Hello part 2.

Hello, Mr. Perfect !

Bomi currently was munching her toast bread while watching the drama that she record. Being an engineer seriously would prevent herself from watching her favorite drama, listening to some musics and the most thing is cleaning her own house. It's not like she is a lazy type of person but she can't helped with visits the site of her company and her project her and there. Sometimes, her mother with her sister will come once a week to help her to clean Bomi's house and left her homemade food in the fridge since Bomi's love her cooking so much.

RIng ! Ring !

She startled then quickly answered the called. "Yoon Bomi ! How dare you change your  house password without telling me ?! i thought you moving out again, aish this lucky daughter..". Bomi's mother, Hyun Bom Gyu babbled to her oldest daughter. Bomi rubbed her ears. "Aigoo aigoo. I'm sorry mummy ! I'm really sorry !". "How about your house ? It'll be more messy since it's been two weeks i didn't visited there,". "Oh please mummy, it's not like your daughter here don't know at all about the cleaning things ? aish..". Her mother's chuckled probably making her lips turned upwards. "Okay i trust you but how about-". "Food ? I reheat your food that you brought a week ago. Weirdly, it's still nice though,". "Of course, it's your mummy cooked. That's why, right ?". "I'm so done with you mummy,". Bomi chuckled while shook her head.

"Well, you always said that. Anyway, don't always eat at outside, it's not good for your health. You know how to cook so please, kindly make yourself a food at home you little puppy,". "Don't call me that ! Alright mummy ! I will...maybe,". "Oh ! One more thing ! Don't be overworking  and take a rest too. Don't forget to visit us here okay daughter ?". "Aww, i miss you mummy !! Oh ! I love you so so much !". Her mum chuckled again. "I miss and love you too, i'm hanging up !". "Already mummy ? Send my regards to daddy and Homi. Bye~". "Wait Bom ah !". "What's wrong, mummy ?".  "I forgot to tell you the purpose thing i called you..". "Yes ? What is it ?".

"This morning your friend visited our house and brought us some souvenirs he bought from US. What his name, huh ? Ah yes, that Baekhyun boy," Bomi widened her eyes as she heard Baekhyun's name. "W..what ? Baek ? Seriously ?". "Yes honey, your only boyfriend that we know,". "Not boyfriend please. Did you guys said something ridiculous about me, mummy ?". "Like what ? Imitating a gorilla when you're boring ?". "Mummy ! No no no ! You supposed to say a good thing about me ! Aish..". She can see that her mum smiled sheepishly on the other side. "Ayy. If he truly love you, he must to accept your bad side with his whole heart and appreciate all the certain things you do, okay ? I mean it's so boring if you're only one kind type of person. It should be half dorky and half sweet of you. Actually, he was laughing his  off when we told him about your bad habit,". Bomi felt speechless when heard her mum's words. "I'm hanging up, daughter ! Take care..". "But mum..". "Tutt..tutt..tutt..".

She sighed. "Well, is he really love me ?".

 

******

"Are you sure dear, Chanyeol will not get angry to us ?", Suho looked to his girlfriend. They were actually inside the Suho's car and outside the Mega Mall. "Of course not. He don't know anything unless you tell him," Chorong pointed out her finger to Suho. Her not so scary behaviour was just got a laughed from her boyfriend. "Alright, alright. Let's not make them wait for us, okay ? Let's go now, babe" "Now ? But- alright let's go. I don't want too to make them wait as they never meet each other.. go go go !!", Chorong shouted in the car. Suho just shook his head over his childish girlfriend. They interwined their fingers together as soon as both of them entered the shopping mall.

