Future & past.

Hello, Mr. Perfect !

November 2015.

" Guys !! The breakfast have done ! Wake up ! " She called her children right away after she prepared a breakfast for them. " Alright mum ! " They said in unison then rushed to her mother and kissed her cheeks. Yeay. That's what they usually do. How sweet.

" Eunji unnie, you said you wanted to buy a new clothes, right ? Can i make a favor? " " Yes, and what? " She stuffed a bread into . " I want to follow too ? I mean yeah...you can go by your own i mean we can go in seperate way because you know me, right that i take at least 2 hours to be in one sho-" " Yeah..." She stood quickly once heard her sister then hugged Eunji. " Thank you unnie! You're very pretty this morning so pretty ! I love you ~ ". Eunji rolled her eyes. She probably knew her sister very well.

" Anyway mum, i think i'll search another job since my practical is about two months to go," " Ahh right. Then, i'll pray a good for you Eun ah " Eunji grinned then nodded her head. " One more thing mum, i'm also search for new house for us exactly to protect you guys from uncle Kwon (her step father). I'm sure he can't find us again after this. I'm gonna pay all the debts he left !". Her cheerful voice turned to serious when she thought all the things that her stepfather did to them.

" No need to Eunji ah, i can gain money with my food stall near the neighbourhood. You know, right?" " No mum, i can't stand with all the loansharks whose always coming to our house to ask for debts and no need to burden yourself to work hard since i can do that all things. I'm responsible to this family," Her mum shook her head. " But Eun ah, you wo-" "I'm okay mum, really okay. My decision,mum. Don't worry," She lightly squeezed her mum's hand. Mrs. Kwon just nodded her head.

She sincerely amitted that Mr. Kwon was really kind like very kind for her since the first time Eunji was the half of the family. But, as the time passed, his attitude came to even worst when he started to hit her wife and his family just because they didn't gave him a money to pay his debts.

Past...

The door was knocked loudly by Mr. Kwon as he drunk that night. Her mum quickly stood up but Eunji volunteered herself to open the door. Her mum insisted her to go but she was just stubborn as hell. She gathered the courage before open the door.

" YAH !! Are you all deaf or what ?! FASTER !!!".

'You can do it Eunji ah. Just said what your hearts wanna say !'

She quickly opened the door. She expected him to say something like 'thank you' or 'ah..you Eunji' instead he gave a hard slap to Eunji's face. She heard her mum already shouted to beg stop to do it. She touched her cheeks then turned to her stepfather. " I didn't want to be mean but what do you think of me? Your slave? You didn't get any permission to touch me or more than that! Unlce Kwon....." She sighed heavily then looked to her stepfather not in lovely way like she gave before but that time was more in hatred and anger to him. She continued

"...why you being like this? Didn't i told to wait a bit just a little bit no i mean..give me more time until i finished my studied then find a job to pay all your debts? It's not that long, i promise you...please..don't hurt them too. I'll pay all debts. Wait...please". Her tears can't stop rolling that time as she can't kept any longer.....anymore. His stepfather gave a bashful smirked to Eunji.

" You really wants me to wait? Really? " He stormed to his room. Her mum came to her or more to sooth her stepdaughter. Her siblings already crying like a river when they watched the scene. They expected that Mr. Kwon will wait for Eunji but a big NO when he brought a bag with full of clothes from his room with his fierce face. He stopped in front of Eunji then chuckled a bit.

" You know what? I'm not your slave too. So, no need to daydream that i'll wait for you ! I hope you'll pay all debts that i leave for you guys. Don't dare to search after me. I'll never come to this house again! NEVER !!" " Kwon ah, don't do us like this. The children still in schools. How can i pay all their schools fee? Please, don't leave us. I'm begging you". She grabbed her husband's leg. He smirked then rudely pushed her stepmother than went to his car without leaving a word. Eunji let out all the feels that she kept and said 'im sorrry' non-stop as she thought that will never happen if she just kept shut rather than followed her heart.

" I'm sorry....im so..rry....im sorry....my faults....".

Future...

Soo Ah's voice calling her make her waking from her thought. "Let's be ready unnie, i'll take a bath first !" Eunji nodded her head. She helped her mother to clean up the table first before going to bath herself. She wore a pink long-sleeves with mickey mouse on it which make her looked more feminine and cute, a long jeans along with her old nike sneaker. It really looked dull but she didn't care as she bought that sneaker on the first time she got her first paid on her practical worked. She tied her hairs to pigtail to look more simple yet pretty. Yes, her hairs is growing longer and eunji's style really no joke. She might think that her style was really unfashionable but nope when some of her male friends drooling over her fashion style.They hugged their mother first before going to shopping mall.

" Unnie ah, it's the time to search for your husband. You even more pretty absolutely such a goddess you know? Pretty inside and out aw...totally my style,"

' I want to marry Park Chanyeol since he's my first love but i'm guess no, i don't even get any idea where is him now. Or he is married? uhm...'. She smiled at her own thought.

