One Step.

Hello, Mr. Perfect !

"I thought you have more than enough money to survive ?" Joy smirked to Sungjae who suddenly called to meet her at their usual place. "Just..because.." He looked away when their eyes met.

"How much ?" She straighten her back. "Not many it's just-", "Wait, i want to pick up the call..". Sungjae hit his head lightly. He couldn't help but felt small in front of Joy. He was force to lend her money as he couldn't paid his debts that he lend from a loanshark. He sipped a glass of water to wash away his nervousness.

"Maybe we can meet later. I have something more important to take care of. Don't worry, i'm not stingy yet to not lend you my money, it's on you today. I'm going first," "Wait, uh maybe we can just continue on the call," "It's okay we can meet each other, don't worry," "Ah, okay then," "Oh, don't being too nice to me since it's so not you and i felt uncormfortable at all," "Uhh...", "I'm going first..", She make her way to the car park. Sungjae let out a sighed. "If not beause of the loan, i'll not let this happen.."

A sudden called startled him. "Yah, where are you ? We have a new job to be settle on," "Kwon, i'm not in mood to talk about job right now," He breathed out. "Come on young man, the loanshark will haunt you if we don't do this job," "Aish alright, where is the place ?" ,"Busan-" "Are you crazy ? That far ?", "I will explain you more detail when you're at home. Bye,"

 


"So, how's your date, huh ?" Soo Ah asked as soon as she landed her body on Eunji's bed. "What ?! You read my message again ?! How dare you," Eunji knocked her head. "Accidentally unnie, so how ? Tell me ~ Tell me ~" "Well, it's just...okay ? There're not only me and him but his unnie and her boyfriend were there too," "Woah, double date ?! It's fun. Then how about him ? Handsome ?", "Why you're so desperate to know ? Ish..","Well, well well, isn't he'll be my brother-in-law soon ?" She raised one of her brow.

"Euw no, by the way, he's uhm...handsome ? Tall and cute ? Yeah, he is" Eunji smiled slightly when thought about Chanyeol. "Ay, you love him already ? Isn't ?Your face was bright when you came home last night," "Mind your own bussiness, Soo Ah ssi. So now, you can go to your own room and study," "I want to know more un-" "Right now !" "Woah chill unnie, anyway i'm always free when you wants to tell me about him. Bye~", Soo Ah pinched Eunji's cheek then rushed to her own room. "It's not like i'm her younger sister to pinch my precious cheeks whenever and anytime she likes. Aigoo~ Kids nowadays are so busy with their surrounding,".

She rolled on her bed while thought of something. "Wait ! How much months left ?!", She hurriedly searched a calendar in her phone and checked the date. "Oh no, it's only two months left. How can ? The result of the job will out next week, it's 5 thousand dollars for the beginning and the total of loan are 50 thousand dollars. I save some of money since high school with total of 7 hundred dollars. Seriously, what he did with all the money though ?", She took out her notebook to calculate the money she need to save and pay. The ringtone from her phone startled her. She turned to the screen phone.  

Smiled.

Without a doubt, she answered the call, "Hey, Jung Eunji," "Hey, Park Chanyeol. What's with the sudden call when i heard you're going to wait for me, huh ?", She chuckled. "Well, there's no reason and got nothing to do. How about you ?", "Helped my mum to do the chores, i'm really wants to go somewhere today but maybe no ? oh yeah, i'm sorry for talking too much," She slowly slapped her lips for talked too much without being asked while Chanyeol found it's cute so, he just laughed out of sudden because of her.

"What's so funny though ?", She pouted. "Hey little girlfriend, i know what you did there. Stop pouting or i'll kiss you," He joked. "Woah, who are you ? I mean how ? Well, what is i'm doing now ?", She puffed her cheeks. "Well, puff-up your cheeks ?", "Woah woah, you're something,". He just laughed of her reaction. Actually, how can he didn't know when he heard her inhale and didn't talk at all ? He thought Eunji is an innocent for not thinking at how he know what she did.

