Chapter 7

Season Of Love

Taeyeon wonder aimlessly around the small quiet park that was located around her block. She sat down on the wooden bench that was opposite a pond, and crossed her legs. She looked unto the pond and saw little ducklings and their mother swimming around, the little fluffy ducklings swam in a line, following the mother. Taeyeon let out a small chuckle watching them, how adorable she thought. 

Hearing a familiar ringtone playing, Taeyeon realised her phone was ringing. Reaching into her back pocket she picked up the call without hesitation. 
"Hello" 
"Hi, Taeyeon, it's me Jessica"  
"Oh, Hi Jessica, what's up?"
"Um, just wondering if you have time to drop by my office right now"
"Ah, sure? What's happening?"
"Stop asking just hurry up, it's urgent, life or death situation here" 
"Ok, ok, be there in 20 minutes" 
"Ok, hurry, bye" 
"Bye see you soon" 

Taeyeon waved a goodbye to the ducklings, with keys rattling in her hands, she quickly jogged over to her apartment to retrieve her car. 

Taeyeon successfully backed out of the parking, and sped her way towards Jessica's office with an excited heart, Jessica still somehow made an impact on her, one she couldn't control. 

Taeyeon placed a soft knock on the wooden door. She then heard a soft, sharp "come in" implying her permission to enter.
Taeyeon gave an awkward wave which met with Jessica's nod of presence. 

"What did you need to talk about?" Taeyeon asked directly 
"Well the outfit is not getting delivered to us until Wednesday and the shoot is in 3 hours time, plus one of the models has pulled out at the last minute, and it's hard to get hold of any last minute models now, so now we are missing both models and outfits." Jessica said in a rushed and worried tone 
"Crap, but that outfit was the most crucial" 
"Exactly my point" 

Taeyeon stayed silent, she racked her brain for a perfect solution but unfortunately none came about. She took a side glance at Jessica, who also was immersed in her own world. Taeyeon found this side of a serious, focused Jessica very y and attractive, though it's probably not the right time to think about this, she cannot help herself. 

"Taeyeon?" Jessica called out to the day dreaming Taeyeon
 "Y-yeah" Taeyeon came back to her senses hearing Jessica calling her
"Have you thought of anything?" 
"Umm, yeah, let's go to the theme park!" 
"Are you crazy Kim Taeyeon?! The deadline is in three hours yet you still have the heart to go to the theme park?!" 
"Yeah, let's do it, you, me, together!"
"You are crazy, we can't we have to finish the work!" 
"Oh come one Jessica, please" Taeyeon said while trying to put up her puppy eyes 
"We can't Taeyeon" Jessica's heart wavered a bit, it's hard to harden her heart at the sight of Taeyeon's puppy eyes. 
"Pwease" Taeyeon said with ageyo 
"Argh, you are so fustrating" Jessica couldn't resist the charms of ageyo plus the puppy eyes of the Kim Taeyeon. She couldn't resist them back then, neither could she now.
"Don't worry Jessica, please I will have everything under control" 
"Fine, I'm trusting you this once, don't you betray my trust... liked last time" Jessica mumbled the last part, though sadly Taeyeon still managed to catch it, her heart felt heavy. 
"I won't I promise" Taeyeon put on a smile, trying to pretend not hearing the last part, covering her heavy heart.

.
.
.

The two girls stood in front of the entrance gazing into the park. Taeyeon took the initiative and grabbed hold of Jessica's wrist before dragging them both into the park. Jessica felt the sudden contact and couldn't help but blush a little, though she tried to look unaffected, but deep down she clearly enjoyed it, she missed these skinships with Taeyeon. 

Feeling like kids again the two spent their time on different various rides. 
They rode the pirate ship numerous of time even though each time made them feel like throwing up.
"AHHHH" 
"YEAHH" 
"JESSICA THIS IS SO FUN, BUT I FEEL LIKE IM GOING TO THROW UP" Taeyeon yelled 
"SAME, I LOVE THIS" Jessica yelled back with the same ecstasy

Unfortunately for Taeyeon she actually threw up. After a few turns the older girl scrambled to the nearest trash bin and threw up. Jessica stood there laughing her heart out looking at poor Taeyeon, but she was a bit worried on the inside, she thought Taeyeon was only joking, but turns out she wasn't. 