"It's been a long time since we hang out together, right ?", Suho smiled happily. "It's not my style to hang out for nothing. Oh please, this is all for Chanyeol's sake. I would rather sleep at home," She pouted. "So, you don't like even me beside you now ? like that ?", "Come on Myeon ah, don't being too dramatic. I'm joking. Of course i like it ! No, I love love love it !", Chorong grinned cutely to him. Let me tell you, how can someone wouldn't melt over her cute grin or smile ? Suho smiled right away then pinched her nose. "You're so naughty, you know ? I'll kiss you if you do again next time," Suho warned her who seem no care about his threatened. Well, Chorong really don't take Suho's threatened seriously as she know that her boyfriend wouldn't do that unless he got the permission.

 

******

'Those pretty eyes, i meet them again..So, her name is Jung Eunji. Her name suits her very well, pretty, cute, very feminine and what more things i can list. Should i say Perfect ?'.

'For a God's sake. When will i can stare to his eye like this again ? In years past, he did not want to look at me even to stare into my eyes like this. Why Chanyeol ? Why ?'.

Their stared automatically stopped when there was a waiter came to their table with a menu in his hand. Chanyeol can't helped but felt something like jealousy inside his heart. He also didn't know why. He couldn't believe that the waiter stared at Eunji like how he did too. Without asked any pemission, he quickly grabbed Eunji's hand and make her sat beside him. Eunji's eyes widened when Chanyeol grabbed her as that was the first time his precious hands landed on her skin. Not even a slight touched she got at the back past years. Eunji tried her best to get his attention but Joy was his everything that time. He didn't looked at her even a glanced. He maybe being a jerk and so mean to her but all of it were nothing for her to not like him. After half of year she tried, she decided to just focus on her studies and forget everything about Chanyeol. Her thought disappeared when the waiter asked for an order.

"You must come again after uhm maybe 5 or 10 minutes more ? Me and my....", He turned to Eunji and smiled slightly. "..girlfriend will wait for other two more guests,". He smiled to the waiter. "Ah alright, i'll take your order in 5 minutes more. Thank you,". He bowed then make her way to the other customer. Eunji's fake coughed brought him to the reality. "Uhm, aaa, uhm....", She seem like wanted to say something but nothing was out from . She decided to take a breath before turned to Chanyeol. "Look, can you let my hands go ? Pretty please ?", She glanced to his hand. Chanyeol's cheeks redden as he gently pulled away his hands and shyly rubbed his nape.

"I'm sorry, by the way Chorong noona and her boyfriend will arrive in 5 minutes..", He said while hit his thighs nervously. "So-", They both chuckled as they said it together. Chanyeol smiled sweetly. "Lady first,". Eunji nodded her head before she spoke. "So, you're Park Chanyeol. Your sister is always talking about you, seem a nice man you're," Eunji smiled sincerely. Chanyeol maintained his cool face but deep inside his heart, he wanted to search for Chorong and hugged her for saying a good thing about him to Eunji. Chanyeol blinked his eyes when Eunji somehow near her face to him to make sure he was still there listened to her. He was about to answer her but, "Oh ! Your sister has come !", Eunji raised her hand to make them noticed her.

"Hi !! We met again ! Sorry for make you wait,". She nugded Suho's arm to make him back up her so, they wouldn't suspect anything to them. "Ah yes, i have some works to be done. That's why," He smiled to the younger one. Chorong nodded with her grinned plastered on her baby face. "It's okay though," Eunji smiled. "Anyways, what you guys were talking about when we had not arrived yet ? I'm so curious !", Chorong squealed. Suho just shook his head. "Come on noona, not your business,". He pouted. "YAH !Oops..okay okay you wait. I'll ask you later !". She glared to her brother. "Like i care, noona,". He rolled his eyes in annoyed. Both Eunji and Suho were giggling to the Park siblings funny yet cute arguement. "It's enough Rong ah, Chan ah. So, let introduce yourself properly," Suho smiled while pointed his finger to Eunji. "Yeah, i will introduce myself after you,". Chanyeol answered her. He turned to his sister to continue his words but Chorong's teased face was enough to make him done with his life.