"My main purpose to call you is....", "because you miss me, right ? right ?" Eunji joked to him."Well, that's one of the reason but let's go out  tomorrow ?", "I'm sorry but i have an appoinment tomorrow," "Huh ? Ahh, it's okay maybe on the other day...". He answered with a sad tone. "Aigoo~ what's with the sad tone, huh ? I'm joking, i'm always on", There's a silent between them or more to Chanyeol who didn't gave any response.  


"Chanyeol-ssi ?",

Silent.

"Ahhh, I'm sorry~ i'm just joking. If you're sulking, i don't know how to persuade you, please~ please~please Chanyeol-ssi," Eunji's voice was starting changed into a cute tone. "Chanyeol-ssi, i'm going to hang up if you don't talk to me untill i count to 5 4 3 2," "Call me oppa, Chanyeol oppa~ I'm sorry~", He mimicked her voice. "...hurry Eunji-ah", "No, i don't-", "Or not, i won't forgive you," "Aish. Oppa.i'm.sorry," She spoke without feeling. "Again," "No ! It'll cringe me !", "Honey, again..." The word 'honey' really gave her goosebumps. "I'm hanging up ! Bye !", She ended the call and covered her face with a pillow.

"AHH !! IT'S SO EMBARASSING !", She blushed so hard. Her phone beep indicate incoming messages from someone.

From; Park Chanyeol.

Hey, i really enjoyed talking to you. You're cute. I'll pick you up for the date. Have a nice day and meet you tomorrow, honey ^^

"Wait ! How can i forgot about the date tomorrow !?", She typed something then went to search appropriate clothing for their first date together.

 


Chanyeol couldn't stop from laughing so hard after Eunji ended the call. "Yeol-ah, what's make you laughing like that ? It's been a long time to see you like this," Her mum smiled motherly to her only son. "Oh mum, you're here," He immediately got up from the fluffy sofa and holding his laugh. "Chanyeol oppa~im sorry~", Chorong who came from the kitchen . "Noona ! Don't say that. It was gross to listen it from you," He make a grossed face. Chorong just rolled her eys then changed the channel tv.

"Your girlfriend ?", Her mum asked suddenly. Chanyeol nodded his head shyly. "Oh my god ! Congratulation son ! Finally, you prove me that you're not a gay !", Chorong who drink her hot chocolate choked herself when heard her mother's reaction. "Seriously mum, i have a taste !", He protest while patted Chorong's back. "Wow mum, you're really.....awesome !", Chorong clapped her hands. Chanyeol who patted her back hurriedly pushing her away from him. "Heol ~ i thought you're defending me this time," He rolled his eyes.

"Enough kids. Yeol ah, since when you know her ?", Their mum asked brightly. "Uhm since.....yesterday ? Rong noona and Suho hyung arranged it for us,". Chorong smiled proudly to him. "Then, she's the one who make you laughed like that ? Was she ?", "Well yes, she's cute mum! I like- ehem..nothing," He back to his cold face to cover his embarrasment. "Come on, bring her here to meet us. I want to thank her to bring back the old of you," Mrs. Park smiled happily to him. "Really mum ?! I'm guarantee you that dad and you will surely love her !", He stood up then kissed Mrs Park's cheeks. "How about me ?! No kiss ?", Chorong tapped her cheeks. Without arguement that time, he immediately kissed Chorong's chubby cheeks.

"I'm going to the room first to prepare something,". He said then jumped excitedly to his room. "Woah, i don't know with one call will make him overact like that," Chorong blinked her eyes. "Rong-ah, thank you...thank you very much," There's a tear in her eyes. "Omo ! It's just a small matter mum, there's no need a thank," Chorong sat beside her mum then hugged her tightly. "Saw him smile and laugh like before is really something to be thanked Rong-ah. I'm very happy to see him like that. There's no more sad and disappoinment in his eyes anymore...". "Yes, i know mum...." She smiled.

