

The leader massaged his temples before speaking. "Well sure. Lesser kids to take care of today at least. Go have fun." He consented.

Soonyoung and Seokmin cheered before taking their valuables and were soon out of the door as well. Seungcheol narrowed his eyes at the boys. "I know Chan is not involved, but the rest of you. Quickly name all the official ships now."

The boys gulped.

"Woah. I've never really experienced a carnival before!" Mingyu admitted, looking around in awe, oblivious to Wonwoo's affectionate stare.

"I'm glad you're enjoying it. However, it's not the best part yet. Wait till the lights light up tonight. It's gonna be magical." Wonwoo commented, feeling totally excited himself. It was also not long before he was dragged off to one of the stalls by Mingyu.

"The rules are simple. You have 5 chances. You manage to hit three bottles down with the ping pong balls, you get to choose a prize on the shelf right there." The man explained and pointed towards the shelves in the back full of goodies. "Good luck, kid."

Mingyu's eyes lit up and he paid for a try at the game. "I'm gonna get this." He aimed at the bottle, focusing fully. Unfortunately, even after throwing four of the ping pong balls, he had only managed to get two. "Hyung, why don't you try." Mingyu suggested, seeing that Wonwoo was already starting to zone out.

Snapping back to reality, Wonwoo agreed. He aimed it carefully and threw it, hoping to get the last bottle. In the end, the bottle moved slightly but still managed to stand straight up. Wonwoo pouted. He really wanted to get a prize for Mingyu. "S-sorry."

"It's alright! Let's go get cotton candy instead! We can share it!"

The both of them continued to enjoy the cotton candy as they visited other booths, though there was still no luck in winning anything. Almost all hope was lost until Wonwoo remembered what the whole carnival date was for in the first place. He had to brace himself for his confession that night. At that time, his thoughts were interrupted when the lights started lighting up in all the different colours. They had gotten too carried away that they did not notice the sky getting darker by the minute.

Wonwoo turned to face the younger boy. "Mingyu ah."

"Hmm?" Mingyu replied, just as he was brought into a warm embrace by Wonwoo, which he of course responded to immediately.

"I'm gonna tell you something crazy and I hope that it will not ruin anything okay?" Wonwoo mumbled into Mingyu's shoulder, slightly afraid that this would be the last time they could be comfortable with each other like this.

"I- uhm...I..." Wonwoo stuttered, pulling away. He felt like disappearing at that moment. His nerves were getting the better of him. "Actually I- you know what? I think there's going to be a performance tonight! Let's go check it out!" He blurted out, pushing Mingyu away and fast-walking ahead. Mingyu called after him loudly but he ignored it, mentally scolding himself.

Hot tears rolled down his pale cheeks. 'What was I thinking? He'll never like me! We're both boys after all!' Wonwoo thought, clenching his fists tightly, still walking without looking back. He only stopped when he felt a strong grip on his arm.

"Wonwoo hyung. What are you doing." It was Mingyu's voice and worse, it was dead serious. All the cheerfulness was gone. He shuddered but refused to turn to face his dongsaeng and reveal his sorry state.

There was a long silence before Mingyu grabbed hold of Wonwoo's shoulders and spun Wonwoo around to face him. Mingyu's heart started beating very quickly he felt was like the speed of a bullet train. His hyung's eyes were wide, unable to comprehend his next move. Taking in a deep breath, the younger said the sentence that would probably determine their friendship/relationship in the future.

"I am in love with you, Jeon Wonwoo."


It was bound to happen. HAHAHA MEANIEEE <3

Stay tuned for the next chapter you guys! ~

Another meanie gif because. #meanietrash