Family Gathering.

Hello, Mr. Perfect !

In the car..

" Ji ah, if you have a problem just share with us, will you ? ", Bomi said carefully as Eunji was still sobbing from cried too much. " Yeah...i will. Anyway who will come out first ? You or Baekhyun ? ", Baekhyun looked to Eunji's reflection in the mirror.

" Bomi will come to my home later. We have something to discuss.... ", " Woah..woah ! No wonder Bomi was dressing up for 4 hours this morning ", Eunji shook her head then continued ".....It's okay. Just don't do anything to this precious rascal, will you ?! '', Eunji said seriously but her lips curved up when saw both of them were blushing. " Jung Eunji ! You really !!!! ". Bomi threw her purse to Eunji who laughed teasingly to her. Both of them rolled their eyes.

They arrived at Baekhyun's place. They still awed with Baekhyun's parents mansion even it's about 90 to 100 times they went to send Baekhyun home. His father rarely came home because of outstation but he still taking care his only son. Same goes to her mother, Kang Yeondo looks like she wants to eat them but actually she have a pure and warm hearted person. They really envy with Baekhyun's life. So much perfect.

They can see Baekhyun's mother from far away as she was waiting him them returned from the college. " You're so lucky Baek, aunt Yeondo already waiting for you ahh..don't forget her daughter-in-law too ", " If you said once again. I'm gonna to kill you Ji ah ! ", Bomi glared to Eunji. She nodded her head understanding. " Well, you should too. Who doesn't right ? ", Baekhyun interrupted suddenly. She rolled her eyes then mumbled something as she really regret from what she said to Baekhyun earlier.They stopped in front of Baekhyun house gate. 

" You rich brat ! Make sure to drive your car. So, you can bring Bomi everywhere in anytime ", " nah~ i don't want to ", Bomi just nodded her head. " Bom ah you too, shouldn't you must to agree my idea ? Ayyyy come on...", " We go first !! Let's go Bomi ah ", " Yes, thank you for the car and drive carefully Ji ! ",They quickly unbuckled the seatbelts then stormed from the car. " Heol ! How can they being my friends ? ", She frowned then out from the car to meet Baekhyun's mum from far away.

" Aunty Yeondo ! They always leave me alone and flirty with each other. Can you give them some advise, please ~ ". Bakehyun and Bomi already make a crossed sign using their hands while hoping she doesn't take about it seriously. She smiled a bit then turned to Eunji. " Really Ji ah ? Alright !!! I'll give some advice for them. Pity you !! Come in ! ", She greeted Eunji happily. " Mum ~ I'm your son ! You should trust me not her. I'm going to sulk for 3hours ! ". He stomped his feet. Bomi looked to him disbelief.

" Deserve it guys !!! It's okay aunty. I'm happy enough if you grant my wish. Send my regards to my father too !! ", " YAH !!!! Your father . He's my father, not yo- !! ", He looked down when his mother glared to him. Bomi just chuckled to see them.

' Aigo...what if he like this after we get married ? It must- wait...what am i thinking ? married ? Aishhh..i must be insane.... '. Bomi slightly hit her head.

" Okay ! Drive carefully Ji ah ! ", Eunji bid a goodbye to them then entered her car.

 

******

" I'm home ! ", Chanyeol frowned when no one welcomed him. Usually, there were about atleast 8 people will welcome him happily including his maids. " I'm ho....meeee ~~ Guys ? I said i'm ho...meeee ?? ". He repeated again and again. " Hello guys ? I doesn't wants to step in if no- ", " Yah ! Don't be silly Chan. Just come in !!! ", Chorong came out from the kitchen with a knife in her hand.

" Noona !!! What with...w..ith the knife ? Alright..alright i'll change my clothes first ", He ran to his bedroom. " Gosh ! Such an annoying brother. Luckily, he's cute....", Chorong smiled alone. She came back to the kitchen after being called by her mother to continue the cooking.

" Dad has got a new project for company ? No, we already celebrated for him last week. What is going on with family gathering ? Aishhh really. Because of it i can't date with my Joy ! She must be alone right now ", He mumbled alone while taking a shower. He wore a casual clothes and deliberately didn't wear his glasses. He send some messages to Joy before went to downstairs.

I'm sorry for not company you. You must be alone take care, i love you.

" Noona ~ Mum ~ Where are you ? ". He went straight to the kitchen as heard her mother shouted from there. " You're home,Chan ". Her mother Park Da Mi talked softly to him. " Why you doesn't greet me, mum ? I couldn't use to it. Even Hye Jin halmeoni didn't greet me. Urghh..why everyone were so busy ? ". He hugged her mother from behind. " You're no longer a little boy to be welcomed everyday. Don't be ridiculous ". Chorong rolled her eyes.

" You're jealous, right mum ? ". He shook his mum's body. " Geez this boy, what your sister said was true. Totally true. We doesn't promise to be by your side forever, so you must to use at it. Alright son ? ". She gently Chanyeol's hand. The maids joined with agreed from what their employer said. Both of Chanyeol and Chorong felt touched with their mother's words.

" Err...i'll help you to serve the food...". He released his hands and picked up the dishes to the main dining room. " I'll help you, Chan ". She wiped her hands to help Chanyeol. " It's your fault to make the scene became so akward. Such an annoying sister you are ", He make a derp face to Chorong. " You should learn a lesson. So flirty. euww. Excuse me too mum also agreed from what i said okay but umm yeah kinda sad when we heard her tone ",didn't mind

" I know right...anyway where's dad ? Isn't he supposed to be home now ? ", He said while his hands busy with arranged the dishes. " He have an appointment at his office. He'll arrive around 5 minutes ? umm yeah.. ".Chorong walked to the kitchen. He shrugged then mumbled his fav songs while waiting for his dad. He heard a gate was opened. That's the signed that his father Mr. Chunyung already arrived. He ran to open a car's door for his father. " Thank you,  son. Let's go inside ". He patted Chanyeol's shoulder then they walked together to home.

 

******

" Woahhhhh ~ What with this nice smell ? Uhmmm smell like my heaven ! ". Eunji quickly threw out her socks, jacket and shoes then went straight to dining table. " Ohno ! Jung Eunji. How many times do i have to tell you to wash up first before go to eat ? ", " Uhmmm about 10 ahhh including earlier then 11. I'm hungryy ~ Just this time, please ?? ", " Alright just this time ", She set up the table nicely.

" How your school, Eun ah ? ", " Mum~ call me Ji not Eun. That sounded so girlish, okay ? and really mum...it's college not school. By the way, i'm also had fun..yeah like usual. Mum, why so many foods tonight ? I love this !! ", She clasped her hands. " Just because. It's been a long time we doesn't do like this ", " Ahhh right ! But where is Dong Jae and Soo Ah ? ", " They took a bath..so, they will come downstairs later ", Eunji jist nodded her head as respond. " Eunji ah, sit nicely please ? You're a girl ".

She grinned to her mother than sat properly. " Unnie ~ you're home ", " You're late. I mean you're always late...", They pinched Eunji's cheeks. She yelped in pain then about to kick their but their mother warned them to not fight in front of the fortune." Let's just eat in peace, okay ? ", " Yes, omma. We will ", They laughed together. They had much fun with spend time together. Understanding is the main principle in their family. No wonder they didn't mind at how Eunji's behaviour as long as she doesn't exceed the limit and they knew Jung Eunji is a kind and strong woman type.

" Eun ah, do you already have a boyfriend ? ", Eunji choked when asked that question. She always thought that questioned was more difficult than setting up her assignments. " Don't pretend to not hear it, unnie ". Soo Ah nudged her arms. Dong Jae really understood that Eunji was uncormfortable with the question. " Ayyyy come on guys, i'm still young. Let me have a good life and success my life goals first okay ? ", She spoke proudly.

' I have mum, my boyfriend is Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol. Yeah i wish '. She smiled bitterly.

" Noona, let's be more feminine......in the future okay not now. Uhmmmm maybe about next 5 years ? ".

' I'll change if i got a new life in next 5 years. It's too long. No, how about next year? too fast..wait. Should i ? '. She nodded her head. " Maybe....nope ",  " Heol...as expected Jung Eunji being Jung Eunji ", " Yeah ! You're right my little brother ! ", She winked to her brother. They shook their head then continued to eat again. They probably didn't like to talk more about the same question again. She would rather give a million reasons than to answer the question. She's Eunji after all.

" Anyway Eunji, it's about 2 years before you graduate from the colleges. What do you wants to be? ". Her mother asked her curiously. Eunji tapped her chin to think some goals that she wanted to achieve.

" I got it! Maybe umm..become an engineer ? What use when we work hard then graduated from the college but all the hard work become nothing? It seem suit me," She munched her foods. Soo Ah and DongJae just keeping with nodding their head as they for sure doesn't know how to interrupt the older's conversation. Her mother smiled satisfied when listening to Eunji's answered. So detailed but filled with her spirit. " It might be a little difficulty when you just wanna to start your new life so, bear on it. Don't give up. We always support you no matter what happen Eunji ah ,".Eunji felt touched when hearing her mother.

" Anyway noona, from all the conclusion you guys talked about you really had no attention to have a boyfriend. That's why you doesn't have any boyfriend right ? ," " Eh ? ".

******

" What the fish mum, dad ? I told you i have a girlfriend, ". Chanyeol whine than drank some water.Chorong was about to say something but her mother gave her a i-will-just-answer-him unfamous looks. She just shrugged and continue to eat. It was the signed that she really not interested to want to know who or what was her only brother's girlfriend.

