Where are we?!

Wish upon a star gone wrong...or not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In a fancy apartment in Paris, Shin Hye woke up by the crying of a baby.
She got up very disorientated and noticed a male figure next to her, getting up too.
She let out a scream and tried rolling out of bed but was unable as her swollen stomach was in the way.
She felt dizzy as she tried to take in her surroundings.
The man was no one other than her best friend and secret crush Jang Geun Suk.
He seemed equally shocked and confused.
Soon another pair of screams sounded in the apartment.


Shin Hye was grateful that they wore pjs and were not . "Yonghwa-yah...seohyun ssi... she stammered as she saw them in the livingroom with a crying baby, both looked confused and lost. 
"Hyung... Shin Hye..." Yonghwa looked confused, "Where are we...what the..."
"Geun Suk oppa...Shin Hye unnie...Yong oppa..." Seohyun her eyes became watery as she held the baby girl awkwardly against her chest.
"What was the last thing you remember?" Geun Suk felt as the eldest, the need to take the lead and calm everyone down.
"I was studying for my finals and reading my new movie script and also prepare for a new variety show...I was tired and saw a shooting star and wished for an easier life" Shin Hye spoke, unconsciously rubbing her stomach. The instincts came all so natural to her.
"I was watching the stars with Yoona unnie and made a wish to once lead a normal life" Seohyun spoke timidly, still trying to quiet down the crying baby girl who had to be about 5-6 months old. Yonghwa could never see her in distress and took the baby from her, giving the child his finger to play with.
"For me it was similar...I was wishing for a life with less pressure" Yonghwa admitted.
"I was watching the stars and thinking of Shin Hye" Geun Suk honestly admitted.
A little boy arround 3-4 years old came out of a room, clutching a worn out pig rabbit doll and rubbing his eyes. He ran straight to Shin Hye, "omma, I slept when it was dark. Will we see simba and raviki and pumba and others now?!"
Shin Hye opened and closed , no sound coming out so Geun Suk scooped up the toddler. It was his son without doubt, it was like looking at himself. "Hey buddy, your omma, samchon and imo had bad dreams so that's why they sit here"
"Oh...maybe I should sing for omma? She always sings to chase away the bad dream monsters in my room"
Geun Suk could not help but feel his heart swell with love and pride for the child who talked riddiculously well for his age and showed such an empathy already. He did not know how he landed in this world but he knew he loved his son and unborn child already and he had always loved Shin Hye but his love for her increased in tenfold for giving him such an amazing child and carrying their second child. He felt the need to protect her even more.
He put the child down and the boy ran straight to shin hye who was still on the ground and he gently hugged her arm, while singing lovely day in such a pure and innocent voice that Shin Hye got tears in her eyes.
" Wake me gently, My sunshine Just like princess in the fairly tales, I will close my eyes and wait
When I open my eyes, please stay by my side, love shot Just like prince in the fairly tales, look and smile at me
Even I do not know that, in my eyes there’s only you And don’t know that my heart is throbbing,
the sound of my heart beats I wanna love you I wanna with you
Can you feel it, my feeling Come to me, come a little bit closer and take my heart away
Everyday lovely day everyday I will whispering to you again Sweeter than candy,
I will give my love to you Reading the magic spells syal la la
Your smile appeared like the warm sunshine
My heart is throbbing again
Now said to me I wanna love you I wanna with you
Can you feel it, my feeling Come to me, come a little bit closer and take my heart away
Everyday lovely day everyday I will whispering to you again Sweeter than candy,
I will give my love to you Wanna love you wanna with you I will hug you tight.
lovely day please try to feel my heart Together forever lalalala lalalala everyday
I will bring only happiness Sweeter than candy I will give my love to you"

Shin Hye pulled him on her lap, cuddling him gently, "thank you, my little prince" "You're welcome, omma" Geun Suk scooped him up again, "shall we have a bath?" To him, being a father came as natural as breathing. The boy nodded happy, "all the nightmare monsters are gone now" Shin Hye got up carefully, "i'll help you with him"

Yonghwa carefully glanced at Seohyun. She was wearing a wedding ring and she looked more mature physically but in her eyes he read a confused girl and he felt the urge to protect and cherish her. He looked at his own hands and noticed a wedding ring on his finger. He married his first true love... his webfoot octopus... He glanced down on the baby in his arms, they had a baby girl...he was a daddy... He felt a rush of mixed emotions. The child looked like both of them but most like Seohyun.
He kissed her little fingers one by one and placed butterfly kisses on her face, inhaling her sweet baby scent... he helped create this little perfection...she was his flesh and blood. "Hyuun" he called softly, "this is really our princess goddess... our perfection"
She carefully looked at him, "I don't remember

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter