The Great Pasta Love! (Part 1)

Thanks For The Memories (Discontinued)

SURPRISE UPDATE EVERYONE


 

Woohyun was holding Sunggyu’s hand so tightly, and Sunggyu was shaking and he looked like he wanted to get out of this situation immediately. Although he was the most excited, he couldn’t ignore the fear that swelled in his heart when he entered the airport. He hasn’t ridden an airplane in his life and all the stories from other people about how it makes you super nauseous and not to mention the possibility that they might die because of one slip up by the pilot makes him severely nervous and scared. He and Woohyun have been dating for 5 months, and he isn’t prepared to lose him already.

Upon boarding the plane, they sat down in their seats and Woohyun pulled out a plastic bag, just in case Sunggyu throws up. He fixes his things on his side and turns to Sunggyu, only to see the latter sleeping soundly. Woohyun chuckled. Typical Gyu. Scooted closer to Sunggyu and made his head to rest on his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around his slim waist and sighed contently. Sunggyu suddenly squirmed towards Woohyun and snuggled to his side. The younger smiled fondly and enjoyed Sunggyu’s squishy body against his.

“Woohyun…are we gonna set off yet?”

A ‘ding-dong’ sounding tune was heard.

“Oh, speak of the devil.”

Dear passengers, this is the pilot speaking. We will now be taking off. Please be ready for an 11 hour trip.

Sunggyu held onto Woohyun even tighter and Woohyun kissed the crown of Sunggyu’s head to calm him down. Woohyun takes something from his pocket and hands it to Sunggyu. Sunggyu looks at him questioningly before taking the piece of gum and sticking it into his mouth.

“I heard this’ll alleviate the tension.”

And it does. Once Sunggyu feels like the plane is ascending into the air, he doesn’t feel that nervous anymore. He doesn’t know how it works.

Since they still have 11 hours to kill, they decide to watch a movie, read a book together, play against each other on their favorite mobile app, and everything they could think of.

At about 5 hours into the trip, Sunggyu’s fallen asleep and Woohyun just stares at his angelic sleeping face while slowly his hair lovingly. He can’t help but smile like an idiot at Sunggyu’s beauty. He feels like he’s really lucky to have Sunggyu as his.

But Sunggyu is woken up by the loud beeping of his laptop, signaling someone trying to contact them via Skype. He looks at Woohyun and sees that he’s sleeping. He shakes Woohyun softly, but he doesn’t even budge an inch.

Expected from you.

Sunggyu gives up at his task because he knows it will take a lour horn to wake him up and he doesn’t want to disturb the other passengers. He answers the call and waits for the video box to load. On the other line, he sees all his dongsaengs huddled up in front of the screen.

“Hyung!”

Sunggyu laughs a bit. “Hi Myungsoo-ah.”

“Hey hyung, how ‘bout me?!”

“Hi to you too, Howonnie.”

The others also make grumbles of annoyance at not being greeted sweetly by their hyung. Sunggyu laughs heart-fully at his dongsaengs’ childishness.

“Okay, hi to you all. Happy now?”

All of them slowly nod their heads. They really love their hyung when he’s in a good mood.

“So, why did you guys call?”

“Hyung, we’re sorry if we interrupted you and Woohyun-hyung’s ‘bonding time’, but Dongwoo-hyung here couldn’t stop whining about how you guys might be in trouble and .” Said the youngest of the group.

Sunggyu makes an almost inaudible sound that resembles an ‘aw’.

“Thank you, Dongwoo-yah. But, me and Hyunnie are fine, no need to worry.”

Dongwoo seemed to let out a small sigh.

All of them turn to the left of the screen, and Sunggyu follows their gaze to see Woohyun slowly sliding on the backrest of the chair from his side to Sunggyu’s side, until his head was resting on Sunggyu’s side. Sunggyu smiles cutely and he can faintly hear the sound of a camera click.

He could hear Howon and Sungyeol snickering and saying, “Blackmail material”. He turns back to the screen and gives the two a half-hearted glare.

Woohyun suddenly sits up in Sunggyu’s hold, eyes still closed, and kisses Sunggyu while simultaneously pushing him towards the end of his seat. He could hear gagging noises and groans and “PDA!” from the boys on the other line and he tries to push Woohyun away but to no avail.

“Hyung, we’re gonna go now…”

“Have fun you two!”

“MORE BLACKMAIL MATERIAL! HOWON-HYUNG, WE’LL DEFINITELY BE ABLE TO FORCE GYU-HYUNG INTO TREATING US FOOD!”