" Till when will you keep your relationship with that woman, Chan ? ". Mr. Park asked soflty to him. Mrs. Park nodded her head. She knew her only son already got a girlfriend but she really didn't knew at what kind of Joy was ? Was she seriously on their love ? What if she love him just because of their family  background ? And yeah..those was the questions that always plopped in Mr. and Mrs. Park mind. They do really care of their children despite their busy life. Their children are their priority too.

" That woman is surely love you ? ". It's Mrs. Park turned to ask her son. Chanyeol frowned and sighed. " That woman has a name mum, dad ~ Her name is Sooyoung. Park Sooyoung. Isn't she have a nice name ? ". He grinned proudly. Chorong fake a cough. " Excuse me, I think Park Chorong is much better. PARK CHORONG ," She deliberately emphasized her name loudly. " Tch, what so nice about your name ? Noth- ," " Kids, it's enough ," Mr. Park said suddenly. " We're not kids anymore ! ," They said in unison. Their parents giggled to them.

" Anyway, what her name again ? Booyoung ? ah, Sooyoung. When will you introduce her with our family ? We would like it, Chan ". Mrs. Park said softly. " Yeah Chan. How long you guys had been dating ? ". " It's about 5 ? yeah 5 months ," Chanyeol nodded his head innocently. " See ? It was a long time. You can bring her to meet us once ," " Really mum ? ," Yes, really ," Chanyeol can't helped but smile lonely. His father patted his son's shoulder lightly. " You grown up so fast, son ". Chorong still maintain her cool face. She actually between to pretend not to hear her brother's story or she badly wanted to interrupt her family cnversation. " Chorong ah, what're you thinking about ? ," Mr. Park asked her concernly. She surely had something in her mind when she obviously will do a mouth battle with Chanyeol that time.

Chorong gave a weak smiled to them. " Nothing. Don't worry ," " Heol ~ I rather prefer you with noisy and annoying sister ever than how you act like now. Kinda uhm.....scary ? ," He chuckled a bit. Without a doubt she gave a powerful kicked to Chanyeol's legs under the table. He yelped in pain and glared to Chorong. He kinda regret from what he said to his sister.Chorong just smiled cutely to her forever annoying lovely brother.

' It's because i saw that Sooyoung girl with a guy walked happily across the street on the previous day. I'm worried about you Chanpabo. See you happy like this makes me feel more worry and sad at the same time ? Why ? This feeling is just urgh...'. She put the spoon and fork then stood up.

" I'm done. I'm going to my room first to do my assignments. Excuse me ," She then make her way to her room quietly. Everyone felt a bit surprised on Chorong that time. " Seriously, what's wrong with her mum , dad ? " Chanyeol asked worriedly. " Right. She makes me worry, " Mrs. Park put down her spoon  " She said that she wanted to do her assignments, right ? Come on honey, Chan ," Mr. Park calmed down his wife and son. Chanyeol seem didn't understand yet his father. He thought there was something that Chorong hide from him. " But dad, she seem hav...," " Just move on. She need a rest too maybe ," Mrs. Park patted her son's shoulder softly and smiled to Chanyeol. " Alright then. I'll ask her later ,". He smiled bitterly.

 

******

Joy and Sungjae were kissing passionately in the cinema. Firstly, both of them were focused on the movie that they watched but turned to opposite when there was a bed scene appeared. They looked to each other than their distance became more and more closer.

" I love you, Park Sooyoung..." He said between the kiss. She make the kissed more deeper as a respond.

Beep.

" Op...pa urm...wait a minute, " She pulled away first then took a looked to her phone. She knew he was Chanyeol. She read the message then smiled slightly. Sungjae noticed it then snatched her phone.

" Don't tell me you already fall in love with him, Sooyoung ah ? ". He said but his eyes sticked on the message. Joy felt scared aand confused suddenly. Was she ? She shook her head then smiled to Sungjae who looked at her seriously. " What the hell are you talking about ? You're the only one, oppa. Don't worry so, give my phone back, i wants to reply him. Please ~ ". Sungjae face became brighter back. He gave a peck of kissed on Joy's face then gave her a phone. She mouthed 'thank you' then started to type something.

" Done ? Let's continue baby....". He said in English. Joy gotta admit it that his voice in English was so y. She nodded her head then came closer to him.

It's okay, oppa. I'm had much fun. Thank you. I love you too.....

 

 

 

Here the new chap ! Yeah or nay ? Hehehe..Sorry fr the mistakes and sorry if this chap is a bit boring and sorry fr being late. Seriously, i don't know whether the title suits or not tho. xD. Please subscribed and comments please ? (shame of me) . Ahhh Yes ! Don't forget to vote our Apink on Mama Awards. Thank you. Pinkpanda hwaitng ! xoxo. Have a nice day. bye..