Love Songs Be Like

Oh Mingyu!!

Seungcheol issues Seventeen a mission to challenge taking on different roles. e.g. hip-hop unit will do singing, vocal unit will do rapping and performance unit can choose to sing or rap.

rapgyu; hyunghyunghyung

wonwoo; jisooschrist what do you want mingyu and didnt I tell you to change your username?

rapgyu; but why. it's cool. showcases more of le sTAR quality. ok so anyway what song do you have in mind? i'm thinking a love song

wonwoo; ...why

rapgyu; it's all about the emotions hyung. and we're really close too so pulling it off will be easyyy

wonwoo; do you even know what the heck you are talking about?

rapgyu; not really but I think i'm getting there. so a duet?? pleasepleaseplease??

wonwoo; no

rapgyu; awe why

wonwoo; we won't be able to bring out the emotions for a love song. I mean. we're both guys

rapgyu; but I love hyung so I think I can do it. you're saying you don't love me? ;___;

wonwoo; gawddamn mingyu

rapgyu; awh r00d. hyung don't tell me you're still upset over that pizza incident. it's been two days -_-

wonwoo; okay okay we'll do that love song then. but nothing too over the top. see you at the practice room in 30 minutes. oh and change your username.

rapgyu; meanie af

wonwoo; yea I know ;)))

[at the practice room]

"Alright so I'm thinking during my part I do this." Mingyu said, holding the mic and pulling Wonwoo closer to him by the waist. Followed by eye contact. Wonwoo literally felt like his heart was going to beat out of his chest at that moment. "Then we look into each other's eyes and sing the chorus."

Wonwoo pushed Mingyu away, flustered at the sudden skin ship. Thankfully, Jeonghan walked in and he breathed in a sigh of relief.

"Great timing Jeonghan hyung! We're gonna give you a sneak peak of our performance item and you'll rate it okay?" Mingyu exclaimed and ran to to connect his phone to the speaker.

The song started playing and as soon as it ended, Wonwoo was flushed and Jeonghan was simply laughing like there was no tomorrow.

"I guess it's time for my rating now huh? I rate it...all the best Wonwoo out of ten." He smirked and Wonwoo was too mentally tired to even glare or say anything else to his long-haired hyung. "Otherwise, ten out of ten. Great job guys!" Jeonghan finished and grabbed a bottle of mineral water before leaving the practice room.

"Are you sure we have to do a love song? There are plenty of other genres out there." Wonwoo sighed, taking a seat on the couch.

"Of course! I'm really feeling it. Besides, I bet we're gonna have really good reactions from our members. Meanie? Right? A fan told me what it meant at our fan sign last week." Mingyu smiled warmly, a hint of pink on his cheeks.

'Oh wow. He's not as dumb as I thought he would be.' Wonwoo thought to himself, a look of pride and satisfaction written all over his face.

That night, in Seventeen's dorm, the mission took place. After Seungkwan's solo rap item which was very well-recieved by the members, Mingyu and Wonwoo went up to the front of the living room to take their places as the song began and echoed throughout the room. Practically everyone was going crazy with all the cheering and wolf-whistling everytime Mingyu and Wonwoo made skinship.

"Oh my gawd!" Seungkwan exclaimed excitedly, gripping tightly onto the pillow.

"You're not supposed to say that..." Hansol frowned and muttered, loud enough for only divaboo to hear. Wonwoo placed his hand on Mingyu's cheek as the song came to an end, gaining excessive reactions from the rest of the boys once again. "Oh my gawd you guys are the best!" Hansol cheered and Seungkwan glanced at him for a moment before adverting his attention back to the two boys in front, rolling his eyes.

When Mingyu and Wonwoo's performance item had ended, a wave of chants yelling 'Meanie' washed over them and they made eye contact, feeling the heat rise up to their cheeks.