Chapter 2

Season Of Love

Her luggage trailed behind her as she made her way out to the pick up area. Eyes wandering, searching for that familiar face but somehow she could just not spot it. She stood there while people whizzed passed her, getting noisier as time passes. She  checked her wrist watch "9:48" it read, her friend was late, very late, she should've been here one and a half hours ago. 

She found herself in the corner of the airport waiting for her friend, she checked her wrist watch again "10:26" she sighed a little before reaching for her bag. Digging through her junk filled bag until she finally found her phone, sending a quick message before she slipped it into her back Jean pocket. 

"HEY, KIM TAEYEON OVER HERE" Taeyeon heard her friend yell, as usual her loud voice boomed through the airport driving attention towards themselves. 
"Yah, what took you so long? I should've just taken a taxi, trust you to be on time" 
"Hehe, sorry, I sort of forgot about you" 
"Wow, thanks, so much for being my best friend" 
"Hehe, sorry, let's go" Hyoyeon said as she took over Taeyeon's luggage and dragged them along in a harsh manner. 
"Yah, you are going to break my suitcase"
"Stop worrying so much Tae it is going to be fine" Hyoyeon assured 

Just as Hyoyeon finished her sentence the suitcase flung open, scattering Taeyeon's belongings all over the white marble floor. 

"Oh my gosh Kim Hyoyeon, I told you to be careful now look what you have done" Taeyeon said through gritted teeth 
"Oops, sorry" Hyoyeon apologied half-heartedly. 

Taeyeon's belongings was then roughly packed back into the suitcase, and placed into the boot of the four-wheel drive. 

"You are finally back for good huh?" Hyoyeon asked while cruising along the motorway.
"Hmm seems like so, it feels so unfamiliar though" Taeyeon sighed 
"Well since you have been gone for 5 years what do you expect" Hyoyeon retorted 
"I know, I was just saying" Taeyeon answered back 
"What made you suddenly come back?" Hyoyeon questioned suddenly, 
"I don't know... I just... I don't know... family business?" Taeyeon hesitated to answer, she wondered also, family business was not the reason, that she knew for sure. 
She unconsciously thought back to five years ago, that certain someone flashed in her mind, was it because of her?
"Still thinking about her huh?" Hyoyeon knew Taeyeon well enough, enough to understand her facial.  
"N-no, of course not" Taeyeon stuttered a little
Hyoyeon shot Taeyeon a "totally" look
"O-ok, I... I... I don't know actually" 
Hyoyeon sighed a little
"Seriously Tae you still haven't forgotten about her have you?"
"I... No... I haven't... I don't think I would be able to" 
"It's been five years Tae" 
"I... I know, but I just... just keep thinking about her, I can't help it" 
"Ok, whatever just please don't do anything stupid ok? If you need anything always ask" 
"Ok, thanks buddy"

Taeyeon crashed onto her soft bed as soon as she stepped through that door, a slight boom sound was heard as the bed frame and wall came into contact. 
"Tae I know you are tired and excited to be back to your respective bed, but please don't break the place, I don't want to live under the bridge" Hyoyeon joked 
"Stop exaggerating Hyo" 
"Haha, whatever, I will leave you to rest now, see ya later, don't forget to report to your company tomorrow" Hyoyeon reminded 
"Ok, bye" Taeyeon mumbled before falling asleep. 
________________________________________________________________________________________

Taeyeon got up early in the morning. Putting on her white shirt leaving the first two buttons loose before sliding into her blazer. She stood in front of the mirror and combed through her sleek black hair, before grabbing her bag which was laying on the floor and swung the creaking apartment door close before stepping out into the breezy morning. 
.
.
.


Korea branch. First hour. A rough start. 
Files flooded the room. Taeyeon buried beneath them. Hands never stopped moving. Flipping. Signing. Massaging. 

Taeyeon rose her arms over her head and stretched, yawning, showing how tired she was already. 
"Man, life at the America branch was so much easier" Taeyeon mumbled to herself before hearing a gentle knock on the door. 
"Miss Kim, there is a meeting in five minutes" 
"Okay, I got it thank you" 
Taeyeon stood up, and made her way around the unfamiliar building praying with her fingers crossed that she wouldn't get lost. 
She eventually reached the conference room, happy her prayers we heard.
"Let's start the meeting" Taeyeon said in a cool tone, after having a seat on the twirly leather chair. 
"Today's meeting is about our new collaboration project with BLANC & ECLARE..." 
.
.
.

"That sounds good, and the meeting with their CEO is this afternoon?" Taeyeon asked 
"Yes, it's at 3:45 as xxx café" 
"Alright, so everyone is happy with the project?" 
Nods were seen throughout the room
"Okay, meeting dismissed" 


Taeyeon gently pushed open the glass door. Her eyes moving around, searching for that one certain CEO. Her eyes made contact with a certain person, testing her luck she slowly approached the women.
"Hello, I'm Kim Taeyeon, CEO of Young Magazine, sorry to keep you waiting" 
Taeyeon waited for a response, but none came. Did she get the wrong person? She questioned herself, until suddenly a familiar voice was heard, that voice that she had longed for. 
"T-Taeyeon?" 
They exchanged glances. 
"J-Jessica?"  
________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello, another short update. 
Hope you guys enjoyed! 

PeC