Beep.

From; Jung Eunji.

There's no fun, Chanyeol 'oppa' -_- I'll send you my address later. Have a nice day too, bye !

"What to do ? Even the message make her looks more cuter. No, i can't be like this. Too much excitedness. Be calm, Park Chanyeol," After he calmed himself, he went to his closet room.

 


"So, how's your life there ?", Bomi asked to Baekhyun. They were currently went out to have a coffee while chit chat about themself. "It's nice but i'm missing someone here, it's you i know you know," He gazed deeply to Bomi's sparkly eyes. Too bad, Bomi avoided the gaze because she felt somehow uncormfortable. "I heard you have someone there ?", Bomi rose up one of her brow. It sounded kinda jealousy to him. Well yeah, he love jealousy Bbom. It's cute. "Who ? Jordan ? Alex ? Peter ?", "No, the Korean-girl one," "Ah, Kim Taeyeon ? Well, she's my only korean friend there. How did you know ?".

'She told me by herself.....', Bomi said in her mind.

 "You like her ?", Baekhyun was taken aback with her sudden question. "Uhh ah, how's Eunji ? It's been a long time i don't heard any news about her," "She's fine as always. So, now answer me ?", Bomi asked him. He don't really knew whether it's the question or what ? "Well, i love her as friend not more than that," "Ouh, of course you love her since you told everything about me to her even drank together or maybe sleep together ?!", She rose up her voice. "Why not ? She's like my sister who i can lean on, to share our secrets and problems. It's not like i told a bad things about you to her !", He shouted to her. Everyone in the cafe were staring on them including Bomi who was froze because it was the first time Baekhyun raised his voice to her.

He apologized to the people and brought Bomi to the nearby playground and sat on the bench. "Look, i'm sorry about earlier. I didn't mean to shout on you, i'm....sorry," He cupped her face. "You like her ?", She asked the same question again then removed his hands from her face. "Answer me...", "I like no, i love you, why you're asking me that question over and over ?", "Then if you love me why, why you looks like something is bothering you ? Why not you just answer 'yes, i love you' directly without being hesitated ? Why Baek why ?!", Her eyes were reddened due to refrain from crying.

"That's because...i'm shocked with your sudden question. Hey Yoon Bomi, listen here. Taeyeon noona is like my sister not more than that, we don't crossed the line and us. We never lived as lovers who always take care of each other unless message, call and joking like a close friend always do," "So, you never consider me special in your heart ?", "Don't be too childish Bbom," "You're the one who's being childish here ! You don't love her but who know her heart as a woman ? Maybe she fall in love with you that's why she always wanted you to be by her side. You never ask her ! That's why you DON'T KNOW !".

'She love you, Baek ! Kim Taeyeon love you ! Why you never see it ?! or you're just playing dumb ?!', Without a words, she ran away from him and didn't turn her head back.

"He don't love me anymore, i know it.....", She stopped a taxi and cried non-stop when arrived at her home.

Baekhyun was still digested from what happened to him earlier. It's not like what he wanted. "She's right, i don't know. I'll never understand what woman feels. i'm bad, i'm a jerk. I'm make her cry..I'm sorry.....", He took out something from his pocket jeans. It was a diamond ring for Bomi. He wanted to propose Bomi as his wife. To make her everything to him but everything was destroyed. He wondered who's the one who told Bomi about Taeyeon or maybe Bomi was misunderstanding about them. Yes, he was sure about that. His tears were rolling down on his cheeks.

"Just one step, then she'll be mine.....",

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the short update and language or maybe spellings ! I suddenly wants to make a little long chapter for Baekmi and sorry for the short chpter for Sungjoy :') . I hope you wouldn't mind. Don't forget to drop a comment and suscribe ! ^^ Thank you for reading btw :* Have a nice day, reader-nim ~