"My name is Eunji. Jung Eunji. I am 23 years old. You can call me Eun, Jung or whatsoever you prefer. I'm working as a trainer for 4 years before being an engineer. What's more ?". "Oh no, you must be so awkward right ? Let's just be cormfortable, Eunji ah~", Chorong smiled sisterly to Eunji. She somehow really cormfortable when Chorong smiled like she always do. It was calming and she love it but she really didn't know to act the person who sat beside her that day. Whether to act to not know him or just act naturally in front of him. "It's okay to ask about are your family doing ?". Chanyeol asked carefully. Suho excused himself to pick up his called from his important clients. Before Eunji would answer, Chorong freely gave him a light kicked at his long legs. He widened his eyes then looked to Chorong with 'what's-your-problem' face. Chorong hit her head with Chanyeol's response. She didn't know Chanyeol could be that dumb to not understand her. Actually, asked her about family background was a personal things to her because Eunji and Chanyeol were about half an hour met each other. Eunji who noticed them chuckled a bit.

'I don't know Chanyeol is this innocent to not understand his sister but why ? Their siblings relationship are really cringing me, oh no !'.

 

******

"Yeah i know, i know. Don't be late. Wait for me at the usual place. Bye,". She threw her phone on the bed. "So, they're on their first date. Her sister arranged them i see. How about i wait for a good time to approach them ? Maybe after they get married ? Should i ? Well, let's see. I must to get that Eunji girl number too ! It's not fun if only Chanyeol in this game. She should and must to enter this fun game too, right ?". She laughed evilly like she already success on her planned. She searched her phone back and dialed someone.

"Gyung talking,". She can heard  man with a deep voice answered her. "Pass the phone to Jihyuk. I'm Joy,". After a second there was another deep voice greeted her. "Yes, Miss Joy, what is it ?". "Let's just stop to search a list that her sister have and continue with searching for this girl number and eveything about her. I don't have any picture of her so, it might be difficult. Her name is Jung Eunji. I want to know her more detail,". "I'll ask my worker to find her,". "Well, you can do anything but don't hurt her or not Chanyeol will suspect on me,". "Okay. It's a small matter,"."It's good then, bye,". 

Eunji's name kept popped in her mind. Her name looks familiar but she don't know who. "Eunji. Jung Eunji, huh ? Stupid brain ! How can i kinda seem to know her well but couldn't remember anything ?! Jung.Eunji, aish..why burden your smart brain if you already told him to search about her ? Chill Joy chill,". She ruffled her hair then jumped to her bed. She crawled to her pillow and closed her eyes.

"I hope a good new will come out tomorrow,".

 

******

They shook their hands when finished their self-introduction.

"Oh, our parents wants to meet you," Eunji widened her eyes. Isn't it too early to meet their parents ? "Don't worry, it is the end the day of the next month," Chorong smiled to her. She relieved a sighed. They continued to talk as they wants to get more closer to each other. After finished their meals, Chorong and Suho excused themselves as they wanted to fill their precious times together happily.

Chanyeol cleared his throat to break the awkwardness between them. "So, let's meet again after this ? Shall we ?", His heart beats more faster when Eunji prettily tucked her hair behind her ear. He couldn't helped from being blushed because of her. "Well, i'm okay with it. How about you ? Isn't you always busy with your works ?", "If it's you, anything will be okay to me,"

'What ?! Why must that words came out from my mouth ? Wow, unbelieveable !'.

"Ah really ? It's nice to hear, Chanyeol ssi","No need to be so formal though," "uhm..it's just rude to call you randomly when we just met right ?" Chanyeol smiled as a returned. "You're pretty...." He said while scratched his neck. "No, i know i was not your type, right ? I'm just wore a simple dress and light make up-" "Then, you're my type. I like a woman whose simple wear her dress, light make up and finally, she is in front of me...." "Ay, you make me blushing, Chanyeol ssi~" Eunji cupped her pink cheeks. He chuckled over her action.

"Eunji ah..."

'Why it sounds so nice to hear ?'. She raised her brows as the answered.

"Here...my phone number. Call me, i'll wait for you...".