"Are you alright Taeyeon?" Jessica asked with a hint of worry 
"Y-yeah, guess I went a bit too wild" Taeyeon said in a slight husked voice and a pale face
"Ok, let's go ride a slower ride then" Jessica said and then took off to find a more calming ride. 

"Taeyeon, here!" 
"Seriously Jessica" Taeyeon said as they stood in line with a bunch of five year olds surrounding them.
"Yeah, it's a soothing kind of ride" Jessica then dragged Taeyeon onto the ride.

The two hopped onto the Merry go round. Jessica sat in the carriage while Taeyeon rode the horse that was placed beside it. The ride went smoothly, allowing the two wild girls to rest a bit. 

"It looks so pretty up here" Taeyeon suddenly said 
"Mmmm" Jessica hummed in reply. 
The two girls were up on the Ferris wheel, Taeyeon and Jessica sat side by side, looking outside enjoying the view. When the Ferris wheel came to a sudden halt, Jessica subconsciously grabbed hold of Taeyeon's arm, and clung to it, her face buried into Taeyeon's arm. Taeyeon liked it, and blushed a little by the sudden contact. When the Ferris wheel started functioning again, Jessica then slowly peeked out. Sudden realisation hit her that she was clinging onto Taeyeon, she quickly, yet awkwardly let go,
"S-sorry Taeyeon" 
"I-it's alright" Taeyeon said with a small smile 

Just as the Ferris wheel came to an end, Jessica's phone started to ring.
"Hello"
"Hello Miss Jung, this is Linda" 
"Oh, hello Linda, is there a problem" 
"Just need to report that the shoot has successfully ended"
"Shoot? Oh right the shoot, what happened didn't we have the absence of both models and costumes?" Jessica forgot all about the shoot, the theme park trip made her lose her work brain
"Didn't Miss Kim tell you? Miss Kim got hold of her relative to fill in and used an already pre-prepared costume"
"Ah, ok, I'll go talk to her, thanks, bye Linda" 
"Bye Miss Jung" 

"Told you to trust me" Taeyeon said sheepishly 
"Kim Taeyeon, you could of told me before hand, instead of me having to freak out and stress over it!" Jessica scolded 
"But you look y like that" Taeyeon said with a grin
"Y-yah" a pink shade crawled onto Jessica's cheeks. 
"Haha, I'm hungry, let's go eat" Taeyeon tried to change the topic 
"Okay" 

Both girls had a great time. Taeyeon kept grinning dorkily throughout the whole day, while Jessica had a small smile plastered to her face. Though Jessica hated the idea of going out with out finishing her work, she was still glad that she came out for some fun instead of having to stress out in that confined room.

"Thanks for today Taeyeon, it was very fun" Jessica said as they reached the B&E building.
"No worries, glad you had fun today" Taeyeon said with a grin
"Alright then, see you later" 
"Bye" Taeyeon said as she watched Jessica's receding figure
"J-Jessica!" Taeyeon called out 
"Yes?" 
Taeyeon ran up to Jessica and pulled her into a hug. 
"Thanks for accompanying me today, and granting my random request, I really do appreciate it. Thanks" Taeyeon then kissed Jessica's cheek before sprinting off into her car.
Jessica stood frozen, still trying to register what just happened. 
"Silly" Jessica whispered into the crisp air, and slowly walked to the car park. 
________________________________________________________________________________________Hello guys, Sorry for another delayed update. 

First things first, Happy late Chinese New Year! 
Secondly, A late Happy Birthday to our Wonderful and amazing girl Sooyoung! 
Lastly, Happy early Valentine's Day!

So wrote a little Taengsic fluff? to celebrate? 

Anyway hope you enjoyed the update! 

Till next time  
PeC.