The Great Pasta Love! (Part 2)

Thanks For The Memories (Discontinued)

I'm bad at keeping promises haha,


Sunggyu shuffles a bit on his side of the bed. He opens his eyes slightly and sees that the moonlight is still seeping through the large window not too far from the bed he is lying on. He realizes that he still hasn’t gotten used to the time zone, and sleeping will probably be even harder than he expected. He turns to his side, and notices that a faint light was coming from his boyfriend’s side of the bed. He moves closer to the younger slowly, and checks what he’s doing. Woohyun is apparently on Twitter at the late hour, and he thinks that maybe the younger couldn’t sleep as well.

Woohyun turns a bit to look at Sunggyu when he fills his breath on his neck. Sunggyu widens his eyes a tad bit but then smiles and falls back on the mattress. Woohyun grins back at him and turns to face his lover.

“Couldn’t sleep too, huh?” Sunggyu nods.

“Well, it’ll take us a while to get used to it. It’s morning right now in Korea and it’s only 11 pm here.” Woohyun says.

“I know right. But I guess it’s better if we sleep right now, huh?”

“But I can’t sleep just like you.”

“And what do you want to do to get rid of all that energy?”

Woohyun raises his eyebrows slightly before wiggling them suggestively. Sunggyu’s face immediately colors and becomes very obvious even though the only source of light was the faint glow of the moon through the windows. He punches Woohyun in the chest not too softly and Woohyun whines at the pain.

“ert.”

“But you love this ert.”

“Shut up.”

~*~

Sunggyu awakens as the rays of the sun hit his small eyes. He lifts his hand to rub his eyes to will away the sleepiness and he tries to sit up, but drowsiness doesn’t allow him. He lies back down onto the mattress and instead looks at his boyfriend sleeping soundly. He stares at his defined jaw line and thick lips that are slightly parted as soft snores pass through them continuously. He reaches up to caress his cheek and admires his face even more. Well, Woohyun definitely wasn’t lying when he said that his face was even more gorgeous than the scenery outside, although Sunggyu would never admit it.

Woohyun wakes up as the fingers start brushing his bangs out of his eyes and the sunlight bathe his face. He opens his eyes to see Sunggyu staring at him lovingly with a smile on his face.

“Good Morning, beautiful.” Sunggyu blushes slightly at the statement.

“Morning.”

He shifts so he his lying on his side fully and snakes his arms around the elder’s waist as Sunggyu buries his head in Woohyun’s broad chest.

“What do you want to do today?” Sunggyu’s question got slightly muffled by the fabric of Woohyun’s shirt.

“Hm…I wanna cuddle all day.”

“I don’t want to waste this day staying indoors, Hyun.”

Woohyun pouts.

“But I wanna cuddle with my baby all day. You were the one who asked what I wanted to do anyways.”

“Let’s go out, please Hyun?” Sunggyu gives him the puppy eyes and Woohyun doesn’t have the heart to resist his aegyo.

“Fine.”

~*~

Woohyun dresses up in a black and red striped flannel with folded sleeves until his elbows and dark jeans. Sunggyu wears an over-sized white shirt and faded ripped jeans. Woohyun can’t deny that Sunggyu looks absolutely stunning in something so plain. And Sunggyu thinks that Woohyun looks absolutely manly in the outfit of his choice.

They go down the building to have breakfast. And once their stomachs are filled enough to last until noon, they exit the hotel. Woohyun hauls a cab and Sunggyu can’t stop talking about their plans for the day.

It doesn’t take them 15 minutes until they’ve reached their destination, Crowne Plaza of Milan. The bustling streets and the countless number of places to spend money make it all the more exciting for Sunggyu. Woohyun gulps and prepares his wallet for the upcoming slaughter.

Sunggyu drags Woohyun literally everywhere. From store to store, Sunggyu would see an item of clothing that catches his eye (a casual button-down shirt or a classy vest) and perform his secret weapon, the “hyeong-hyeong~” or “buing-buing” aegyo to Woohyun (Sunggyu admits that he isn’t too fond of showing his aegyo, but desperate times call for desperate measures) and it’s like Woohyun doesn’t have any other choice but to pay for the clothing item.

