Confusion date.

Hello, Mr. Perfect !

Eunji was video called with Bomi before got ready for her date with Chanyeol.

"WHAT !? You left him just like that ? Seriously, Bbom ?!", Eunji shouted suprisedly to Bomi who seem lifeless and didn't knew of what she's talking about.

"I didn't mean it....", Bomi spoke slowly. "Sadly, you couldn't turn back the time. Poor Baek, he must felt betrayed," Eunji shook her head.

"Why must him ? i'm, the one who felt betrayed you know ? He already have someone to lean on, someone love him more than myself, someone who can take care of him very well..." She started to sob silently.

"Hey rascal don't cry, you looks ugly you know ?", Eunji joked.

"Yeah i'm ugly, that's why Baek don't love me anymore...", Eunji blinked her eyes.

"Heol, i'm joking ! No, no. You're pretty. Yoon Bomi is pretty, kind, sweet and bubbly," She tried to sooth her. "But still, she love him, she come again to his life..", Bomi wiped her tears.

"Just who the heck come to his life ? Tell me ASAP," "Kim Taeyeon..."

"WHAT ?! Wasn't she was our senior during college days ? She move from Korea just because Baekhyun didn't accept her love, heol ~", Eunji smirked when thought about the past. "

Correction Ji, weren't they love each other ?", "Why must he love him when he already have you, Bbom ?", "He seem have no interest on me. that's why," Bomi rolled her eyes. "Kim Taeyeon searched him or what ?", She scratched her head. She didn't know that love can be this complicated.

"We met when i'm bought my groceries at the mall yesterday," "Then, how she is ? Still the same ?", "She is really really pretty that will make you faint, then i'm just a potato," "How..this is Jung Eunji. I'll not, okay.." "You don't know it yet..", Bomi shoot a glared. "Yah, just tell me.." "Well, actually she....",

Flashback.

"Ketchup, tomatoes, chillies, what's more ? oh ! Meat !", She pushed her trolley while looked to her list. She went to the meat section and lastly, she bought some fruits. While her eyes searched for her favourite fruits, someone with long-straight blonde hair approached and greeted her.

"Excuse me, are you Yoon Bomi ?", Bomi stopped at her action then turned to her back. She scanned her from toe till her head but who was she ?

She just smiled awkwardly to her. "Ah yes, I am but you ?", She pointed her finger to her. "Oh, i am Kim Taeyeon. Do you remember me ?", Bomi scanned her flawless skin. Again.

'Kim Taeyeon, kim taeyeon, kim taeyeon, kim tae-',

"Oh, Taeyeon sunbae ! It's been a long time. Annyeonghaseyo !", She bowed politely to her. "I'm just like this, how about you ?", "I'm-oh, let's pay first then maybe we can have a coffee while having a chat at the cafe here. Is it okay ?", Bomi blinked her eyes. "That's a good idea, let's go...", She smiled then pushed her trolley to the counter. Well, Bomi being Bomi. She hurriedly chose the random fruit as long it's edible then pushed her trolley to the counter.

"Hazelnut latte and Macchiato coffee, please", Bomi smiled to the waitress. She couldn't stop to tap her feet because she was too nervous to face Taeyeon and it's so unexpectedly. "So..how are you ?", "I'm fine sunbae, it's nice to see you again after a long time," "Just drop the formality, Bomi ah," "Okay...un..unnie," Taeyeon smiled. "How far your relationship between you and Baekhyun ?", Bomi blinked her eyes.

'What ?! How can she still remember it ?', She was about to answer her but the waitress stopped her. She bowed her head then make her way to the other customer. Bomi cleared first.

"Well, we just being a best friend ? Yeah, it looks like that. Why did you ask ?", "Of course, because Baekhyun always told me about you, happy when he texted you. No wonder," Bomi seem surprised with her statement.

'Tell about me ?', Bomi frowned.

"Omo~ seem like he didn't tell you that i live in a same apartment building with him ?", Bomi straighten her back.

Blank.

"...It seem so," Taeyeon explained her calmly.

"I'm sorry but what do you mean ?", Bomi asked her calmly. 

"Byun Baekhyun, we always ended up drunk together when we both had a hard time there, we shared our problems and secrets. And do you ever think that i'll never meet him again, Yoon Bomi ?", Taeyeon sipped her coffee.

"N..no i never think about it and we lost contact about two months ago," She lied.

"Ah it's good. No, i mean. He and me seem more closer than what you thought or maybe....dating ?", Bomi widened her eyes. "

It's good if you guys are dating, im happy for you and.....him," She forced a smiled.

"For your information, he's in Korea...",

'I know...', Bomi tightened her fist.

"....He said that he have something he missed and lost here," Bomi just sat silently.

"Oh, i have to meet my friends. It's nice to meet you again, Bomi-ah. It's on me," She stood up to hug friendly to Bomi.

"It's more nicer if you left him. I would love you even more, bye". Taeyeon smirked then left Bomi dumbfounded.

"Wow, she can be a good actress someday..", "Baek, you don't tell me anything..." "So, this is your game. Thank you, Baek. Thank you so much," She left the cafe without touched her Hazelnut Latte.

End of flashback.

"How ?! You don't touch your favorite Hazelnut Latte at all ?!", Eunji cupped .

"Seriously Ji, that's not important okay,"

"It's important ! You never- urgh nevermind so, she told you to left Baek and you did ! Don't you love him ?",

"I don't know ! It's just pftt, whatever. Let's just forget about this. What a childish of me," Bomi knocked her head.

"I know how to settle you guys and Kim Taeyeon. Don't worry. Just give me that pretty boy's number," Bomi chuckled.

"Enjoy your date, Ji ! Don't be too manly to him. Have a nice date later," She winked to Eunji.