" Get your mind back, young girl. I'll not searching a guy who only love my looks plus you gave me such a compliment just because i brought you, right? Heol~ I'm so done with you Kwon Soo Ah," Eunji rolled her eyes. " It just came out from my mouth though. Ayyy come on. i'm being honest, okay? Can't you just appreciate me once?" " Yeah. Soo Ah nim. Thank you so much! I love you. Always cheer up! Okay, i'm done,". Eunji grinned to her sister cutely.

They chatted about everything. Eunji shared how she got many male friends by just being a tomboyish. She also didn't expected that when she realised her only close best friend in the college was just Yoon Bomi and Byun Baekhyun. Well, they seperated their way Bomi went to London to continue her studies and Baekhyun to US to take of some his father bussiness there. But they're still in contact to ask how they're been doing.

" Wait..what are you saying? Hoya? You mean the singer one?" " Yes, Lee Ho Won. He once confessed to me but rejected" "You must feel regret unnie, he is so so famous you know? Your college's life was no joke. Woahhhh !" " I don't feel anything as we still remain as friends and nothing can change it,okay ?" Eunji smiled to Soo Ah. She smiled then nodded her head.

" Anyway unnie, don't you think that father will find us no matter how far we hide from him?" Soo Ah bit looked to Eunji worriedly. Eunji still kept her focused on the street. She furrowed her brows while thought the best answer for her curious sister. " Do you think he'll search us? He even said he didn't wants to step on our house again," " But unnie, i'm surely confirms he'll search once he had no money or when he doesn't have anyone to rely. Don't you think so? Ha dong oppa said that he met fath- err...nothing," " Pardon ?" Nothing unnie, i'm slept first. Wake me up once we arrived, okay?" She just nodded her head as she didn't really heard from what her sister said.

' Fiuh..i almost spilled out. No, i can't said oppa accidentally met father near school yesterday. No, just no. She will be upset to hear it...'

 

******

Chanyeol stared to his laptop blankly or more to soulless? He groaned when a file arrived on top his head perfectly. " You pabo! Didn't i told you so many times before to just forget about her?! Focus on your works! Don't stared blankly like that. Nothing you got, right? I told you she was not a good woman for you," Chorong make her way to sit on ther chair in front of her brother. "You didn't know my hearts. It so pain to forget everything though it's been about 5 years...." "I'm warning you to leave her. You just stubborn as hell. Don't feel regret now, Chan," Chorong smoothed her voice as she can see a tear in his eyes.

Past...

Chorong walked nervously to her brother's room. She bravely knocked Chanyeol's room. He probably slept that time since she knocked at freaking 12 in the morning. She turned to her back as there was no answered from him. But no when she heard the door's room ad being opened.

" Noona? What do you want? Wait....your face looks pale. Are you sick?" Chorong pushed his big hand away when his hand was about to touch her forehead. He kinda shocked at Chorong's behaviour. He just concerned about her sister but what with her reaction? "Er..what are you doing just now? You looked like talking to someone?" He smirked a little. " It's Sooyoung. Ayy..come on. You never bothered to ask me such a thing," " Let's talk inside,Chan" Chorong climbed to his bed and patted a space in front of her. " Look, listen to me....".

Just then, Chorong told him everything including when she saw Joy went to out more than one times with the same man she brought usually. She straight to the point with asked her brother to leave her or more to break up with her. She wasn't being overprotective to her brother it's just she felt something wrong with that Joy girl. Chanyeol seem serious on what Chorong's said but he ended up with laughing. He trusted her 'girlfriend' so much instead he thought that her sister must saw the wrong person as Chorong really didn't knew Joy really well.

"Thank you for your concerned, but i believe she will never do that things to me. Never. So, goodnight. you may go to your room now," He about to stand but Chorong quickly grabbed his hands with her eyes looked to her brother lovely. "Doesn't you trust me? I'm your sister..." He startled with Chorong's sudden questioned. He statue his body as he still thought the best words to say but not even one word came out from his lips. "I'm guess you not. You trust her more than your real family. I'm done with my works," She let his hand then ran to her room while crying silently. He ruffled his hairs in frustrated.

' What's wrong with me? Chorong unnie....i'm sorry. I trust you more than her...'

In the college...

Chanyeol wanted to take some books in his locker then suddenly a small notepad flying on the floor.  He took the notepad and his face became red in anger when read the notes then he ran away to somewhere. "Park Sooyoung ! what're you doing right now ? Don't started a game with me. I love yo so much....."

' We are done Park Chanyeol, i don't love you. Thank you for everything- Joy'

Future...

