Hello part 1.

Hello, Mr. Perfect !

"Chorongie. Are you awake ?", Mrs. Park knocked Chorong's room then entered carefully. Her lovely smile was shown when she saw her daughter was sleeping soundly as she rolled herself in her fluffy blanket. She turned off the conditioner and sat beside Chorong. "Rongie ah, breakfast is done. Let's wake up then wake your brother after this," Instead of woke up she move her head then lie down on Mrs. Park's thighs but her eyes still shut tightly. She shook her head. "I told you not to overnight. See now, you don't even heard me, right ?", Mrs. Park patted her head lovingly. Chorong started to rub her eye and yawned. "Not my fault mum, it's Suho's fault. We couldn't ended the called, so sad," Chorong pouted.

"Excuse me, don't lie to me, okay ? I know you're the one who couldn't end the called, right ? Aigoo, my dear, he just went away for 2 days yet you couldn't stop from missing him," Mrs. Park pinched her cheek for lying to her."Aish, alright alright. I gotta admit it. So mum, i want my morning kiss, please ~", She chuckled to Chorong's cute joke. "Don't be silly my dear, help me to wake your brother or no breakfast for today," "Mum~ You always like this, okay i'll wake him up. Don't take away my breakfast, okay ?", Chorong quickly sat up then ran to Chanyeol's room," Mrs. Park just nodded her head.

"My children are all grown up, i can't believe it," She tidy up Chorong's blanket then went to dining area.

"Chan ah ! Wake up will you ?", Chorong called sleepily then went to Chanyeol's bed. "Come in, noona !", He was not on his bed as he already took a bath in the early morning since he had to meet his client after the breakfast. Chorong took an oppurtunity to jump on his bed then hugged a bolster tightly. As soon as Chanyeol's came out from closet room, he smiled sheepishly to sleepy Chorong on his bed.    

Chanyeol happily walked to downstairs while murmured his favorite song. "Good morning mum, dad,", He greeted them then sat on the chair to eat his breakfast. "Ah yes, good morning. Chan ah, where is your sister ?", Mr. Park put down his newspaper then turned to Chanyeol. "Yes Chan, where is she ? I woke her first," Chanyeol grinned suddenly. "Ahh noona ? She is-",

"YAH !!! PARK CHANYEOL !!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY FACE ?!".

 

******

"Noona, you have a plan today ?", Dong Jae asked Eunji curiously. She drank her milk before answered him. "Well, in the evening yes but not this morning. Why ?", "I want to buy a dictionary at Mega Mall. Can you bring me there ? Please ?", He make a puppy eye. "I'm going to there too this evening", "Woah, it's good ! but i'm going to my friend's house after i bought it," His face brighten up. "Go to your friend's house by what ? Walking ? Then, no," Eunji spoke with a firm voice. "His house just 2 kilometres away, noona. Come on~ i'm a man not a woman," "Which friend ? What is his name and how long did you know him, answer me,". Dong Jae scratched his head because of his sister questions. Eunji somehow was really protective over her siblings. She just really love them more than herself. He shrieked.

"Answer me or else no for you," "Mum ~", "Just answer her Dongie, only her can bring you there," Her mum patted his hand then went to the kitchen. Eunji rose one of her brows. "Aish. Alright. His name is Kang Minhyuk, he been my friend for about 6 years. Enough ?", Eunji giggled. "Actually i know him, ayyy i know you actually want to meet his sister, Kang Seulgi, right ? right ?", She nudged his arm. He rolled his eye. "Let's go after this, we are lucky that Soo Ah didn't wake up yet," , "You're the only one who is lucky, Dong Jae ah. If Soo Ah is awake she will surely beg non-stop to follow you there too," , "Stop with the teasing noona, i take a bath first," Eunji nodded her head then stood up to clean up the table.

"It's not too late to reject her, right ?", Eunji bit her lower lip. She was lying on her bed while waited for her brother as she was already done. She simply wore her floral dress untill below her knee. She ruffled her hair frustrated. "Aish..why i'm agree for the first place ?! No, you can't cancel it !!! No no no or should i ?", She quickly sat up when there was someone knocking her room door. "Noona, are you done ? I'll wait outside !", "Alright !", Eunji combed her hair then let her hair down. It's been a long time she let her hair down to her shoulders. She always keep her ponytail to her work place or at least tied them to messy bun. With a light make up, she checked herself in the mirror for the last time before went to start her cute little car.

 

******

Joy and Sungjae were having a small chat in the cafe. "You meet him again ?", Sungjae stared to Joy's eye. "What the hell are you talking about ?", Joy sipped her hot mocha. "Don't play dumb Joy. Him. Park Chanyeol. Why you come back to him again ?", "We doesn't have any related so, it's not your business anymore," She stared at outside the cafe. She can heard a sighed escape from Sungjae's mouth. "Look, it's not like i want to interrupt your life or your business but please remember what he did to you in past 5 years, you ran to me and cried. I'm there for you. It's for your good sake too. You don't want to get hurt anymore, right ?", Sungjae took her hand and squeezed lightly.