"Bla,bla..i'm hanging up. Bye my gorilla !" Eunji kissed the screen phone.

"Bye my forever husband ~", Bomi kissed the screen phone then both of them ended the call.

"Let's just forget the trouble for a while and filled my hungry stomach. Ow~ poor my belly, let's eat okay", Bomi rubbed her stomach then went to her kitchen to cook something.

"Bomi and Baekhyun, oh yeah Taeyeon sunbae too. How to settle them, huh ? Ah, maybe after i change my clothes or maybe later,". Eunji smiled when Chanyeol appeared in her mind.

 


"No ! Don't touch my precious hair ! I fashioned it for about one hour you know,"

"What about this ?", Chorong tried to touch his shoes.

"Yah ! Not that too !", He quickly pick up then hugged his shoes.

"Hey man, firstly, you must to greet her sincerely like very sincerely like...",

"...your Junmyeon met with you for the first time, right ?", Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

"Yes little boy, and then you can maybe greet her hands? Oh no, it's so lame...", Chorong pouted.

"I know what I'm doing later, unnie. Like please, it's not like I don't had any experiences, right?", Chanyeol said while his hand busy to shine his shoes for numerous time.

"You're right!", Chorong stood up and started to fix Chanyeol's shirt then patted his broad shoulders lightly.

"Be gentleman, Chan. You know that she's not like the other woman that you had meet out there. If you like her, try love her then and don't let her go, okay?",

Chanyeol nodded.

"I'll try, don't worry too much. I'm just planning what's the best for us but only God know how our story will end. Thank you for the advice. Much love for you, Cho unnie!", He make a love signed with his long arms.

"Omomomo~ You're such a kid Chan, stop with the love. Faster~ You don't want your first date is gonna be late, right? ", Chorong pushed her brother to the front door. Chanyeol whined like a kid.

"Noona~ okay okay. I'll walk by my own. So, you take care of yourself and listen to mum, okay? I think it's the best for you to just follow her go to shopping instead staying home doing nothing, you brat!", Chanyeol knocked Chorong's head.

"You'll dead, Park Chanyeol!", She smiled when Chanyeol dissapeared from her sight. She thought that her only brother already growing up and of course he'll have his own family in the future.

 


"Gosh, I'm late on my first date! Hopefully, he don't have a bad thought about me being late...". She mumbled as her eyes busy searching for her date. She was actually late for 5 minutes though. She felt really uncormfortable when all the eyes are only on her.

Why not? She's just irresistable that day. Her smiled appeared when Chanyeol rose up his hand to make her notice him.

"You're here. I thought you're gonna to ditch me on our first date..", Chanyeol pulled a chair for her to sit. Eunji thanked him with her sweetest smile ever.

"Of course not. I'm sorry, it's just something happen that I could not avoid about it", She smiled again. Somehow, Chanyeol's heart beats faster than normal. 

"So, what do you want to eat?", Chanyeol clasped his giant hands. 

"The same food like you..", Eunji put away the menu. 

"Are you sure? Do you really eat even I'm ordering all the special dishes here?", 

Eunji whined. 

"Come on Chanyeol-ssi, just order already. I'm hungry to death right now!!", She pouted. "You're a monster, you know?", Chanyeol chuckled. He got no ideas this woman have the big interest when comes to food. 

Chanyeol called the waiter and ordered their foods. The scene is peaceful again. And Chanyeol hate it. 

"Eunji-ssi, have you dating someone before?", Chanyeol bit his lips when Eunji change her expression. He know he made a mistake. 

"I'm sorry, I don't think it'i a good ques-", 

"No, it's okay..", She smiled. "It's just you'll laugh crazily when heard about them. That's why...", 

"Just share it. I'm listening.", He looked to her concernly. Eunji frowned. She hates him like that. The way he looked to her back to years ago was too much different. It was disgustig and full of hatred. She startled when Chanyeol waved to her. 

"I don't have any love experience", She stopped to see his expression. As she expected, it was blank and empty. She continued. 

"I love him but sadly he got someone special for him. It's okay even it's hurt. I felt like the dumbest person when i chose to confess to him about my feelings to him. He makes me feel like , seriously. He said I'm ugly and whatever words that I couldn't resist from here.." She pointed to her head. 

"He must feel regrets now for make you like that..", Chanyeol said or more to comfort her. 

"He should..", She smiled weakly. 

'but not when seeing you're happy with your own life now..', Eunji thought in her mind. Chanyeol seem so clueless. He must forget about everything in the past. Especially about her. 

"So, that's all. How about you? Your love life?", Eunji thanked the waiter when their orders arrived. 

"Nothing special, the woman was the one who dumped me",  Chanyeol shrugged.

"Auch, i know how it feels..", 

"And the weird things is your story reminded me of someone. Not my ex-girlfriend. But the other woman who's more manly than me during my college days...", 

Eunji coughed a bit. He remembers?

"Why? You cheated your ex and went to the other woman?", 

"No! It's just I hurts her feelings. I'm just following my hearts and I know that time, I had make the biggest mistakes in my entire life", Chanyeol was frowning.

"I hope you could meet her and...seek a forgiveness from her...", 

"I hope so, let's eat. The food is getting colder", Chanyeol smiled to her. 

"Ouh, you're right", Eunji replied him.

Actually, this is a date or meeting back with the past? 

 

 

 

Hi guys! It's been a long time I'm updating my fanfic as I don't have a chance to make my time only to fanfic. For Muslims, Selamat Berpuasa& Hari Raya Aidilfitri ! And to others, have a nice day ! Excuse my language or correct me. Oh! Sorry for the bad characters for Taeyeon! Sorry guys 😅 Drop your comments here. It's make me feel better. Bye ~