The Pizza's Fault

Oh Mingyu!!

"Oh my god you don't even know how difficult it is to try conveying my feelings to Mingyu." Wonwoo let out his frustration as he had a talk with the rest of the hip hop unit as Mingyu was writing rap lyrics in his room. All of them nodded sympathetically but really, they were just trying to hold in their laughter.

"Maybe try a pick up line on him? I don't know. Your's is a lost cause bruh, I think." Hansol suggested, shrugging his shoulders and walking out of the room. "Bye. I have to go work on a new rap. All the best dude."

"I agree. Maybe give the pick up line idea a try. Mingyu may be dense but I don't think that he is that stupid. Or so I hope he isn't." The leader, Sungcheol, nodded and patted his fellow teammate on the back. "I'm gonna go wash up now. See ya." He ended off and left a still-frustrated Wonwoo.

"Pick up lines huh..." He trailed off and grabbed his laptop off the table before going on Google. "Pick up lines." Wonwoo whispered as he typed each word out and pressed enter. A ton of results popped up and he randomly chose one. After looking through each one with much thought, he settled on the one he thought was best.

Gathering his courage, he breathed in deeply and went to pay Mingyu a little visit.

Mingyu's eyes lit up as soon as he noticed Wonwoo. "Hey hyung! I'm almost done with a rap! Wanna hear it?"

"Sure, but first, uhm. Mingyu ah have I ever told you that you can kiss the sun goodbye because it's...it's..." Wonwoo mentally cursed and took a quick glance at the sentence that he had copied down onto his palm, exactly for situations like what he was currently experiencing. "Because it's got to be a sin to look that good." He finished off quickly.

'Good going. You definitely messed it up this time, Jeon Wonwoo.' He thought and face palmed.

"Pft." He heard from behind him and noticed Jisoo who just so happened to walk past and overheard him. "Smooth." Jisoo complimented sarcastically and laughed, earning a deathly glare from the already embarrassed Wonwoo.

"Hyung!" Wonwoo turned back, remembering that Mingyu was still there and was now looking at him shocked.

"Look, uhm Mingyu-" The poor boy was cut off even before he had the chance to explain himself.

"Sin? Oh my god I swear I thought you weren't going to eat your pizza so I did you a favour and ate it!" Mingyu stated, looking at his hyung in disbelief.

"Wait, what? Did you even hear what I said?"

"Nope, not really. I only heard something about saying goodbye to a sun? And something about me sinning so I thought you were upset about the pizza thing."

"Of course." Wonwoo muttered under his breath, only noticing that Mingyu had his headphones on the whole time. "On another note, why the hell would you eat my pizza? You ate five freaking pieces. You're telling me it was not enough? I only needed that one piece!" He shouted, pointing at Mingyu, irritated. Also obviously forgetting his purpose for talking to the younger one in the first place.

"Okay, okay, let's settle this like civilized people." Mingyu sighed.

"Civilized people? My god. You're like five!" Wonwoo rolled his eyes.

"Says you!"

It was roughly six in the evening but they were already causing a ruckus in the Seventeen household and the other members were not having it.

"They're so noisy I swear." Hoshi complained, his eyes closed and his hands covering his ears as Seokmin massaged his shoulders.

"Let's give them some time. They'll get over it." Jeonghan tried to keep his calm even though a hint of irritation was already starting to lace his voice. "Maybe they will."

"Guys, during times like this, like what Jeonghan has beautifully suggested, let's give them some time to sort things out between themselves. They are very blessed people and our prayers will definitely reach them." Jisoo added on, his voice soft and calming, earning awkward stares from the rest of the members.

"Yes, yes, Jisoos Christ." Jihoon rolled his eyes, receiving a disapproving look from Jisoo while the rest tried to hold in their laughter.

Fifteen minutes later, Wonwoo appeared in the living room and the rest of the members except Mingyu gave him an apologetic look.

"There's always a next time!" Seungkwan cheered and gave Wonwoo a thumbs up but the boy only stared blankly and walked back to his room.

"So whose fault was it this time?" Minghao asked innocently.

"The pizza. Definitely the pizza." Jihoon replied, shaking his head.


Hello to my readers! 

Thank you for taking the time to actually subscribe and comment to show your support for this fanfic! I am very touched and grateful towards you guys. I'll definitely continue to work harder on this story and try not to disappoint ya'll. <3

OH AND HAPPY JIHOON DAYYY!!