Replay

Thanks For The Memories (Discontinued)

Woohyun  was sitting at the side of the bed again, inside a pure white room with a few electronics. A fan turning and turning and wind fanning on Sunggyu’s face. Woohyun looked at the older, a tear slipping from his eye. He hated everything. How he couldn’t do anything but wait, wait patiently for Sunggyu to show any sign of gaining consciousness.

He also hated himself, because he thinks it was his fault. All his fault Sunggyu has to suffer, has to fight for his life, with several wounds. He never thought a harmless walk to the supermarket could result in everything’s that happened now.

It should’ve been me, he thought on several occasions. Sunggyu shielded him from the speeding car as they were crossing, and he was the one who got hurt more. Woohyun just had a few minor pains and wounds, and he recovered almost immediately. But Sunggyu hasn’t woken up from the coma for weeks, and Woohyun’s heart is hurt and was in even more pain than his body when he was still recovering.

Woohyun skipped days of work, just to be their when Sunggyu finally wakes up, if he ever does. He received messages from his friends, co-workers, or his employer every hour, checking up on him or asking him if he will leave the hospital anytime soon.

Woohyun never wants to leave Sunggyu’s side, and he never intend to. But there were times were he had to get up and leave his beloved lover alone, for business matters, guilt and sadness pricking his heart. His friends are desperate to bring him out of the hospital, because he was practically there 24/7, -except when a very urgent matter came up at his work place- beside Sunggyu. They want to comfort him, to tell him everything’s going to be okay, and Sunggyu will never leave him behind, Sunggyu will wake up and everything would be fine and dandy again.

“Woohyun!” Sunggyu called out to the other.

“Yes, Gyu?” The younger asked.

“I love you~ Hehehe.” The older slurred out.

“Aw~ Gyu! Love you too!” He pinched the elder’s cheeks.

 These were the times Woohyun treasured the most. The times when Sunggyu would have one too many Soju bottles, and he would finally voice out his love for the younger. Sunggyu isn’t the type to be clingy or to say sweet things to his lover often, he’s more of a man of action. But  Woohyun’s heart would be overwhelmed with emotions, mostly joy, when the older would as little as say “I love you.”

Woohyun starts crying again. Remembering everything he and Sunggyu went through always brings the emotional side of him out, especially at times like this.

Then, his mind starts replaying the memories,while waiting for Sunggyu to wake up.


so...haha. This is a fail I'm so sorry. It's really short but other chapters will be (probably only a bit) longer I promise! I just wanted to get this out, and this is only like an intro to the story, explaining the accident and what not. When I first wrote this, I was like "omg I'm such a good writer" and now I'm like "wtf is this I typed up on Word". So, feedback would be really appreciated.

Oh, and one last thing. I'll upload chapters at random times (mostly whenever I'm bored or if ever I feel like it), but I will upload most likely on weekends because of school and stuff, but Christmas break is nearing so I might update everyday during vacation :) 

I'm looking too far ahead into the future I'm sorry.

I'm just really excited about this new experience with you guys :)

Okay enough blabber, I'll go now.