My Favorite Moment is Nothing in Particular

Thanks For The Memories (Discontinued)

HzmYB4e.gif

After years and years, Sunggyu’s wish finally came true.

What he’s been pleading for, every birthday and every Christmas, he’s finally got it.

The chance to wake up beside Woohyun, to see his morning face, as lovers.

To kiss and hug, to watch movies together, to eat together, without any secrets between and only mutual understanding.

It has been two months since Sunggyu’s suicide attempt and Woohyun’s realization, and the relationship between the two couldn’t be better.

Woohyun has moved back into their dorm, and the place itself looks different. Before, it was bare and free of any wall decoration, but after now, it is already filled with pictures of the sweet moments the two had with each other.

They now also sleep together on the same bed and even after endless complaints from Sunggyu about Woohyun’s clingy attitude and his commands of just staying in his own bed, Woohyun still continues to sleep beside Sunggyu once he’s already fast asleep and caresses his face, murmuring something about how lucky he is and how stupid he was in the past, which Sunggyu cuddles closer towards Woohyun’s warm body in return.

They would then go on dates more often than Sunggyu would like to mention (but Woohyun would definitely say it’s not enough), be it simply walking in the park or Woohyun treating Sunggyu to his favorite restaurant after a hectic week of school. Since Sunggyu’s course was longer, Woohyun would be graduating first, and the younger would be doing just that in a few months, thus making his already packed schedule even fuller. But Sunggyu always feels happy, and somewhat guilty, when Woohyun would make time for him amidst all his activities and projects and piles and piles of notes to study.

Sunggyu thinks nothing could be better.

But Woohyun proves him wrong.

 

Woohyun admits it’s nothing grand, it’s just something they could look forward to once Woohyun has graduated and Sunggyu has cleared the semester and their vacation would start, but Sunggyu promptly denies this.

Apparently, Woohyun has saved up for a very long time to buy two tickets on a high-class plane going to Italy. And by some weird coincidence, since Woohyun didn’t give much thought in picking their destination and he just picked the place he thought was most interesting, Italy was the place Sunggyu has been dying to go to. Ever since he was a kid, he has heard stories about the beauty of Italy and all the delicious food there. Ah, the food.

Woohyun commented once that Sunggyu was so over-worked and food-deprived that all he ever thinks of anymore is food, food, food, and in turn receiving a light smack to the head and a blushing Sunggyu glaring daggers at him. Sunggyu’s mood would embarrassingly lift up with just the blinding smile on Woohyun’s lips and his teeth peeking out, making him look more like a puppy from the rosy red across his cheeks. The scenario carried on for quite some time, the two exchanging light punches (mostly Sunggyu) and grease filled winks and grins (mostly Woohyun).

The graduation first, Sunggyu thought. We’ll get their eventually.

~*~

Woohyun looked at himself in the mirror for probably the millionth time. He tensed a bit when he felt a pair of soft arms around his stomach and a light head on his back, but immediately relaxed when he could hear Sunggyu’s voice saying just the three words he needed to find reassurance.

“You look handsome.”

Woohyun smiled, and turned around. Sunggyu immediately winded his arms around the younger’s neck and Woohyun snaking his around the elder’s slim waist. He brought their foreheads together, and both smiled in unison.

“You shouldn’t be so insecure about how you look. You look handsome always. And besides, you definitely beat all those other guys.”

“Well I should say the same for yourself.”

Woohyun remembered seeing Sunggyu rummaging through his wardrobe for his desired clothing the previous night, the elder cursing continuously once the said piece couldn’t be found. He decided to leave him be for a few minutes.

He came back not too long after, and he saw Sunggyu in front of the mirror, holding the object he’s been going nuts over a few minutes ago in front of him. His eyebrows knitted together and he murmured something sadly, and suddenly turned around to face Woohyun standing in the doorway. The younger of the two seemed a little startled, but then softened at the words Sunggyu said to him.

“Woohyun, do I look okay in this? I mean, I look kinda fat in this, and I don’t think I suit it and-and-“

Woohyun put a finger to his lips, signaling Sunggyu to stop talking. And Sunggyu, although feeling rather annoyed, obeyed him. Woohyun walked towards him with a grin on his face and when he reached Sunggyu, he cupped his face and brought him into a soft and sweet kiss.

Breaking apart, Woohyun said,

“You look beautiful in anything, my angel.”

The two have been fussing over their clothing and appearance for the past week because well, Woohyun’s graduation ceremony was in a few days!

~*~

Sunggyu captured everything on camera, from the announcer saying Woohyun’s name, to Woohyun receiving his diploma, to his inspiring speech that left everyone in awe. Well, Woohyun wasn’t the highest honor for nothing.

After coming down from the stage and thanking everyone that congratulated him, he went to find Sunggyu. He saw him staring at his camera at one of the tables in the far corner with a large smile on his face.

“Hyung, what’re you doing?”

Sunggyu looked up and put down his camera. Woohyun was a bit surprised when Sunggyu hugged him so tightly.

“I’m so proud of you.”


yo yo yo. Okay here's another chapter! My exams are starting in two weeks to I'm sad to say that I won't be able to update next week :( So, I'll most likely not, I'm sorry  update tomorrow about their trip to Italy! 

So yeah, that's all. 

And as always, I'm so very thankful for the love and support this fic has been getting. 25 SUBS? WHUT?!

Okay, see you guys in the next update~