It doesn’t even take them 2 hours for Woohyun to be absolutely mourning over his wallet and sobbing about how will he live without a single cent and stuff like that, and Sunggyu promptly smacks him on the head for being so dramatic. But Sunggyu feels a little guilty, so he quickly presses a light kiss on Woohyun’s pouty lips to appease him, and Woohyun’s mouth breaks into smile.

They walk even more, just sight-seeing and enjoying their time. But Sunggyu’s attention turns to a beautiful jet-black coat hanging on a rack in one shop window and he thinks it’s perfect for Woohyun so he drags the younger yet again towards the small shop. They enter, and Sunggyu immediately gets the coat from the  rack and examines it intently. He also sees a brown version and grabs that too. He pushes then black one towards Woohyun.

“Try it on.”

Woohyun takes it slowly and puts it on his shoulder. He buttons it up and once he’s done, he looks so elegant that Sunggyu thinks he was part of the royal family or something. He nods in approval and proceeds to put the brown one of himself. Woohyun inwardly squeals at the utter cuteness, Sunggyu being bundled up in that big coat. He reaches for his cheeks and pinches them lightly, earning himself a glare from Sunggyu.

“You look so cute Gyu~”

“Shut up.”

He kisses him lightly on his left cheek and Sunggyu sighs happily.

“Do I look handsome baby?”

“Yes, very much.” And Sunggyu blushes a bit after the statement and a greasy grin made its way onto Woohyun’s lips.

~*~

Sunggyu slows down and eventually stops in his tracks, and Woohyun looks back to ask what the matter is. His question is answered as he hears a loud grumble from Sunggyu’s stomach. He chuckles as wraps his arms around his shoulders to guide him towards a restaurant.

They sit down and Woohyun calls over a waiter to take their orders.

“Good afternoon, good sir. What would you like to have?” The waiter asks after he hands both a menu.

“Hm…we would like to have an order of Ca-sso-eula..?” Woohyun looks at Sunggyu and he nods, mouth almost watering at the thought of eating the stew and pork ribs.

The waiter writes down the order on his notepad. “Anything else sir?”

Sunggyu kicks Woohyun’s legs under the table and points at the food he wants to order on the menu. Woohyun looses track of Sunggyu’s fingers and sighs, giving his pocket a comforting pat because he thinks it’s undeniably worn out from all the spending that day.

Sunggyu looks up at the waiter and says all his orders, and the waiter is a bit surprised.

“Sir, are you expecting anyone else?”

 “No, why?”

The waiter’s eyes widen even further. “N-nothing sir. It’s just a bit unusual…”

Sunggyu makes a face. The waiter excuses himself because he feels a bit uncomfortable with the almost-glare Sunggyu was giving him. Woohyun laughs at the scene unfolding in front of him because no one questions Kim Sunggyu when it comes to food.

“Hey Gyu, lay off the scary aura. You’re gonna scare off all the waiters.” Woohyun comments, ending the sentence with a snicker. Sunggyu just narrows his eyes at him and Woohyun wonders if his eyes are really narrowed or are the same as normal. Sunggyu puffs his cheeks, and Woohyun can’t stop the ‘awwww’ that escaped his lips as Sunggyu propped his face onto his two hands, cheeks still filled with air, making him look like an adorable hamster.

“Hammy Gyu.” Woohyun says unconsciously and Sunggyu just glares at him.

Their lunch consists of basically Sunggyu stuffing his face with food, Woohyun complaining about how Sunggyu’s not saving him even a small portion, and the younger trying to assault his cheeks with his fingers because he is too damn cute.

~*~

Woohyun’s body immediately fell onto the inviting bed right after changing into more comfortable clothes. He was on the brink of falling asleep until he felt another weight on the bed. He opened one of his eyes to see Sunggyu getting comfortable beside him. He looks at Woohyun too, and the moonlight washes over him like a waterfall, making him look so ethereal. Woohyun scoots closer to him and scoops the elder into his arms. He kisses Sunggyu on the crown of his head before saying one last comment before falling asleep with Sunggyu snuggling into the warmth of his chest.

“Sunggyu, my angel.”


cFOp9Ji.jpg?1

 

 

Yeaahhhhh another surpise update! Classes just keep on suspending so I get the chance to touch my precious laptop! So that's the end of their Italy trip,and I don't really know much about Italy and just searched all this stuff so sorry if some things seem, I guess off? 

Hope you guys enjoyed this, and please comment, subscribe,and upvote! The support keeps me going :)