Chapter 1

Season Of Love

Spring, the season of love. Looking onto the busy street couples were holding hands, kissing, and hugging on this fine Saturday morning. One particular woman makes her way towards a block building. Her coat draped over her shoulders, one hand carrying her sleek black bag and the other holding a fresh steaming cup of coffee. A breeze walks past, pushing her light brown hair behind her, bouncing as she walks.

The woman makes her way into her office, it was quiet as hell. She is alone, lonely. She let her gaze fall out to the windows, to the outside world, it made her feel even more lonely. Yes she was envious of the people outside, they had partners, they were happy, they were not confined in their office. The season of love? Who was she kidding? She never found love, not since 5 years ago that is, she was trapped by her past.

She let her gaze fall back onto the files in front of her that was spread across her pellucid glass desk. Sighing as she flipped through the pages wondering why her Saturdays is spent like this. The woman decided on something and stood up abruptly, she grabbed her coat and bag and walked out, back onto the morning street. The woman breathed in the crisp morning air, feeling her mind was refreshed again she made her way back home. She was determined to spend this particular Saturday differently, like a normal citizen. She needed to step out of that office, it made her feel depressed, pathetic, compressed.

Lazily flipping through the the channels, she snuggled up in blankets with her long slim legs stretched out on the leather couch, the women finally started her Saturday.Munching down snacks she brought on the way home, laughing, crying along with the drama playing on her 62 inch TV she hadn't felt this relaxed in years. She hadn't had a life outside the office for years, everyday 365 days a year everyday was only work, work, and more work. Today was different, she had a sudden urge to break through that barrier, she needed a change, for she knew tomorrow she would be back in that depressing office, back to her old lifestyle. _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Miss Jung, today you have a meeting with the financial department at 10:30, at 1:30 you have another meeting with the propaganda department and at 3:45 you have a meeting with the CEO of Young Magazine"

"Ok, please make me a cup of coffee before you leave"

The assistant left the room after placing a cup of instant coffee on Jessica's desk. Jessica made her way towards the meeting room after gulping down her cup of coffee, a wave of caffeine washed over her, making her feel refreshed again, her mind was cleared. Her heels clicked as she walks along, expressing her cold aura, here at the office her soft warm side was hidden deep down, only her cold side was portrayed. She took a seat on the leather chair and gestured the man to start his presentation.

Honestly saying, it was very long and boring, the man kept repeating himself and kept talking, he spoke like water flowing in a river.

Jessica soon lost her patience.

"I came here to listen to a SUMMARY of the companies financial state not a lecture" she emphasised the word summary, indeed a 5 minute description was dragged to a 30 minute description. The poor man was sweating, everyone here was afraid of their boss with her cold aura, no wonder he was nervous.

"S-sorry Miss Jung" the man bowed, he could not help but stutter

"Well hurry along, I don't have all day" Jessica replied coldly

"Ah, y-yes, so the future plans..."

The meeting continued for about another one and a half hours before everyone headed to lunch break. Jessica went back to her office and continued to sign through a stack of files piled up to sky high. "Miss Jung you should eat some lunch" her assistant said "No, it's alright I will later, you can go have lunch first" Jessica replied "Okay, but don't forget" she kindly reminded before leaving

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jessica made her way towards the cafe located by the busy street of Seoul. She walked in to the cafe with a cozy atmosphere, she sat by her usual spot enjoying her cup of Americano while waiting for the CEO of Young Magazine. A woman pushed open the glass door and looked around as if she was searching for someone. She saw Jessica sitting alone and slowly approached. "Hello, I'm Kim Taeyeon, CEO of Young Magazine, sorry to keep you waiting" Jessica froze in her spot, that voice and name sounded so familiar... Kim... Taeyeon? Jessica slowly turned her body facing the woman, her eyes widened.

"T-Taeyeon?"

The two exchanged glances.

"J-Jessica?"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello guys, this is a very bad time for me to start another story since I have exams coming up, but I just couldn't help myself :P 

So, sorry guys but I won't be update too frequently for a while, but I promise to update as fast as I can!  

Thanks 

Hope you enjoyed :)