The two high-five, Sungjong face-palms, Dongwoo waves at the WooGyu couple, and Myungsoo merely stares at them intently with that stoic expression of his. The screen turns back to black within seconds and Woohyun lets Sunggyu go. Sunggyu is blushing bit and Woohyun rubs his eyes as he yawns sleepily. Sunggyu slightly hits Woohyun’s head, earning a pout and whine from the younger.

“Yah, that’s for suddenly kissing me while I’m talking to our dongsaengs.”

“You liked it though.” Came the smug reply of Woohyun as he fixed his slightly rumpled up clothing. Sunggyu hits him again, this time a bit harder and his fist lands on his chest. Woohyun winces a bit but smiles. Sunggyu keeps on hitting him repeatedly on the chest until Woohyun grabs Sunggyu’s hand and kisses it softly.

“My angel.”

Sunggyu blushed at the sudden statement and retracted his hand. Woohyun snuggled on Sunggyu’s side and nuzzled his nose to the elder’s neck. Sunggyu moves his hands to caress through chocolate-brown locks. They stay in that position for a little while longer until deciding to just watch another movie.

~*~

They finally arrived at their destination. Once the plane landed, the two excitedly exited and called a taxi after retrieving their luggage and made sure there was no conflict at all. They admired the gorgeous night-life of Italy.

“Woohyun, look at that!”

“Oh my Gosh, Woohyun did you see that?!”

“Woohyun, can we go there next time, pretty please?”

Woohyun only chuckles at Sunggyu’s adorable remarks and he pecks his lips unexpectedly. Sunggyu freezes for a slight second and then settles back into his seat, blushing lightly.

“Anything for you my angel.”

They arrive at their hotel. Apparently, Woohyun saved enough for a 4-star hotel, and Sunggyu can only stare in awe at the marvelous architecture and elegance of the whole place.

 

They enter their room, and the first thing Sunggyu notices is the big plate of pasta on the center table in front of the large flat-screen TV. His eyes instantly light up and he runs over and sits down onto the floor. He bows quickly, saying his thanks for the meal, and digs in. He eats almost half in less than a minute, mostly because he was absolutely famished and airline food didn’t sound and look very appetizing so he didn’t eat much on the plane. Woohyun just watches all this from the door and he grins, amused.

Sunggyu finishes his meal with a satisfied burp and he falls to the ground, feeling like he can already die at that moment without regretting. He looks up and sees Woohyun holding his cell phone while smiling like an idiot. He pouts and sends him a glare before standing up and heading for the bathroom to wash up.

~*~

Once they are both cleaned up, they start bickering about who will sleep in what bed. There is one king-sized bed and one small bed on the corner, by the window that is enough to accompany one and a half person.

“Hyuuuunngg~ Just sleep with me!”

“I don’t wanna.” Sunggyu replies stubbornly. He really wants to sleep on the window-bed.

“Hyung!”

“No. I wanna sleep by the window to see the beautiful scenery.”

“But isn’t my face beautiful enough?”

“Your ego’s really big, you know?”

“You say all those things yourself!”

Sunggyu sighs and gives up. Woohyun smiles victoriously as Sunggyu mumbles a small ‘fine’ and climbs on to the bed. Woohyun follows him right after and cuddles with him a bit. Sunggyu is still sulking and turns away from him.

“I’m sorry hyung. I just can’t stand being away from you.”

Sunggyu suddenly turns around and kisses Woohyun lightly on the nose.

“Just shut up now and sleep.” Sunggyu nuzzles his face into the crook of his neck.

Woohyun smiles happily and drifts off to dreamland.


HEYYYYYYYY. So, surprise! I know I said that I’ll update next week and won’t have an update this week, but since my school suddenly announced that school today was cancelled, I typed this little thing just for you guys! I’ll post part 2 by Thursday next week (????), idk. It depends on my parents if they’ll let me take breaks from studying.

I just now noticed that I use the term "s his arms around his waist" and I make them bakhug each other often so sorry if it seems like it's only repeating itself or something...

I also haven't rode an airplane like Gyu in this story so sorry if some airplane logic I put isn't right.

PS: If you guys have a better title in mind, please tell me and I’ll change it! This is the first thing that came to mind and I think it’s stupid.

ANOTHER PS: If you guys find my "changing time's perspective" (like I'll say 'Sunggyu HUGGED Woohyun' then I'll suddenly say 'Sunggyu KISSES Woohyun') annoying, please tell me and I'll fix it right away! I don't know why this happens, maybe because when I write I tend to loose track of the story's perspective on time or if it happened already or if it is happening at the moment the reader is reading.

And thank you for 30 subs! MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! \0o0/ Andd everyone is welcome to comment, I love hearing what you guys think of the story :)

Okay, goodbye for now~