"Look to who is talking. For my good sake ? Are you damn serious ? Don't you think that's all your faults ? Really your faults ! I'm regret for running and crying to you...reallly. Don't act like you're innocent in this case...", She chuckled. "...and please just don't into my own problem. Who are you to disturb me ? to intterupt me ? to set my own life ? tch, i don't need you and you of course don't have any reason to need me. So please, please Sungjae. Don't ruin my life again..," , She pulled her hand away. Her tears started to form. It's not because she was sad to lose him, it's just she couldn't stand to endure if the past happened again to her. She wanted to forget all the past, all the people that were including, she really want and she must to. There are many other ways to forget all of the things but the only way she could think was just to take a revenge to them. Yes, that was the only way to her.

Sungjae's face became fierce than before. He thought he can make Joy changed her mind by his words. But no, he was totally wrong about it. "I'm warning you, though i'm your past, it doesn't mean i would stop to see you anymore. Remember Joy, i'll come to haunt you,babe. I mean it," He smirked. A silence occured as both of them sat cormfortly but their eyes were staring into each other. It's not a lovely one but more into hatred and revenge in their own eyes. Yeah, sometimes you very love can be your number one enemies too.

Joy smiled bashfully. "Well, i know it. Of course you're the one who always seek for me. Because of what ? You are nothing and even have nothing. Begging for my money here and there. Of course i know it so well, Yook Sungjae. Watch to what you say. Your threatened mean nothing to me. Oh ! I'm getting late. It's nice to have a chat with you. Today, it's on me obviously," She stood up then ignored the glared that he gave to her. "Goodbye Sungjae,". Joy left 30 dolar on the table coffee then she walked out from the cafe. She heaved a big sighed as soon as she entered her red Volkswagen Polo car. Meanwhile Sungjae was clenching his teeth. If not they were not in public. He surely left a bruise on that woman's face. Fortunately, he can keep his anger inside and not to let the anger spread all over the cafe just because of her.

"There's no way your life will be in peace till i die, Park Sooyoung,". With the last sipped he stood up then exit the cafe.

 

******

"Yes ? i'm glad you met him again so how is him ? Ah, really ? It's good then....", "Where are you now ? It's noisy there," She kicked the air obviously she was walking with her eye on the floor. "Oh, i done from sending Dong Jae to the bookshop then i wanna to- auch !!"  Eunji yelped in pain when her face hit someone back. She randomly poke his waist as he didn't turned to her when she called her. "I'm sorry, i didn't mean to..". With that she just walked away from that place and continue to talk with Bomi who she almost forgot that they're on called. "Yah ! What happen ?", "Nothing, i just hit my face on the tall man's back," Eunji said playfully. "Be careful please, don't forget to say-" "I know, i know. I said sorry to him okay. Not my perfect kick anymore..Yeah yeah.. I'm not like that...", "It's good Eunji ah, i thought you'll kick his out from the building and....", They continued talked on the phone for only God know how many hours.

Chanyeol shocked when someone hit his back, he didn't took it as a serious thing because he was on the phone with his important client. That someone was probably a lady when she suddenly poke his waist then said sorry to him in a soft voice. Somehow, he likes the owner of the voice. It smoothing and calm. The called ended. He turned his back but only her back can be seem from far. Just her back view could attract his attention. He shrugged then went to their meeting place. Chorong had message him to tell she and Suho will late a bit because of certain reasons. He went to gift shop first to buy a present for his girlfriend-to-be before he meet her. He furrowed his brows when thought what is the point when his sister and her boyfriend should join his too ? Well, it's just one of Chorong's plan to encourage her brother to meet Eunji.

"You can write her name. Her name is wait uhm, Eunji yeah. Jung Eunji,". He smiled to the cashier then exit the gift shop. He don't know why but his nervous and excited feels were mixing together. His only hope was this time will work as he tired and felt pity to her sister who always seem can't stop to search, search and search for the best woman to marry him.

Eunji was in front of the Dear Cafe after done to buy a present for Park siblings. She checked the message again to make sure she was not wrong. "So, this is the cafe. My mission now is to search for Chanyeol...", She step the cafe nervously as her eye looked around the cafe. She plastered a small smile when her eye landed on someone who was busy with his cell phone. She bravely took a more step to his way.

Chanyeol was scrolling his SNS boringly while waited for them to arrive. He jumped a bit when someone greeted him.

"Hello ?", He took a glance to her. His jaw dropped when a lady stood prettily in front of him then greeted him. He felt like 'wait..what ? me ?' dialog suit him so well that time. "So, you are Jung Eunji ?" , "Yes ? Yeah, i'm Jung Eunji..".

 They spent  20 seconds just to stare into each other eyes without Chanyeol bothered to ask her to sit and Eunji who seem can't stop to stare into those round and pretty eyes.