The Sass Is Real

Oh Mingyu!!

It was a Saturday evening and the Seventeen members were having an awesome relaxation day at home since it was their day off. Everyone's minds were calm. Well, more like everyone but two certain people who felt like they were about to die from all the nervousness. It was none other than the China line, Junhui and Minghao.

(in bold means that they're speaking in Chinese)

"Oh my gosh I'm really scared Junhui." Minghao whispered, afraid that anyone would hear their conversation.

"It'll be fine Minghao. The members are starting to suspect us already anyway. We're just...how to put it...confirming their doubts." Junhui assured his boyfriend.

"Okay but if anything happens, everything was your idea."

With nervous hearts, the both of them gathered the rest of the eleven members in the living room and there was a long awkward silence before Junhui began speaking. "So as you all know, Minghao and I have something to tell you. It's really important. Uhm...we're officially dating." He mumbled the last part but the guys were able to comprehend what he was saying and then again, silence.

"Oh. Oh yea. Guys we've practiced right? This is the part where we are supposed to act shocked." Seungkwan whispered to the rest of them and on cue, exaggerated responses along with loud cheering erupted.

"You guys did know didn't you. See hyung we were too obvious but I guess it's great to get it off our chest." Minghao muttered.

"Oooh I sense competition between JunHao and Meanie now." Chan smirked earning glares from his hyungs.

"Go back to your room Lee Chan. This conversation is going to be too rated for you and it's 10 o'clock. You should be in bed." Jeonghan ordered, stifling his laughter as Chan huffed and trudged to his room. It was always amusing to tease Chan since he was the maknae.

"Puh-lease." Mingyu snapped his fingers. "Meanie will always be the number one ship. I mean look at us. Right Wonwoo hyung?" He looked towards his hyung and Wonwoo nodded.

"Psht. Yea of course."

The members smiled. After the incident that took place a few days ago, Mingyu and Wonwoo had grown closer to each other. Even more than before. Wonwoo was content just having Mingyu by his side and even though he cannot deny the fact that he wanted a relationship of something more than close friends, he decided to not rush things and just go with the flow.

Mingyu's cheeks heated up at his hyung's response and he fanned himself lightly. Seokmin's sharp eyes noticed his reaction and nudged Soonyoung excitedly. "Look he's embarrassed awh. They totally like each other." He whispered.

"Well uh...Jun hyung and I will be going back to the room first. We're gonna be watching a movie." Minghao rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly and went off alongside Junhui.

"They're so adorable I swear. Now. Any other interesting updates Seungcheol hyung?" Mingyu inquired, resting his chin comfortably on Wonwoo's shoulder earning a few 'awe's from some of the members.

"Nothing much actually. We do have a radio broadcast tomorrow morning and that's about it." He commented, scrolling through the messages on his phone. "Yea and then we have the rest of the day off! Practice then begins as per normal the day after tomorrow."

"Awesome. Wonwoo hyung and I are going to hang out. C'mon hyung we have some planning to do." Mingyu stood up, taking Wonwoo's hand in his before dragging him to his room.


I am so sorry for not being able to update yesterday. I was not feeling too well. :'(

However, I'm better today and to make up for it, there will be a double update! The next chapter will be posted sometime later today so stay tuned!

Oh and OMG there is already 100 subs on this story like WOW THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS! I would have never expected this! ^^