" Yah..you're right. I'm sorry, noona.." He said weakly. He stood up then suit himself beside Chorong. " At least you learn from the mistakes, Chan" " But still i can't forget about her. It just hurts? I didn't know she have a scandal. They planned early. Gosh..I'm so dumb," Chorong smiled lightly to his brother. " You're not dumb. That girl was just dumb left a good and innocent man like you em...back then okay. How bout Suho and me search a wife for you? We'll search the best woman for you," "You know i'm not the old Park Chanyeol so, i'm really choosey than before," He looked to her sister innocently. "Gosh. You are surely not the old Chanyeol but you are getting old. Of course, we'll try the best we can do for you. I'm wanted to marry Suho so badly. Joy was such a spoiled," Chanyeol just giggled upon heard her sister. He really envy with her sister's relationship. They kept their relationship for about 8 years or more than that. He can see the bright future of them once they were married. They will have a pretty yet cute daughter like Chorong and handsome son like Suho or him. He grinned suddenly.

"Yah! Stop being an idiot. Meeting will be held in 10 minutes. Throw away all your feelings and yeah she doesn't deserved at all to get you as her man. Never, okay? Do your best in presenting as dad really put a big hope on you. Good luck!". Chanyeol felt touched with Chorong that make him hugged his sister tightly. " You are the sweetest sister ever. Ohno! i'm gonna crying. I love you, noona. Cheer up!!" Meanwhile Chorong already struggled to escape herself from her giant brother. She even felt like she was drowning into his body. She used all her strength to push Chanyeol then ran to her office. He giggled alone in his room. Chorong's words surely stucked nicely in his mind.

 

******

The footstep can be heard in the office. They in awed when there was a woman walked ily with her red dress with red lips. She continued to walk until she arrived  at the counter.

" Excuse me, is this Park's Holdings?" She asked without looking to the person. " Yes, and who are you?" "  Said to your mighty Park Chanyeol, Park Sooyoung is back," " But who-" She smirked then went out from the building. The worker shouted for her name but she didn't have any interest to listen to them. She make her way to her fancy car and sighed a bit. This time, she didn't came to search a love on Chanyeol but take a revenge to him as she really felt like her soul flew away when the past reminded her. She tightened the grip and lean her forehead to the car's steering then closed her eyes.

Past...

"What do you want ?! I don't love you so GO AWAY !!!"  Joy shouted to Chanyeol crazily as he dragged her to their favorite place; a peace scene, under a shady tree behind their college where not many colleuges were there. He let Joy's hand roughly. "Says to me that all of that were just a lying ! You love me, right ?" Chanyeol asked carefully. Joy shook her head quickly to show that all of what she wrote for him were all true and not even a lying. "I'm serious, i have someone i love...Park Sungjae.. yes him, i love him not you" She bit her lower lips. "Then what with all the confession ? You said you wanna know my family ? You even said you wanted to marry me. What the hell is this ?!!"

She chuckled a bit. "Really Chanyeol ? You trust me this much ? For your information, the things that i love was only your money, your richness. All of the things that i can't have it are all you have so why not i'm trying to make things more easier, right ?" She stared at the sky and smirked. "Let's just stop all your games. You're such a shame. Don't you have a dignity to protect on ? oh yes, that's why you came to me since your dignity was lost all over me" Chanyeol smirked as he felt satsfied from what he said.

"Dignity ? Who cares when one of your ing dream popped right really in front of you ? such as money ? well, this is me Park Sooyoung" She rubbed Chanyeol's cheeks but he pushed it. "If you want to know, you're the only human i'm feeling like must to be thrown to hell alive to teach you a lesson. Aha ! Since your behaviour kinda like an evil then how about you throw yourself then ? So, you gotta know how the feels when hurts my feelings. You should be shame, Park Sooyoung !! i hope we don't meet each other anymore.." "I hope so, i have my Sungjae why must we meet again, right ?" "GO AWAY FROM MY LIFE AND DON'T SHOW YOUR FACE AGAIN !!!!! NEVER ! So, you want this, right ? This is all you want, right ? Then, take this...." He picked out 500 hundred dolar from his purse then threw to Joy's face. She felt surprised when their not so love story ended with Chanyeol being so mean to her. She collected the money then stared to Chanyeol's back whom already far away from her. She stared to the money for a while before she decided to tear all the money without left a single and they flew away. She knew she'll feel regret over nothing later but what Chanyeol did to her was really getting on her nerves. She'll never forget that scene even once

"Don't you think you will able to replace my dignity back which you scratched earlier. Because of what ? It's because that's the only honor that i have while i'm alive. Nothng left beside my......dignity,"

Future...

'We meet again,Park Chanyeol. I know your love to me will never end since i'm your first love right ?'

 

 

 

Thank you fr reading ! Please vote Apink fr *i don't know the awards* hehehe. Let's make then proud ! Free to drop some comments and suscribed (ashamed me xD) ! Have a nice day guys ! ^^